• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Let’s hear some updates guys!!!

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m hoping to hear some more positive things about gyms being open and you guys being able to train! Let me see those gains coming back in and let’s hear if you have been running any sarms lately guys!!
377eb8fee1c00a5df0f7c7786209d856.jpg

I’m floating around 195lbs now with a goal set in mind to hit 220lbs!

Waiting on Corona test results. I'm sick and quarantined until results, hopefully tomorrow.
Sorry to hear that man. What are your symptoms?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

Waiting on Corona test results. I'm sick and quarantined until results, hopefully tomorrow.
Damn brother...hope you can fight this one. Stay safe!

Had a scare myself over the weekend with my mom going to the hospital because of symptoms that mimic Covid-19. She got tested then it came back negative so that's a relief.

I myself been back in the gym 2 months now and getting the gains back. Still not certain on a cycle.

Last edited:
4c3bbb9054ea4e766dd4fabbe6c2af0b.jpg

I’m starting to harden back up and just recently added some pivotal sust and deca to add some lean mass. I had a long hiatus from the gym this year almost four months off. I did stay in shape with pushups and cardio but no real lifting. I’m finally feeling comfortable squatting again as my legs were hit the hardest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry to hear that man. What are your symptoms?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

Sore throat, cough, short breath, chills, headache, tired, weak. No fever, still tasting food.
Several people in Gold's have had corona recently but I believe I caught it from my wife who was sick last week but didn't get tested since she's been working from home 100%. She probably caught it from one of her friends' kids since they all went back to school and have been spreading corona and other viruses all over the place like usual.

Last edited:
4c3bbb9054ea4e766dd4fabbe6c2af0b.jpg

I’m starting to harden back up and just recently added some pivotal sust and deca to add some lean mass. I had a long hiatus from the gym this year almost four months off. I did stay in shape with pushups and cardio but no real lifting. I’m finally feeling comfortable squatting again as my legs were hit the hardest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been training legs 3x a week and last Saturday they finally had enough! I felt a snap in my right quad and my leg went numb. Banged out the rest of my workout while it was numb and didn’t hurt. About an hour later I could barely walk lol feeling better now, no legs till next week!
My legs are the hardest to grow but they are coming along finally.

Back