EliteSwagg's Tour De Gears

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
Results 271 to 276 of 276
  1. #271
    Registered User
    Elit3Swagg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    587

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    194
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    609
    Thanked in
    357 Posts
    Rep Points
    12512977

    Wanting to update as its been a while.

    Been on the road pretty much this entire month, it has been challenging to say the least. I have gotten a handful of solid workouts in, and plenty of body weight workouts over the last few weeks.

    Currently running:

    300mg TIPP weekly (Church!! Good Lawd)
    20mg Epistane
    50mg Provi
    5iu GH every other day.

    I feel great and recovery has been solid. Sleeping like a rock most nights. Hunger has been through the roof and there lies the issues. Being on the road and eating at all these local spots has me feeling guilty as hell after every meal, but body fat hasnt increased a hell of a lot so there's that.

    Really hoping to wrap up this project soon so I can get back at it and re kick off this log properly.

    Hope eveyone is still grinding!

  2. #272
    Registered User
    Elit3Swagg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    587

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    194
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    609
    Thanked in
    357 Posts
    Rep Points
    12512977

    Happy 4th eveyone. Hope eveyone is indulging a little. #Merica.

  3. #273
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,819

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,301
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,937
    Thanked in
    11,415 Posts
    Rep Points
    719197795

    EliteSwagg's Tour De Gears

    Quote Originally Posted by Elit3Swagg View Post
    Wanting to update as its been a while.

    Been on the road pretty much this entire month, it has been challenging to say the least. I have gotten a handful of solid workouts in, and plenty of body weight workouts over the last few weeks.

    Currently running:

    300mg TIPP weekly (Church!! Good Lawd)
    20mg Epistane
    50mg Provi
    5iu GH every other day.

    I feel great and recovery has been solid. Sleeping like a rock most nights. Hunger has been through the roof and there lies the issues. Being on the road and eating at all these local spots has me feeling guilty as hell after every meal, but body fat hasnt increased a hell of a lot so there's that.

    Really hoping to wrap up this project soon so I can get back at it and re kick off this log properly.

    Hope eveyone is still grinding!
    Havenít used epistane since high school! It is solid; at least I thought so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit3Swagg View Post
    Happy 4th eveyone. Hope eveyone is indulging a little. #Merica.
    Happy 4th swagg !! Hope u and I both get some downtime but, sadly it is looking even busier ; maybe 2022? ! Glad to hear from ya!
    I need a Swaggbagg!!

    Max
    Last edited by maxmuscle1; 07-04-2021 at 05:15 PM.

  4. #274
    Registered User
    Elit3Swagg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    587

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    194
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    609
    Thanked in
    357 Posts
    Rep Points
    12512977

    Happy 4th Max! Definetly need some downtime soon! But the busy problem is a good problem for sure. Hope you are enjoying today brother!

  5. #275
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,819

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,301
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,937
    Thanked in
    11,415 Posts
    Rep Points
    719197795

    Quote Originally Posted by Elit3Swagg View Post
    Happy 4th Max! Definetly need some downtime soon! But the busy problem is a good problem for sure. Hope you are enjoying today brother!
    Now That Is Classy San Diego!. Got the Romeo&Julieta & a Real Drink

    Max
    #cigar#handrolled

  6. #276
    Registered User
    Jaredb's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    317

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    236
    Thanked in
    171 Posts
    Rep Points
    13052637

    Quote Originally Posted by Elit3Swagg View Post
    Happy 4th Max! Definetly need some downtime soon! But the busy problem is a good problem for sure. Hope you are enjoying today brother!
    Noice i had some flor de cana rum and one of these bad boys yesterday

Similar Threads

  1. Frank Zane's home gym tour
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2019, 10:10 AM
  2. Guns N' Roses-Not in this Lifetime Tour
    By chubbs in forum The Pit
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2017, 09:32 PM
  3. Bronsons 2015 fuck off and farewell tour..
    By charles bronson in forum The Pit
    Replies: 316
    Last Post: 09-08-2015, 07:28 PM
  4. Thoughts From the Post Olympia IFBB Tour
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2014, 10:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums