• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Email Security

gear church

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys, seems I need to spell this out as I'm kinda tired of this type of thing.

You're email security (ie password) is your business and cannot be blamed on me. If you get phished that's on you.

Please protect your passwords, don't click on links within emails that ask you to sign in again or if you do click the link don't sign in. That is how you get phished.

It's rather obvious when I only have 2 email accounts which you can always verify with ldog to make sure you're actually talking to me.

There are also simple ways to see the actual address anything is being sent from and it should be obvious that it's nonsense no matter how legit it looks at first glance.

Neither proton or tutanota ever ask you to click a link and sign in again.

Again, if someone gets your password that is not my fault.

probably reverse scamming

how is someone so stupid to get email hacked lol

I don't think they're reverse scamming for the most part although I had one about a year ago that was but it was obvious.

Proton and tutanota both do their best but both get plenty of phishing emails come through telling you your account will get shut down if you don't click the link so people click the link and sign in or some variation on that and there you go. As soon as you click the link and sign in they have your password. They typically then send a separate email from something close to mine and request payment in bitcoin only and won't budge on that so now you are communicating with them and not me. I assume they also delete emails from me from your account but I don't know 100% about that part.

If you look at the actual email address rather than just the header on these type of emails you'll see it's obviously a fake email address.

Guys, seems I need to spell this out as I'm kinda tired of this type of thing.

You're email security (ie password) is your business and cannot be blamed on me. If you get phished that's on you.

Please protect your passwords, don't click on links within emails that ask you to sign in again or if you do click the link don't sign in. That is how you get phished.

It's rather obvious when I only have 2 email accounts which you can always verify with ldog to make sure you're actually talking to me.

There are also simple ways to see the actual address anything is being sent from and it should be obvious that it's nonsense no matter how legit it looks at first glance.

Neither proton or tutanota ever ask you to click a link and sign in again.

Again, if someone gets your password that is not my fault.

As much as I hate any source..... this man is 100% correct! Guard your passwords and don’t click on any links in your inbox!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other moronic part of this is that when you do click on a link in Protonmail, it pops up and says "This is taking you to an external source, are you sure?".

People are fucking idiots. Let's also add to the fact that there is no website to visit, so what the fuck are you clicking a link in the first place for?

Hang in there GC!

Last edited:
Be smart and pay attention like I stated in the other thread.

- - - Updated - - -

we love you even though you hate us:)

As much as I hate any source..... this man is 100% correct! Guard your passwords and don’t click on any links in your inbox!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think they're reverse scamming for the most part although I had one about a year ago that was but it was obvious.

Proton and tutanota both do their best but both get plenty of phishing emails come through telling you your account will get shut down if you don't click the link so people click the link and sign in or some variation on that and there you go. As soon as you click the link and sign in they have your password. They typically then send a separate email from something close to mine and request payment in bitcoin only and won't budge on that so now you are communicating with them and not me. I assume they also delete emails from me from your account but I don't know 100% about that part.

If you look at the actual email address rather than just the header on these type of emails you'll see it's obviously a fake email address.

I get one of these phishing emails about once a month. Never click......

Good thread..... some folks just need to be reminded to not be stupid. That unfortunately doesn't come naturally for everyone.

Looks like we have another one guys and this one actually got a list from me and it appears they are sending unsolicited emails with only BTC as a payment option but it is my list minus the temporarily out of stock items.

Please be careful and make sure it's my email address when responding because YOU WILL NEVER GET AN UNSOLICTED EMAIL FROM ME.

This guys fake address is gearchurrch@tutanota.com and possibly the proton one as well but I haven't seen any emails about that from anyone so far.

Again, stay safe and don't get scammed please!

IML Gear Cream!
How do they get the email address of your customers in the first place.

How do they get the email address of your customers in the first place.

First off, unsolicited doesn't mean they got into my email so why would you think that? Who is to say it's not another sponsor out to disparage my reputation which has happened before, maybe there might be another way this person got a random email? Maybe he got a list from a different sponsor and then what? Maybe they got phished?

I was simply trying to, once again, notify people about the snakes, scammers and whatever so they could protect themselves. No one else really seems to do that yet here you are asking how they got my list and if I'm literally the only one this happens to then what the fuck does that say about the forum? I sure as fuck hope that's not the case.

