• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Another seamless score from IL[emoji3590]

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just a shot out and a big thank you iron lion for excellent service and excellent products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a shot out and a big thank you iron lion for excellent service and excellent products

093ef87efd1ee83bfc5f7d6ae311e7f8.jpg

How you gonna run that growth?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

How you gonna run that growth?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

I have used 2 kits, I have been running 3ius after my coffee in the morning every mon wed fri. I was using 3ius pre workout but the cts sides were/are kicking my ass! I’m waking up several times a night. If they don’t subside I’ll have to drop back to 2ius a day.
I’ll run a new log soon, atm I’m waiting on some new AAS blends

I have been at 6 (3 x 2 daily) for two weeks now with no real sides other than hands sometimes feel a little swollen and stiff. I started at 2 iu daily and worked up from there, impatiently.

Thanks for the post HFO

Always glad to post my IL td’s :)

I have been at 6 (3 x 2 daily) for two weeks now with no real sides other than hands sometimes feel a little swollen and stiff. I started at 2 iu daily and worked up from there, impatiently.

you lucky bastard! lol You know I agree with the gradual increase in HGH dosage. the benefits are still great using EOD and even help with BP issues ( I am prone to) that can arise from HGH use as well. What else are you running?

you lucky bastard! lol You know I agree with the gradual increase in HGH dosage. the benefits are still great using EOD and even help with BP issues ( I am prone to) that can arise from HGH use as well. What else are you running?

EOD, split dosing, slow ramping all can help with sides. I'm only running 2iu about 5x a week now but will start increasing soon to 3, then 4.

test, deca, tren, mast. Increasing hgh to 7 iu starting tomorrow . . .

Back