• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EliteSwagg's Tour De Gears

Elit3Swagg

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well guys and gals, I have decided to go on a tour, a tour of gears to be precise.*

It’s been some time since I have been on any AAS, I took an extended break due to the circumstances of life. Now that all orders of business are back into place, I decided to re-enter the fray with my brothers.*

This business is funny, for as long as I have been apart of the game, Sponsors, Sources, Gear, rationale behind using the gear, protocols, always are evolving. One thing that always stands out to me is the ever-revolving door of Sources. As most of you can attest, so many before us have come and gone, they all started strong, then slowly the quality would dip and eventually they were gone or re-branded.*

Coming back after a 5-year hiatus, I am seeing so many new faces and a couple familiar ones. However, what I am noticing more is that as our community becomes increasingly more demanding and responsible in the products we put into our bodies, so has our determination to prove authenticity, backed by science, and holding those accountable along the way. This is so refreshing to see.*

With that said, as I view the current fray of Sponsors, I see the accountability and the stance that members and sponsors are taking nearly across the board to increase the standard we all expect. This excites me!

My plan is as follows now that I am back.

Every 5 weeks, I will post a new set of blood work, from a different sponsor. I will follow my own protocol from the beginning until I have tried everyone I think is worth trying and some who may not have the most amount of hype. My goal is to ascertain who is truly providing a standard of gear we have all come to expect, and who may need to evaluate their business.

This is not a witch hunt, nor a platform to blast or expose a single entity. This is my own quest to find out who's who in this very new lineup of suppliers after being away for so long.

Along the way, while I will not be posting tons of information in-between, I will periodically update with initial thoughts on gear, viscosity, pip and alike. I will test out 25g pins & 27g pins. Upon completion of 5th week bloods, I will post a review on my experience with the gear in question, everything from T/A (nonspecific), Appearance, Viscosity will all be documented and evaluated.*

The Protocol

I will be on the following for the foreseeable future:

300mg Test E WK - Split into Bi Weekly Doses ( I pin Fridays and Tuesday)
400mg Mast E WK - Split into Bi Weekly Doses*( I pin Fridays and Tuesday)

37.5mg Provirion ED*

12.5mg Aromasin - E3D

On the 5th week, Tuesday the day of injection I will pull bloods (Before injection), Free Test, Total, E2, SHBG

After the 5th week, I will switch vendors and run the exact same as above, and pull bloods that 5th weeks Tuesday before injection.

Once I establish a baseline everything will be compared to the base.*

Uploaded below is my Pre Labs - I only did Free and Total to establish where I am.

First on my list was an old favorite of mine back in the day, and one of the few familiar faces I saw upon my return. (This will be my base)

UncleZ

TD Pics:

On this order, I got some Mast Prop and Test Prop to jump my system into gear for the first 2.5 weeks.*

This will be dosed at:

50mg Test Prop EOD
75mg Mast Prop EOD

and will discontinue Tuesday September 15th - Bloods will be pulled Tuesday October 6th

I started this journey/protocol yesterday Friday August 28th

Thank you for following along, looking forward to finding that new standard.

EliteSwagg
dc94fee118d4b4b8e92834bb98753b17.jpg
092635183b1052cb51526ab456a7ddae.jpg
13d077c40885d3c888a993f22f86bcfc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

This looks fun, sub

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This looks like something worth following. Are you going to post which supplier your using prior to bloods or after bloods?

This looks like something worth following. Are you going to post which supplier your using prior to bloods or after bloods?
Yes sir of course.

Currently this first run will be Uncle Z's EP line. I chose Z as he was my go to years ago. I wanted to establish baseline before exploring into the new faces.

Initial thoughts on this EP line is pretty good, flows really well in a 25g the Test Prop is pretty painless at half a ML, the Mast Prop is very smooth also.

Did 1.6 ML of the long esters in my Delt Friday, and had very little soreness in the days after.

Overall the smoothness is on point from what I use to expect with EP. Will try a 27g this week and see.

Side note.

I am thinking of Juicepal, ScriptX or Gorilla Farm as my next round.

I'm open to other suggestions if anyone would like to see results of the lesser known guys.

This is pretty sweet. Should be informative for all. Looking forward to this.

monster always encourages bloodwork, and rewards members for doing so. Sounds like you have your choices lined up, but if you get around to monster just know that we do compensate those that pull bloods.

Looking forward to your results brother! Nice first selection as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is pretty sweet. Should be informative for all. Looking forward to this.

monster always encourages bloodwork, and rewards members for doing so. Sounds like you have your choices lined up, but if you get around to monster just know that we do compensate those that pull bloods.
Monster is definetly on my list of gears I want to try!

Following w/ great interest! thanks for doing this. great idea! keep em straight bro!

Monster is definetly on my list of gears I want to try!

I’ll be here if you need anything down the road bro.

thanks for doing this by the way.

subbed and thanks for doing this!

So far so good, really it's been a while since I have pinned, but I am really enjoying the smoothness these offer.

Did 1.6ml of long esters into my thigh yesterday, very little tenderness today. Libido is starting to rise slowly due to the short esters starting to materialize.

I need to get my order in for the next brand to try, any brand in particular anyone want to see?

Thank you for following along.

Eveything has been going to plan so for, the Prop is incredibly smooth. I'm really enjoying my EOD pins. I know it's coming to a close here soon but it's great stuff.

Really looking forward to labs. Feeling great, I am much more hard and dense all day long, workouts have been fantastic, just such a clean good feeling right now. I honestly have more pip with the enanthate esters than the propionate.

Just received my next set of gear for round 2 also today.

More on that to come.

Really looking forward to labs. Feeling great, I am much more hard and dense all day long, workouts have been fantastic, just such a clean good feeling right now. I honestly have more pip with the enanthate esters than the propionate.

Just received my next set of gear for round 2 also today.

More on that to come.

Nice. Yeah test e give me pip for some reason too. Has something to do with the way the ester breaks down I think.

Subbed
Welcome back!!

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

You ready for tomorrow man! Good luck. Sutton is 50/50 so I maybe out of luck. Who is up next on the tour?

You ready for tomorrow man! Good luck. Sutton is 50/50 so I maybe out of luck. Who is up next on the tour?

Man I'm ready to dominate tomorrow, .

Sutton is primed for a great year, even with Juedy in the mix it will just create opportunities.

Will be touring SXript on the next go, just received my order a couple days ago. Have a few others in my sights as well. Going to be fun.

Well just finished up my Test Prop, Mast Prop kicker. And will be strictly on the long esters going forward.

Feeling great, and looking forward to lab results.

I will be running SXript next, will share TD pics and initial thoughts once I get into that set of gear. But holy E/O my stash draw has a new smell! Lol

Well just finished up my Test Prop, Mast Prop kicker. And will be strictly on the long esters going forward.

I will be running SXript next, will share TD pics and initial thoughts once I get into that set of gear. But holy E/O my stash draw has a new smell! Lol

Lol! Must have some PWOS!!

Max

Looking forward to your feedback now that you will have PURPLE in your veins

If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com.

Still going strong. Sorry for the lack of updates, blood work is scheduled for Tuesday, after which I will post a review on the Euro Pharm line and post TD pics of my next line I'll be using.

Looking forward to the upcoming results!

Pulled labs this morning! On schedule, looking forward to trying my next sponsor.

Will post TD pics and initial thoughts later.

Back