You remember when I told all of you mods about TONE being back, targeting me etc???? and rather than keeping it quite like I asked so that we could monitor his shit you guys outed him or I should say 1 specific mod took it upon themselves to do so. I don't know which one for sure and don't care but that was bullshit and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU KNOWS WHO IT WAS AND I HAVE A REAL GOOD IDEA BUT, AGAIN, I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE . I WANTED AND ASKED Y’ALL TO NOTIFY THE SPONSORS SO THEY KNEW NOT TO FUCKING OUT HIM AND WE COULD MONITOR HIM AND KEEP PEOPLE SAFE BUT HELL NO YOU GUYS KNOW ALL I GUESS AND KNOW WHATS BEST FOR EVERYONE.

THAT WAS ONE OF Y'ALL'S DECISION...NOT MINE. Y'ALL SIT THERE AND HAVE YOUR PRIVATE FORUM TO DISCUSS THINGS AND THE BIGGEST CLEAR CUT EVIDENCE, WHICH I PROVIDED, OF A SERIOUS PROBLEM AND A FUCKING SNITCH GETS HANDLED IN THE WORST, MOST INSECURE WAY POSSIBLE.

DO FUCKING COPS COME TO YOUR DOOR TO TELL YOU THEY ARE WATCHING YOU????? WTF????

HERE’S THE BEST MOVE, let's out an obvious snitch, and all that info that got posted originally came from me. All that shit you guys based it off of came from me. YES OTHER'S DID SOME DIGGING AFTER THE FACT AND PROVIDED MORE INFORMATION BUT THAT DOESN'T CHANGE SHIT. I'M GLAD THEY DID BECAUSE AT LEAST IT WAS OUT THERE AT THAT POINT AFTER THE SHIT YOU GUYS PULLED. Y'ALL WEREN'T GOING TO PUT ANY INFO OUT THERE.

YOU GUYS HAD ALL THAT INFO, DIDN'T POST IT AND SAID SOME DUMB SHIT ABOUT MEMBERS NOT NEEDING TO KNOW OTHER THAN KNOW WE'RE LOOKING OUT FOR THE INTERESTS OF THE COMMUNITY OR SOME BULLSHIT.

SOUNDS LIKE FUCKING BIDEN TO ME AND THE DEMOCRATS AND EVEN MOST REPUBLICANS.

NOTHING HERE TO SEE, CAN'T FUCK UP OUR TRAFFIC SO SCREW IT WE'LL OUT HIM AND TRY AND MAKE IT GO AWAY????

WAS THAT Y'ALL'S THOUGHT PROCESS????

YOU DO KNOW IT WAS ALL OVER MESO AS WELL WHICH I TOLD Y'ALL ABOUT. IN FACT I KNOW YOU KNOW ABOUT MESO AS YOU WERE THE ONE THAT WENT OVER THERE AND POSTED A LINK TO THE ASF THREAD I HAVE A LINK TO BELOW.

WHAT FUCKING GOOD DOES ANY OF THAT DO FOR ANYONE????? HE CAN JUST CREATE A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT, USE A VPN AND NO ONE KNOWS????

NOW HE CAN GO ABOUT ORDERING FROM ANYONE AND EVERYONE AGAIN AND DO WHATEVER HE CAN TO GET PEOPLE CAUGHT UP IN SHIT LIKE HE GOT CAUGHT UP.

Fucking hell, I can use one of 10,000 vpn addresses and create a different account for each one and you guys would never know if I wasn't obvious. Lifter only ever gets banned because you recognize his IP lol.

Fucking joke you chiming in like this with no clue. Maybe use that brain to consider I’m putting it out there immediately to prevent future issues. Nah, that’s not good for the community but like more than a few here, very freaking specifically here, I’m getting targeted over and over by scammers and other labs and if you think some of this type of crap isn’t coming from other labs over the years you are wrong.

Y’all don’t do shit unless one of you is attacked or maybe one of your preferred sources that pays for all sorts of advertising etc to have banners all over the forum saying whatever the fuck they want. But they pay all that good good green and I only ever have paid my board fees.

Also, I only know of 2 mods and maybe only 1 at this point and honestly maybe none that aren't a rep for a sponsor which is a joke in and of itself. Most of y’all are getting paid in some way and are not impartial for fucking sure because that would fuck up your shit.

Boot me if you want for calling you and the rest out if you really want because I really don’t care at this point. I’m sick of the bullshit that’s for fucking sure.

You’ve said plenty of nice things but this was an idiotic statement and as usual I won’t delete it because I don’t delete anything unless it’s a completely irrelevant thread because policies on my end changed. Those though have all had other posts addressing the changes so whatever. You do you but keep saying dumb shit and I hope people call you out.

