• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thanks Ironlion [emoji881]

Skinnyguy180

Waiting to be isekai'd
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
finally got around to brewing up some test c from an order made in December. I have only been doing trt so it takes a while to go through test... but everything assimilated well into the solvents. The powder has a similar texture and smell to powder I have used in the past. It was a quick 100 mls used for trt. I haven’t had the opportunity to blood test yet and probably won’t for a couple months. But everything looks great.

Also these guys came through quickly right before China was rumored to be cracking down on steroid powder sellers. Every part of the transaction was easy with no hiccups.

128ab37cbcfe5d61d6351f18dd28affd.jpg

20ml jugs. Looks great SG

Been brewing my own test for several years now. When I ran cycles I would buy the other oils and orals. Test is cheap as hell(like can of soda cheap)if you brew it and I don’t have to worry if it’s clean or not.

I always see people posting about the gh but they should get more recognition for their powders IMHO.

Now if I could just get the gyms to open.

My gym has a couple weights outside but it’s over a hundred outside and air pollution is at 180+.. I mean I still go but they are half assed work outs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking great. If at 250mg/ml I suggest 22 bb/ 2 ba, I get occasional crashing @ 20bb in winter months when the house gets down in the 60s.

Yeah I agree, IL has high quality raws. If you've ever gotten bad raws before then you know the value in finding a good source you can trust.

Looking great. If at 250mg/ml I suggest 22 bb/ 2 ba, I get occasional crashing @ 20bb in winter months when the house gets down in the 60s.

Yeah I agree, IL has high quality raws. If you've ever gotten bad raws before then you know the value in finding a good source you can trust.

I usually go with 18 bb at 250. my house doesn’t usually get that cold though and I only brew for myself. My first brew was the only one I have had crash and I was using sesame oil (I believe) and it was very thick..(this was around the time that clean and clear brand SheriV used to rep for was aroundlike 8-9 years ago).

Now I only use MCT and haven’t had a crash since. I also make sure to dissolve the powder into the solvents completely before adding the oil. The first one i didn’t think it would dissolve that much powder into that much liquid and I just heated it all up together.

But thanks again Rehh you and ironlion are doing gods work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back