• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EliteSwagg's Tour De Gears

Get Shredded!
Damn those are some sexy labels, nice stack too ;)

How was your run with GC?

Forgot to ask, how long after pinning did you get bloods pulled?

Forgot to ask, how long after pinning did you get bloods pulled?
For each sponsor I followed the same pinning schedule of Tuesdays and Fridays. And pull labs Tuesday morning before that days pin. So I would be 3 days from last pin.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

For each sponsor I followed the same pinning schedule of Tuesdays and Fridays. And pull labs Tuesday morning before that days pin. So I would be 3 days from last pin.

Those are some really good numbers for 3 days! I'll be posting my bloodwork from GC next week when it comes in.

I did the protocol in the stickies though, so pulling blood 7 days after pin.

Those are some really good numbers for 3 days! I'll be posting my bloodwork from GC next week when it comes in.

I did the protocol in the stickies though, so pulling blood 7 days after pin.
Nice man! I'm sure you will be impressed.

Well today was my last dose at 2iu of the Qtropin, tomorrow I will start the 3.3iu, I have worked out each day this week and have been pinning Post workout, on non workout days I'll probably pin in the mornings. I haven't noticed much in the way of hand numbness or tingling yet, however sleep has been improved this week. Looking forward to increasing the dose.

Also prepping some Dolma to snack on throughout the week, full of protein and necessary carbs, really good when I'm in the field checking on job sites.
7464ce7a5b22a394a2c9284b8b1e46bf.jpg

I am 18 hour post injection with Dutch Pharma DHB, pinned 0.75ml mixed with 0.3ml test E in my left delt. I warmed the oil and pinned with a 27g 1/2.

It pinned very smooth. And I have very minimal pain today, a little prop like, but nothing excessive.

Also pinned 3.33iu of the Qtropin yesterday post workout, looking forward to stacking consecutive days together to really get a feel for the increased dose.
3966a79a6d1e284730a7bb363dbd0f3c.jpg

Well true to form using the paper plate.

Pork Chops with a Fig Jam glaze, potatoes and green beans.

161cd937635022118d26e83e156f653a.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Just a quick update on the Qtropin. I have started to notice slight tingling in my hands mainly at night. But the most pronounced thing I have started to see is my dreams. Holy cow. I'm able to wake up and recollect everything about them, extremely vivid.

This also may be a bit premature, but my sense of well-being has been more uplifted. I have been a little sleepy about 4 hours post dose, but it comes and goes quick.

I workout around 11 and dose around 12:30 everyday.

Also, I am 2 pins in of the Dutch Pharma DHB tomorrow will be pin #3 and it is very painless. I have injected 75mg each time with a little test and it has been smooth.

Looking forward to seeing what this dhb is about.

Last edited:
Elite hopefully what’s inside is as good as the presentation of Dutches products. Keep it rolling bro we are all enjoying your log!

Elite hopefully what’s inside is as good as the presentation of Dutches products. Keep it rolling bro we are all enjoying your log!
I hope so too. I know there has been alot of bad press these days, so it will be nice to assess some for myself.

They look pretty good too
31e4131b44214c2f867fadbba4bb998e.jpg

Let me know how it goes as Provi is something I like Verra much!!

Max

I hope so too. I know there has been alot of bad press these days, so it will be nice to assess some for myself.

Yes this is so true and looking forward to knowing what your results are with dutch. Did they know you were ordering for this tour or was it anonymous? Love the GC results you got and thanks again for doing this brother. ELITEAF!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes this is so true and looking forward to knowing what your results are with dutch. Did they know you were ordering for this tour or was it anonymous? Love the GC results you got and thanks again for doing this brother. ELITEAF!!

Unfortunately, this go around was done through a promotion they were offering asking for loggers. However this was back before Thanksgiving. And my order changed multiple times as it never arrived on schedule and with my goals.

I would imagine they know this is for the log, but I can't be certain as I stated dealing with someone different.

Hopefully I'm not overly optimistic, but I like the think that sponsors do not have a bunk and real pile that they can pick and choose from.

But agreed, blind like all my other testing had been would have been ideal.

Great log Elit3!
Just read through the whole thing, well done sir.
Very interested in seeing how the Qtropin stacks up next to IL. Will be following

Get Shredded!
Did you ever get to run gorilla yet ?
Would love to see your tour swing through there brother.

Definetly on the list. New year, and new opportunities to try out some gear.

My body is one big experiment, so who knows what I'll be testing out next. Gorilla Sarms with some Test? Lol. We shall see.

Great log Elit3!
Just read through the whole thing, well done sir.
Very interested in seeing how the Qtropin stacks up next to IL. Will be following
Thanks bro, definitely interested. I have seen some great results on the orange tops so having something to compare to, that is GH but entirely different is great.

Recombinant HGH in theory should be more powerful than the lypholized version.

So far I am feeling great, I have some increased swelling in my hands, sleep is very good. Obviously nothing much in the way of gains (yet), but smooth sailing so far.

Last edited:
This log is sick point sick on the sickter scale for sure! Thanks!!!!!!!!

I can’t believe I’m just seeing this... thank you for the dedication to get this info out bro! Greatly appreciated!

Back