• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Liquid Avavar dosage accuracy

colorado

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My old lady is about to start an anavar cycle using GC. Recently, I've seen liquid being used instead of tabs. I've used liquid plenty of times before an I have zero problems with it. But being a dude, I really don't care too much if my dosages are spot on. They could vary by 20% for all I care.

But for females it's a lot different. If she's going to be starting anywhere between 10-15mg, dosage accuracy is more important and a large deviation could dramatically change results.

Being liquid, how well does the var suspend in the medium in order to get and accurate dosage? I'd hate for it to settle unevenly and next thing she knows, she's getting a 30mg dosage because she's pulling into the dropper from the bottom of the bottle.

Thanks.

Umm, shake it?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

My old lady is about to start an anavar cycle using GC. Recently, I've seen liquid being used instead of tabs. I've used liquid plenty of times before an I have zero problems with it. But being a dude, I really don't care too much if my dosages are spot on. They could vary by 20% for all I care.

But for females it's a lot different. If she's going to be starting anywhere between 10-15mg, dosage accuracy is more important and a large deviation could dramatically change results.

Being liquid, how well does the var suspend in the medium in order to get and accurate dosage? I'd hate for it to settle unevenly and next thing she knows, she's getting a 30mg dosage because she's pulling into the dropper from the bottom of the bottle.

Thanks.

Im not trying to come off as an ass but if you're concerned as you say you are, and I agree you should be, as I would be also with my wife since consistent inaccurate dosing for a woman on AAS is a huge nono. here’s an easy remedy: buy and use 10mg tabs for her and keep the liquid var for yourself.

Yeah, thanks for the reply. I think that's what I'm going to end up doing. I'll wait for the tabs to come back in. I just wasn't sure if liquid is a reliable option for dosing accuracy. Makes since that it's not.

Thanks.

No doubt

Im not trying to come off as an ass but if you're concerned as you say you are, and I agree you should be, as I would be also with my wife since consistent inaccurate dosing for a woman on AAS is a huge nono. here’s an easy remedy: buy and use 10mg tabs for her and keep the liquid var for yourself.

Back