EliteSwagg's Tour De Gears

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points

Labs were pulled first thing this morning, should have the results in a couple days. Then I'll post my final review and announce the sponsor I am trying next (Touchdown already came)

Can't belive its been 10 weeks already, time has flown by.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points

Round 2, DONE!
    Well its been another 5 weeks, and I have yet to be disappointed

SXript was one of those new suppliers I was talking about in my original post, and I'm glad I was able to try them!

The Review:

Really impressed with SXript, I was fortunate to try them when they were waiving their minimum order.

First impressions are everything, and SXript goes out of their way to make that initial contact fluid and inviting. At no point did I get the impression I was just another dude that was making an order. The process was simple, the communication was on point, and the T/A was the fastest I have ever received. They are like the Amazon of gear.*

The Test E & Mast E were very smooth, and the viscosity was much more thin than the previous runs gear. Flowed exceptionally well through the 25g and handled the 27 like a champ. Bottles are definitely overfilled, as I still a good amount left in both vials, which is pretty awesome.*

There was little to no discomfort in the injections, everything you should come to expect when running these two compounds. I have definitely felt like my test levels have been rising and I was right judging by the blood work. I have had more energy, a little less patience with mundane tasks, but overall a very clean and manageable feeling.

The Provirion tabs were Blue in color, and very thick, they would split very well most of the time, and to be quite honest I have the cheapest pill splitter you can buy so I would probably attribute a lot of my difficulties with tabs on that.

The Verdict:

I would definitely recommend SXript, I am looking forward to trying more of their products, the price point is very good, the bottles are over 10ml, and the customer service gives you assurance that in the event something was wrong with the order, you would handled and taken care of promptly. I hope these guys keep doing what they are doing. Great work.

The Labs:

resize image google

Test Levels have increased, and free testosterone is through the roof. E2 is still within a good range, I feel really good at that level, I have been very stingy with the Aromasin as I have been feeling just fine with the Masteron and Provi.

Being that the labs were taken at the 10 week mark, I have no doubt if I was still running Unlce Z this entire time my test levels would have also been constantly climbing, as shown. The real test now will be with my round 3 choice and if this level can maintain.

Next up!

Juice Pal!

resize image google

I have been watching these guys for some time, they have also developed a bit of cult following so I was definitely intrigued. Running logs like this can be expensive, I have tried to have minimums lowered but I have found that this is a request that most don't want to do, I have no problem with that its their business but it cant hurt to ask! So I took advantage of JP's bitcoin discount, and I have to say I feel like I got a tremendous deal while staying at their minimum.

I had my first dose yesterday evening, and it was very very smooth. New labs will be pulled December 15th before final injection. Of course as I continue this journey I will update with thoughts, and eventually a review and Labs.

Thanks for following along!

Last edited by Elit3Swagg; 11-14-2020 at 02:43 PM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    801 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elit3Swagg View Post
    Round 2, DONE!

SXript was one of those new suppliers I was talking about in my original post, and I'm glad I was able to try them!

The Review:

Really impressed with SXript, I was fortunate to try them when they were waiving their minimum order.

First impressions are everything, and SXript goes out of their way to make that initial contact fluid and inviting. At no point did I get the impression I was just another dude that was making an order. The process was simple, the communication was on point, and the T/A was the fastest I have ever received. They are like the Amazon of gear.*

The Test E & Mast E were very smooth, and the viscosity was much more thin than the previous runs gear. Flowed exceptionally well through the 25g and handled the 27 like a champ. Bottles are definitely overfilled, as I still a good amount left in both vials, which is pretty awesome.*

There was little to no discomfort in the injections, everything you should come to expect when running these two compounds. I have definitely felt like my test levels have been rising and I was right judging by the blood work. I have had more energy, a little less patience with mundane tasks, but overall a very clean and manageable feeling.

The Provirion tabs were Blue in color, and very thick, they would split very well most of the time, and to be quite honest I have the cheapest pill splitter you can buy so I would probably attribute a lot of my difficulties with tabs on that.

The Verdict:

I would definitely recommend SXript, I am looking forward to trying more of their products, the price point is very good, the bottles are over 10ml, and the customer service gives you assurance that in the event something was wrong with the order, you would handled and taken care of promptly. I hope these guys keep doing what they are doing. Great work.

The Labs:

resize image google

Test Levels have increased, and free testosterone is through the roof. E2 is still within a good range, I feel really good at that level, I have been very stingy with the Aromasin as I have been feeling just fine with the Masteron and Provi.

Being that the labs were taken at the 10 week mark, I have no doubt if I was still running Unlce Z this entire time my test levels would have also been constantly climbing, as shown. The real test now will be with my round 3 choice and if this level can maintain.

Next up!

Juice Pal!

resize image google

I have been watching these guys for some time, they have also developed a bit of cult following so I was definitely intrigued. Running logs like this can be expensive, I have tried to have minimums lowered but I have found that this is a request that most don't want to do, I have no problem with that its their business but it cant hurt to ask! So I took advantage of JP's bitcoin discount, and I have to say I feel like I got a tremendous deal while staying at their minimum.

I had my first dose yesterday evening, and it was very very smooth. New labs will be pulled December 15th before final injection. Of course as I continue this journey I will update with thoughts, and eventually a review and Labs.

Thanks for doing this
    [mention]RedBird [/mention]

Email for list
    redsxript@ctemplar.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,966 Posts
    Rep Points

Round 2, DONE!

The Review:

The Verdict:

The Labs:

resize image google

Next up!

Juice Pal!

resize image google

Great frigging total/free test

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Great frigging total/free test

Max
    Feeling fantastic brother. I swear the only arguments my wife and I have had has been my constant annoyance about sex. She's tired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,966 Posts
    Rep Points

Feeling fantastic brother. I swear the only arguments my wife and I have had has been my constant annoyance about sex. She's tired

Hells Yeah! 24/7 with those levels!! I would be a super maniac too. Beyond my normal mode! Lol

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts
    Rep Points

Round 2, DONE!

The Review:

The Verdict:

The Labs:

resize image google

Next up!

Juice Pal!

resize image google

Thanks for your contribution I have about 5 vials of sxript sust and a vial of mast e so pleased to see these bloods and have been wanting to try juicepal as they always have had good feedback. Thanks for doing this to benefit us members on the forum, keep it up brother!

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Really interesting log, keep going!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Very very cool log. Can't wait to see more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    Rep Points

Happy Sunday Fellas

Just a quick update, running JP gear right now. Getting a good amount of pip with every dose. I always test out gear in my delts before moving to my legs. But I think in this case the pip is to much to even want to try.

Hoping it's just me getting used to the carrier oil or BA/BB concentration, but I'm staying pretty damn sore in the are for a couple days every time.

Anyone else experience this with JP gear?