Pharmacom Store

Next blast EQ and Deca?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Next blast EQ and Deca?

Anyone ever run EQ and deca together? Iím planning my next bulk and was thinking of that combo. Iíve been blasting for over 12+ years and never gone over 600 mg of test. Iíve always kept my dosages pretty moderate. I just finished up a lean bulk with 500 mg sus and 450 NPP. Iím thinking about 750 mg of test e 500 mg deca and 600-1000 mg EQ with 50 mg anadrol to kick it off. I never ran EQ and only ran deca once. Iím gonna cruise for a bit and get some bloods drawn and depending on bloods may start in November or maybe sooner if I canít resist lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

keep a really close eye on your RBC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves View Post
    keep a really close eye on your RBC
    yes sir plan too. Iím actually gonna donate blood in the next couple weeks just trying to recover from last blast. Iím gonna then keep up with a regular donation after. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts
    Rep Points

Test, Deca, and EQ is my go to for pretty much everything cycle/blast. I'm going to assume you are going to be running this blast for a good period of time.. so I would start with the dosages a bit lower, and then ramp up from there every 4 weeks or so. I'd start with 500 Test, 400 Deca, and 600 EQ.. and then end with 750 Test, 600 Deca, and 800 EQ, or something along those lines. Like others said, keep an eye on your RBC, you should be able to feel it if it gets to high. Donate blood as much as you can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points

People have very different responses and tolerances to these drugs. It's better to underdose than to overdose and wind up in trouble 3-4 weeks in. Probably wise to assess your last cycles and critically evaluate how your experience was. What was the total dose and which compounds from which labs. What were the effects: water retention, gyno, lethargy, BP, heart rate, blood test results post and pre if available, strength improvement, size gain, retention of that gain etc.

If you did a total of 1000 mg last time and had good gains with minimal side effects there should be no reason to near double that dose. It's probably on the side of irresponsible and somewhat risky. BTW I've done stupid stuff like this too and so have lots and lots of my friends. Some guys tolerate a lot and grow a lot, some guys tolerate a lot and grow a little, some guys only need a little and grow a lot. Some guys finally learn to back off and sudenly realize they are growing better because they feel healthy and train and eat better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím going to do this exact combo as well. Will run Test E at 750mg, EQ at 500mg and Deca at 250mg. Keeping Deca lower since I get side effects from Deca even at 400mg. I had great results last bulker at 400mg of Deca and 750mg of Test. I put on a solid 30lbs in 16 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    People have very different responses and tolerances to these drugs. It's better to underdose than to overdose and wind up in trouble 3-4 weeks in. Probably wise to assess your last cycles and critically evaluate how your experience was. What was the total dose and which compounds from which labs. What were the effects: water retention, gyno, lethargy, BP, heart rate, blood test results post and pre if available, strength improvement, size gain, retention of that gain etc.

If you did a total of 1000 mg last time and had good gains with minimal side effects there should be no reason to near double that dose. It's probably on the side of irresponsible and somewhat risky. BTW I've done stupid stuff like this too and so have lots and lots of my friends. Some guys tolerate a lot and grow a lot, some guys tolerate a lot and grow a little, some guys only need a little and grow a lot. Some guys finally learn to back off and sudenly realize they are growing better because they feel healthy and train and eat better.
    great points. I just came off the NPP and sus cycle first week of November. I ran it at 14 weeks and had virtually no sides. My estrogen levels were slightly high but with in range. I never did check prolactin but never had deca dick or any prolactin sides. I never took an ai or caber during cycle. I had gyno surges couple years ago and havenít had the need for an ai really. I do like the approach of taking it slow and ramping up to not over saturate receptors.

This is the highest Iíve gone on test in years (500 mg). Iíve been doing low dose test higher dose compounds for a while. Last summer I did 250 test e and 600 mg primo with great results. Like I said Iíve been doing this for about 12 years straight seriously with some breaks. I did my firs cycle about 18 years ago. Iíve never went high with test so Iím curious to see how I respond at 750

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    Iím going to do this exact combo as well. Will run Test E at 750mg, EQ at 500mg and Deca at 250mg. Keeping Deca lower since I get side effects from Deca even at 400mg. I had great results last bulker at 400mg of Deca and 750mg of Test. I put on a solid 30lbs in 16 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nice Iím looking forward to this. Never done EQ and only done deca once for 10 weeks so I didnít really get the results I was hoping for. My plan is to run it for 16-20 weeks. I respond really well to NPP so Iím curious to see how I do with the deca

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    Test, Deca, and EQ is my go to for pretty much everything cycle/blast. I'm going to assume you are going to be running this blast for a good period of time.. so I would start with the dosages a bit lower, and then ramp up from there every 4 weeks or so. I'd start with 500 Test, 400 Deca, and 600 EQ.. and then end with 750 Test, 600 Deca, and 800 EQ, or something along those lines. Like others said, keep an eye on your RBC, you should be able to feel it if it gets to high. Donate blood as much as you can.
    Good point I like the idea of ramping up. Do you feel they have good synergy together? Do you get increased hunger while on the EQ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts
    Rep Points

this is all solid advice imo. test at 750 and deca at 5 or 600 is a good #. For me, and most of the guys i know we have to run EQ pretty high and for a pretty long time to REALLY get the FULL benefit from it. just my .02 cents (when i say high i mean 800 to 1000 and when i say a long time i mean 16 to 18 wks) good luck man!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    435 Posts
    Rep Points

I'd drop the EQ..run Test at 600..Deca 400...at wk 4 bump test to 800..Eq is a hit or miss...love or hate..plus Drol and EQ=High RBC..If you want a bump add Dbol at wk 4 for 4 weeks..just a thought

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Billfishn View Post
    Good point I like the idea of ramping up. Do you feel they have good synergy together? Do you get increased hunger while on the EQ?
    I think Deca and EQ go together like peanut butter and jelly. Deca and EQ should both help with your hunger.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    600 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    I think Deca and EQ go together like peanut butter and jelly. Deca and EQ should both help with your hunger.
    Thats a combo I need to try. Monster had some EQ 600 in their gold line that I really liked.

Like you said for hunger EQ makes me eat like a damn horse. I stay hungry. I'm not running it now but now I'm hungry just thinking about it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk