• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

California moves to consider reparations for slavery

I'm curious how many slave owner decendants there really are. My people were poor and lived in the mtns and most people I know anything about were the same way. We couldn't afford a trip to town let alone slaves

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

They're letting them terrorize the country, might as well pay those stupid mother fuckers for doing it. I say they should put in int he budget for one LARGE napalm bomb and a nice jet to fly it over. Have all those mf'ers gather in a "Show if power" parade and drop it on every fucking one of them. Problem solved.

Let's all not forget, slavery was bad, it's fucking over. Had it not been for slavery, those idiots wouldn't even be here and would still be building a nice shit hut for their families. I think they've been paid enough.

Last edited:
I saw this earlier today. That shit hole state is going bankrupt faster than I expected.

Oh, and CALPERS will be bankrupt not long after.

No biggie, just raise taxes.

California is near the tipping point.

They're letting them terrorize the country, might as well pay those stupid mother fuckers for doing it. I say they should put in int he budget for one LARGE napalm bomb and a nice jet to fly it over. Have all those mf'ers gather in a "Show if power" parade and drop it on every fucking one of them. Problem solved.

Let's all not forget, slavery was bad, it's fucking over. Had it not been for slavery, those idiots wouldn't even be here and would still be building a nice shit hut for their families. I think they've been paid enough.
If this BS keeps up and Trump stays in I think will put an end to this.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If this BS keeps up and Trump stays in I think will put an end to this.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It's crazy as hell. This is the largest show of racism ever and that's what they are protesting about. My God, can we please have some IQ for these people.

Wow this country is becoming a complete fucking joke and I can’t wait to move to Mexico next summer. Luckily my significant other is a Mexican citizen and fluent in Spanish.

Wow this country is becoming a complete fucking joke and I can’t wait to move to Mexico next summer. Luckily my significant other is a Mexican citizen and fluent in Spanish.

Mexican food and Mexican women nothing better my god we’re moving too

yea the tipping point for me was the lockdowns, freedom my ass.

I might move down there with you and join the Sinaloa cartel. at least i’ll have guns, chicks, money, drugs and the freedom to do whatever the fuck I want. What else do you need in life?? lol

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
yea the tipping point for me was the lockdowns, freedom my ass.

I might move down there with you and join the Sinaloa cartel. at least i’ll have guns, chicks, money, drugs and the freedom to do whatever the fuck I want. What else do you need in life?? lol

Exactly, and I’m not joking, I’ve been planning this for the past two years.

Most retarded state in the Union, put a wall around that libtard infested shithole as well...

New York, Vermont and Texas all considered the same legislation in the past two years.
Are they shit hole states too?

New York, Vermont and Texas all considered the same legislation in the past two years.

Its worth mentioning the texas legislature was written by sheila jackson the Democrat, its all pandering to the democrat voter base, that will not age well in texas, it’s not that blue here and we are nothing like cali which is a shithole only because of the democrats in power. As a matter of strong opinion the red wave came to cali a long time ago, the only reason dems aren’t voted out of power already is because of voter fraud but their on borrowed time and everyone knows its

Its worth mentioning the texas legislature was written by sheila jackson the Democrat, its all pandering to the democrat voter base, that will not age well in texas, it’s not that blue here and we are nothing like cali which is a shithole only because of the democrats in power. As a matter of strong opinion the red wave came to cali a long time ago, the only reason dems aren’t voted out of power already is because of voter fraud but their on borrowed time and everyone knows its

I don’t think it has a leg to stand on anywhere. It would open the door to all ethnic groups that were brought here as slaves, blacks weren’t the only ones. Hell, my family came here as indentured servitude people in 1710.
Waste of tax dollars to even consider this law imo.

New York is a shit hole that people are leaving in droves!!

Be sure to throw Trumps name around a lot with your new compadres

Once I’m out of this country the last thing I’ll be thinking about is who the POTUS is.

The US is good for one thing and it’s not freedom, it’s making money. Once you’ve made enough money get the fuck out. Anyone that thinks this is the greatest country is delusional.

Be sure to throw Trumps name around a lot with your new compadres
my mexican friends in TJ love trump and post pro trump shit on facebook, they agree with putting your country and your people first

They all moving to Mexico too?
Some of coach's soon to be neighbors

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

people who live in cities are mostly democrats, do you think people leaving will effect the voter base in the outlying areas.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This only gets brought up during an election year to keep blacks from wandering off the democrat plantation.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

This only gets brought up during an election year to keep blacks from wandering off the democrat plantation.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Works every single time too.

I don’t think it has a leg to stand on anywhere. It would open the door to all ethnic groups that were brought here as slaves, blacks weren’t the only ones. Hell, my family came here as indentured servitude people in 1710.
Waste of tax dollars to even consider this law imo.
Exactly. I'm 1/3 Irish, so does that mean I'll get govt cheese too? Fuck no. I honestly think this is just to get more people on the govt dime so they'll be more likely to accept government takeover of private industry. Just my opinion. But it's absolutely ridiculous for sure

Back