Pharmacom Store


Tren A, Tren E, Tren hex, and Tren Base

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    52

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    90
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points
    140100

    Tren A, Tren E, Tren hex, and Tren Base

    What're your thoughts?

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,911

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,007
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,632
    Thanked in
    1,902 Posts
    Rep Points
    43451150

    Nope, no, naw, and maybe

    UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    MustardTiger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    337

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    101
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points
    1010100

    on my first tren run, doing low dosages of tren ace, started 25mg per day and Ive worked up to 35mg per day now in week 4 , no sides really except feel a bit off mentally but can't say I got any impressive results or anything either, I guees the mind blowing results happen at higher doses along with the side effects, Ill be going up to the big boy doses eventually to try it but I am starting to think it may be the case the return on investment for the risk isn't there with this stuff

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,393

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,358
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    934
    Thanked in
    615 Posts
    Rep Points
    26697611

    Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    on my first tren run, doing low dosages of tren ace, started 25mg per day and Ive worked up to 35mg per day now in week 4 , no sides really except feel a bit off mentally but can't say I got any impressive results or anything either, I guees the mind blowing results happen at higher doses along with the side effects, Ill be going up to the big boy doses eventually to try it but I am starting to think it may be the case the return on investment for the risk isn't there with this stuff
    yeah man, if u aren't getting night sweats,having temper tantrums and/or swearing your girl is cheating on you, u got bad shit OR u aren"t doing enough. do 300 to 400 wk and if u don't notice, as u put it, mind-blowing results, somethings wrong imo. oh yeah, forgot about the best part- the ole tren cough/ can't catch ur breath. then u know u r doing tren boss! good luck!

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    brianwiley38's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    201

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    83
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    86
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points
    218826568

    Has anyone ever got a stinging like burning sensation in different parts of your body from pinning tren ace?

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    MustardTiger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    337

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    101
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points
    1010100

    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    yeah man, if u aren't getting night sweats,having temper tantrums and/or swearing your girl is cheating on you, u got bad shit OR u aren"t doing enough. do 300 to 400 wk and if u don't notice, as u put it, mind-blowing results, somethings wrong imo. oh yeah, forgot about the best part- the ole tren cough/ can't catch ur breath. then u know u r doing tren boss! good luck!
    are you always this sarcastic?

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Diesel618's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,052

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    223
    Thanked in
    151 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Ace - yes, E - never, hex - im too cheap, base - don't see the point

  8. #8
    Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    52

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    90
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points
    140100

    Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    on my first tren run, doing low dosages of tren ace, started 25mg per day and Ive worked up to 35mg per day now in week 4 , no sides really except feel a bit off mentally but can't say I got any impressive results or anything either, I guees the mind blowing results happen at higher doses along with the side effects, Ill be going up to the big boy doses eventually to try it but I am starting to think it may be the case the return on investment for the risk isn't there with this stuff
    Awesome, definitely keep us updated on the forum. I'd love to hear from you again.

  9. #9
    Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    52

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    90
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points
    140100

    Quote Originally Posted by brianwiley38 View Post
    Has anyone ever got a stinging like burning sensation in different parts of your body from pinning tren ace?

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    I imagine someone probably has. It's extremely toxic. Not as toxic as DNP though

  10. #10
    Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    52

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    90
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points
    140100

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    Ace - yes, E - never, hex - im too cheap, base - don't see the point
    What're pro's and con's for hex? what makes you say that about base? and also, what exactly does base (tren or test) do that's so different? Sorry for the questions chief.

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    MustardTiger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    337

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    50
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    101
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points
    1010100

    Quote Originally Posted by King of heartz View Post
    Awesome, definitely keep us updated on the forum. I'd love to hear from you again.
    I am running a log in the logs forum

  12. #12
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,688

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,659
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,662
    Thanked in
    1,096 Posts
    Rep Points
    45132427

    Hex - Love
    Enan - Ehh only if I can't get hex and didn't want to run ace
    Ace - My bitch
    Base - Every now and then

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Diesel618's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,052

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    223
    Thanked in
    151 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by King of heartz View Post
    What're pro's and con's for hex? what makes you say that about base? and also, what exactly does base (tren or test) do that's so different? Sorry for the questions chief.
    Just a personal opinion. Not saying that base is useless or anything, but personally I don't like pinning esterless gear. I like having stable blood levels, and if Im already on a blast, my workouts are intense and pumps are crazy already. Just don't see a practical application for me.

    As far as hex goes, Ive never run it, but a lot of guys swear you can get a lot out of a relatively little amount. Some say they get less sides. Ace suits me just fine so I'm not inclined to shell out the cash for hex personally.

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,296

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,280
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,792
    Thanked in
    6,702 Posts
    Rep Points
    626805407

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Hex - Love
    Enan - Ehh only if I can't get hex and didn't want to run ace
    Ace - My bitch
    Base - Every now and then
    Similar. They are all the strongest. Hex is my favorite. Very hard to get the real deal but you definitely know why once you do. Just small amount and less sides for sure in my body. Even at 150mg added to stack is sick AF!

    Max
    Ace always is there ... and the potent family member!!

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,538

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,311
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,235
    Thanked in
    2,850 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I don't think enanthate is worth a shit personally. I prefer ace by far,and I don't like running it for too long anymore.

    Never tried hex. It's on my list for someday.

    Tren base is fun as a pre. Gets you pretty jacked in about 45 minutes. The water based I liked better, but anything water based bruises me really bad so that's a no go for me now.

Similar Threads

  1. Tren Base/Tren EQ Base Results
    By ldog in forum Gear Church
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-28-2020, 11:31 AM
  2. Flash⚡️Labs Sale- 2 Free Tren Ace or Tren Enan
    By JJB1 in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2019, 06:43 AM
  3. Gear Church-Tren Base and Tren/EQ Base💪
    By ldog in forum Gear Church
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2018, 06:43 AM
  4. Test e tren e masteron VS teste tren e winny cycle 10% body fat
    By Ryanuga47 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2014, 09:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums