• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another quick shoutout to GC crew.

Bluntson

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here's the deal. Me and the boys have made around 10 orders alone during this neverending 20% off sale. Always on time, always on point.
But this last time, there was a mixup..
Oh fuck, those bottles dont say Cypionate, they say Enanthate. Normally I'd be tripping. Thinking.. I'm just gonna have to suck this one up and make it up to the brothers somehow... dig into my personal stash & whatnot.. not so with GC.
I email big man. Let him know what happened.
Not only does he just have me keep the bottles, but within days (think amazon prime shipping here) I have a package waiting for me with all the correct goodies. No questions asked.
Class act all the way. Plus their deca is the best I've ever had :)

Last edited:
Loyalty!!!

Here's the deal. Me and the boys have made around 10 orders alone during this neverending 20% off sale. Always on time, always on point.
But this last time, there was a mixup..
Oh fuck, those bottles dont say Cypionate, they say Enanthate. Normally I'd be tripping. Thinking.. I'm just gonna have to suck this one up and make it up to the brothers somehow... dig into my personal stash & whatnot.. not so with GC.
I email big man. Let him know what happened.
Not only does he just have me keep the bottles, but within days (think amazon prime shipping here) I have a package waiting for me with all the correct goodies. No questions asked.
Class act all the way. Plus their deca is the best I've ever had :)

Back