Furthermore, I suspect it wasn't an unsolicited email and the member was phished but since I haven't gotten through all my emails yet after this past weekend and only responded to the guy last night I don't know for sure.

The email was sent at the beginning of the month and was only noticed at this point or a few days ago as I imagine a lot of people use these emails for only this stuff and have separate personal emails.

I do expect to know a bit more whenever I see the response and as I said I haven't heard it from anyone else so can't imagine it's on my end all things considered. You guys don't have the risk concerns I have and so so many click random links that look like they are from whichever email service, sign in and then they have given access to their email.
I haven't heard from anyone else outside of the one person so you can take my word or not, wtf ever at this point.

There are more than just this one ASF thread about this unless they got deleted but here are the two I found on a quick search. One from here and the other is the Meso link.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/gear-church-any-info-on-this-lab.134399670/

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/96631-ATTN-Please-read

Seriously WTF????

First off, unsolicited doesn't mean they got into my email so why would you think that? Who is to say it's not another sponsor out to disparage my reputation which has happened before, maybe there might be another way this person got a random email? Maybe he got a list from a different sponsor and then what? Maybe they got phished?

I was simply trying to, once again, notify people about the snakes, scammers and whatever so they could protect themselves. No one else really seems to do that yet here you are asking how they got my list and if I'm literally the only one this happens to then what the fuck does that say about the forum? I sure as fuck hope that's not the case.

You remember when I told all of you mods about TONE being back, targeting me etc???? and rather than keeping it quite like I asked so that we could monitor his shit you guys outed him or I should say 1 specific mod took it upon themselves to do so. I don't know which one for sure and don't care but that was bullshit and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU KNOWS WHO IT WAS AND I HAVE A REAL GOOD IDEA BUT, AGAIN, I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE . I WANTED AND ASKED Y’ALL TO NOTIFY THE SPONSORS SO THEY KNEW NOT TO FUCKING OUT HIM AND WE COULD MONITOR HIM AND KEEP PEOPLE SAFE BUT HELL NO YOU GUYS KNOW ALL I GUESS AND KNOW WHATS BEST FOR EVERYONE.

THAT WAS ONE OF Y'ALL'S DECISION...NOT MINE. Y'ALL SIT THERE AND HAVE YOUR PRIVATE FORUM TO DISCUSS THINGS AND THE BIGGEST CLEAR CUT EVIDENCE, WHICH I PROVIDED, OF A SERIOUS PROBLEM AND A FUCKING SNITCH GETS HANDLED IN THE WORST, MOST INSECURE WAY POSSIBLE.

DO FUCKING COPS COME TO YOUR DOOR TO TELL YOU THEY ARE WATCHING YOU????? WTF????

HERE’S THE BEST MOVE, let's out an obvious snitch, and all that info that got posted originally came from me. All that shit you guys based it off of came from me. YES OTHER'S DID SOME DIGGING AFTER THE FACT AND PROVIDED MORE INFORMATION BUT THAT DOESN'T CHANGE SHIT. I'M GLAD THEY DID BECAUSE AT LEAST IT WAS OUT THERE AT THAT POINT AFTER THE SHIT YOU GUYS PULLED. Y'ALL WEREN'T GOING TO PUT ANY INFO OUT THERE.

YOU GUYS HAD ALL THAT INFO, DIDN'T POST IT AND SAID SOME DUMB SHIT ABOUT MEMBERS NOT NEEDING TO KNOW OTHER THAN KNOW WE'RE LOOKING OUT FOR THE INTERESTS OF THE COMMUNITY OR SOME BULLSHIT.

SOUNDS LIKE FUCKING BIDEN TO ME AND THE DEMOCRATS AND EVEN MOST REPUBLICANS.

NOTHING HERE TO SEE, CAN'T FUCK UP OUR TRAFFIC SO SCREW IT WE'LL OUT HIM AND TRY AND MAKE IT GO AWAY????

WAS THAT Y'ALL'S THOUGHT PROCESS????

YOU DO KNOW IT WAS ALL OVER MESO AS WELL WHICH I TOLD Y'ALL ABOUT. IN FACT I KNOW YOU KNOW ABOUT MESO AS YOU WERE THE ONE THAT WENT OVER THERE AND POSTED A LINK TO THE ASF THREAD I HAVE A LINK TO BELOW.

WHAT FUCKING GOOD DOES ANY OF THAT DO FOR ANYONE????? HE CAN JUST CREATE A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT, USE A VPN AND NO ONE KNOWS????

NOW HE CAN GO ABOUT ORDERING FROM ANYONE AND EVERYONE AGAIN AND DO WHATEVER HE CAN TO GET PEOPLE CAUGHT UP IN SHIT LIKE HE GOT CAUGHT UP.

Fucking hell, I can use one of 10,000 vpn addresses and create a different account for each one and you guys would never know if I wasn't obvious. Lifter only ever gets banned because you recognize his IP lol.

Fucking joke you chiming in like this with no clue. Maybe use that brain to consider I’m putting it out there immediately to prevent future issues. Nah, that’s not good for the community but like more than a few here, very freaking specifically here, I’m getting targeted over and over by scammers and other labs and if you think some of this type of crap isn’t coming from other labs over the years you are wrong.

Y’all don’t do shit unless one of you is attacked or maybe one of your preferred sources that pays for all sorts of advertising etc to have banners all over the forum saying whatever the fuck they want. But they pay all that good good green and I only ever have paid my board fees.

Also, I only know of 2 mods and maybe only 1 at this point and honestly maybe none that aren't a rep for a sponsor which is a joke in and of itself. Most of y’all are getting paid in some way and are not impartial for fucking sure because that would fuck up your shit.

Boot me if you want for calling you and the rest out if you really want because I really don’t care at this point. I’m sick of the bullshit that’s for fucking sure.

You’ve said plenty of nice things but this was an idiotic statement and as usual I won’t delete it because I don’t delete anything unless it’s a completely irrelevant thread because policies on my end changed. Those though have all had other posts addressing the changes so whatever. You do you but keep saying dumb shit and I hope people call you out.

Furthermore, I suspect it wasn't an unsolicited email and the member was phished but since I haven't gotten through all my emails yet after this past weekend and only responded to the guy last night I don't know for sure.

The email was sent at the beginning of the month and was only noticed at this point or a few days ago as I imagine a lot of people use these emails for only this stuff and have separate personal emails.

I do expect to know a bit more whenever I see the response and as I said I haven't heard it from anyone else so can't imagine it's on my end all things considered. You guys don't have the risk concerns I have and so so many click random links that look like they are from whichever email service, sign in and then they have given access to their email.
I haven't heard from anyone else outside of the one person so you can take my word or not, wtf ever at this point.

There are more than just this one ASF thread about this unless they got deleted but here are the two I found on a quick search. One from here and the other is the Meso link.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/gear-church-any-info-on-this-lab.134399670/

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/96631-ATTN-Please-read

Seriously WTF????

Church is pissed...

Yup you got that right...and I work in IT :)
Same here brother. Ironically enough my role is specifically email admin... Yet I say that and was dumb enough to use GMail for this board. Changed that asap. As my colleague says.. Google is the Devil.

Same here brother. Ironically enough my role is specifically email admin... Yet I say that and was dumb enough to use GMail for this board. Changed that asap. As my colleague says.. Google is the Devil.
Lol...and my role as systems admin pretty much encompasses all that and I manage the organization's email servers as well...so this is all grist for the mill! I've even had to admonish people in my family about links in emails and I warn them not to click them UNLESS they absolutely know the sender and don't open any attachments as attachments can be malicious.

Also NEVER use Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo for communicating with sponsor as well. Be smart be safe use a secure email!!!

Lol...and my role as systems admin pretty much encompasses all that and I manage the organization's email servers as well...so this is all grist for the mill! I've even had to admonish people in my family about links in emails and I warn them not to click them UNLESS they absolutely know the sender and don't open any attachments as attachments can be malicious.
Thats pretty my much my job in a nutshell. Just add cloud collaboration tools to that list. lol

Also don't be that guy and use your work email...
Absolutely correct and I NEVER use my work email for personal things such as signing up on a forum. That's a #1 rule of work email and it's clearly spelled out in the admin code of conduct I sign every year.

Last edited:
Also do NOT use your work email as a recovery email for your secure or personal email accounts.

Absolutely correct and I NEVER use my work email for personal things such as signing up on a forum. That's a #1 rule of work email and it's clearly spelled out in the admin code of conduct I sign every year.
You have no idea how many times I've had to deal with that, especially after someone leaves the company and can't reset a password for an account they set up with the work email. its like really?

Hey dude just curious, since you're in the field, how secure are our PM messages to and from Sponsors & each other on this site? I practice common sense regardless but curious and interested in your feedback.

Hey dude just curious, since you're in the field, how secure are our PM messages to and from Sponsors & each other on this site? I practice common sense regardless but curious and interested in your feedback.
Never use the PM's for anything other than friendly conversation.

Back