• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Next blast EQ and Deca?

Billfishn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever run EQ and deca together? I’m planning my next bulk and was thinking of that combo. I’ve been blasting for over 12+ years and never gone over 600 mg of test. I’ve always kept my dosages pretty moderate. I just finished up a lean bulk with 500 mg sus and 450 NPP. I’m thinking about 750 mg of test e 500 mg deca and 600-1000 mg EQ with 50 mg anadrol to kick it off. I never ran EQ and only ran deca once. I’m gonna cruise for a bit and get some bloods drawn and depending on bloods may start in November or maybe sooner if I can’t resist lol.

keep a really close eye on your RBC

yes sir plan too. I’m actually gonna donate blood in the next couple weeks just trying to recover from last blast. I’m gonna then keep up with a regular donation after. Thanks

Test, Deca, and EQ is my go to for pretty much everything cycle/blast. I'm going to assume you are going to be running this blast for a good period of time.. so I would start with the dosages a bit lower, and then ramp up from there every 4 weeks or so. I'd start with 500 Test, 400 Deca, and 600 EQ.. and then end with 750 Test, 600 Deca, and 800 EQ, or something along those lines. Like others said, keep an eye on your RBC, you should be able to feel it if it gets to high. Donate blood as much as you can.

People have very different responses and tolerances to these drugs. It's better to underdose than to overdose and wind up in trouble 3-4 weeks in. Probably wise to assess your last cycles and critically evaluate how your experience was. What was the total dose and which compounds from which labs. What were the effects: water retention, gyno, lethargy, BP, heart rate, blood test results post and pre if available, strength improvement, size gain, retention of that gain etc.

If you did a total of 1000 mg last time and had good gains with minimal side effects there should be no reason to near double that dose. It's probably on the side of irresponsible and somewhat risky. BTW I've done stupid stuff like this too and so have lots and lots of my friends. Some guys tolerate a lot and grow a lot, some guys tolerate a lot and grow a little, some guys only need a little and grow a lot. Some guys finally learn to back off and sudenly realize they are growing better because they feel healthy and train and eat better.

I’m going to do this exact combo as well. Will run Test E at 750mg, EQ at 500mg and Deca at 250mg. Keeping Deca lower since I get side effects from Deca even at 400mg. I had great results last bulker at 400mg of Deca and 750mg of Test. I put on a solid 30lbs in 16 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People have very different responses and tolerances to these drugs. It's better to underdose than to overdose and wind up in trouble 3-4 weeks in. Probably wise to assess your last cycles and critically evaluate how your experience was. What was the total dose and which compounds from which labs. What were the effects: water retention, gyno, lethargy, BP, heart rate, blood test results post and pre if available, strength improvement, size gain, retention of that gain etc.

If you did a total of 1000 mg last time and had good gains with minimal side effects there should be no reason to near double that dose. It's probably on the side of irresponsible and somewhat risky. BTW I've done stupid stuff like this too and so have lots and lots of my friends. Some guys tolerate a lot and grow a lot, some guys tolerate a lot and grow a little, some guys only need a little and grow a lot. Some guys finally learn to back off and sudenly realize they are growing better because they feel healthy and train and eat better.

great points. I just came off the NPP and sus cycle first week of November. I ran it at 14 weeks and had virtually no sides. My estrogen levels were slightly high but with in range. I never did check prolactin but never had deca dick or any prolactin sides. I never took an ai or caber during cycle. I had gyno surges couple years ago and haven’t had the need for an ai really. I do like the approach of taking it slow and ramping up to not over saturate receptors.

This is the highest I’ve gone on test in years (500 mg). I’ve been doing low dose test higher dose compounds for a while. Last summer I did 250 test e and 600 mg primo with great results. Like I said I’ve been doing this for about 12 years straight seriously with some breaks. I did my firs cycle about 18 years ago. I’ve never went high with test so I’m curious to see how I respond at 750

I’m going to do this exact combo as well. Will run Test E at 750mg, EQ at 500mg and Deca at 250mg. Keeping Deca lower since I get side effects from Deca even at 400mg. I had great results last bulker at 400mg of Deca and 750mg of Test. I put on a solid 30lbs in 16 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice I’m looking forward to this. Never done EQ and only done deca once for 10 weeks so I didn’t really get the results I was hoping for. My plan is to run it for 16-20 weeks. I respond really well to NPP so I’m curious to see how I do with the deca

Test, Deca, and EQ is my go to for pretty much everything cycle/blast. I'm going to assume you are going to be running this blast for a good period of time.. so I would start with the dosages a bit lower, and then ramp up from there every 4 weeks or so. I'd start with 500 Test, 400 Deca, and 600 EQ.. and then end with 750 Test, 600 Deca, and 800 EQ, or something along those lines. Like others said, keep an eye on your RBC, you should be able to feel it if it gets to high. Donate blood as much as you can.

Good point I like the idea of ramping up. Do you feel they have good synergy together? Do you get increased hunger while on the EQ?

this is all solid advice imo. test at 750 and deca at 5 or 600 is a good #. For me, and most of the guys i know we have to run EQ pretty high and for a pretty long time to REALLY get the FULL benefit from it. just my .02 cents (when i say high i mean 800 to 1000 and when i say a long time i mean 16 to 18 wks) good luck man!

IML Gear Cream!
I'd drop the EQ..run Test at 600..Deca 400...at wk 4 bump test to 800..Eq is a hit or miss...love or hate..plus Drol and EQ=High RBC..If you want a bump add Dbol at wk 4 for 4 weeks..just a thought

Good point I like the idea of ramping up. Do you feel they have good synergy together? Do you get increased hunger while on the EQ?

I think Deca and EQ go together like peanut butter and jelly. Deca and EQ should both help with your hunger.

I think Deca and EQ go together like peanut butter and jelly. Deca and EQ should both help with your hunger.
Thats a combo I need to try. Monster had some EQ 600 in their gold line that I really liked.

Like you said for hunger EQ makes me eat like a damn horse. I stay hungry. I'm not running it now but now I'm hungry just thinking about it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back