• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EliteSwagg's Tour De Gears

Finally!
My results are in! I have to say I am pretty happy with the results. I knew using my old favorite Uncle Z to get started wouldn't disappoint! From the incredible T/A and communication to the smoothness of the gear, Uncle Z and Euro Pharmacies was a great choice to established baseline.*

The Review:

Uncle Z has been top notch for a while, and the blood work bellow proves it, I enjoyed every part of my come back using Uncle Z, while I wont be trying other Test Prop - Mast Prop this was incredibly smooth, I looked forward to my EOD injections in the beginning when I was kick starting. I literally had zero pip. I used 25g 1/2 pins and it flowed nicely.*

The Test E - Mast E gave me some pip at first, I believe due to the higher volume compared to the Prop, but after a few pins that discomfort dissipated. Since then, up until my last pin, it was smooth sailing.*

as for the Provirion tabs, nothing notable to report other then when using my pill cutter, if I didn't get it perfect they would break apart at times, probably my only drawback to the whole experience, but nothing that cant be managed.*

I highly recommend using Uncle Z and the Euro Pharmacies line, from ordering process, T/A, quality of packaging and gear top notch service. There is a reason why they have been around as long as they have.*

The Labs:

Very impressed with the Free Testosterone Levels in 5 weeks, Aromasin from Uncle Z is obviously dosed properly as my E2 is within a great range dosing at 12.5mg E3D.

Next up!

I will be using SXript on this next go, I will have my first dose this evening following the exact same protocol. New Labs will be pulled November 10th before final injection. As usual I will post initial thoughts as we continue this journey.*

But quick note on SXript, some of the best customer service I have ever received, and probably the fastest T/A I really didn't expect it that quickly.*

picture url

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Elite!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As always brother!!’ Do you mind putting those labs up in the Z section ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally!
My results are in! I have to say I am pretty happy with the results. I knew using my old favorite Uncle Z to get started wouldn't disappoint! From the incredible T/A and communication to the smoothness of the gear, Uncle Z and Euro Pharmacies was a great choice to established baseline.*

The Review:

Uncle Z has been top notch for a while, and the blood work bellow proves it, I enjoyed every part of my come back using Uncle Z, while I wont be trying other Test Prop - Mast Prop this was incredibly smooth, I looked forward to my EOD injections in the beginning when I was kick starting. I literally had zero pip. I used 25g 1/2 pins and it flowed nicely.*

The Test E - Mast E gave me some pip at first, I believe due to the higher volume compared to the Prop, but after a few pins that discomfort dissipated. Since then, up until my last pin, it was smooth sailing.*

as for the Provirion tabs, nothing notable to report other then when using my pill cutter, if I didn't get it perfect they would break apart at times, probably my only drawback to the whole experience, but nothing that cant be managed.*

I highly recommend using Uncle Z and the Euro Pharmacies line, from ordering process, T/A, quality of packaging and gear top notch service. There is a reason why they have been around as long as they have.*

The Labs:

Very impressed with the Free Testosterone Levels in 5 weeks, Aromasin from Uncle Z is obviously dosed properly as my E2 is within a great range dosing at 12.5mg E3D.

Next up!

I will be using SXript on this next go, I will have my first dose this evening following the exact same protocol. New Labs will be pulled November 10th before final injection. As usual I will post initial thoughts as we continue this journey.*

But quick note on SXript, some of the best customer service I have ever received, and probably the fastest T/A I really didn't expect it that quickly.*

picture url

Free test is !! Walking horn dog! Lol. Your body was running and utilizing that test for sure!

Max

Finally!

The Review:

The Labs:

Next up!

picture url

Thanks. Looking forward to this

If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com.

Free test is !! Walking horn dog! Lol. Your body was running and utilizing that test for sure!

Max
I really have been, my girl has been beating me away with a stick every night.
Thanks. Looking forward to this

If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at redsxript@ctemplar.com.
I as well. First dose in on Friday and it was smooth as silk.

Just a quick update. I am three pins in with the SXript gear, it has been smooth sailing. Definetly thinner in consistency than the Euro Pharmacies line. Flows very very well.

So far I am enjoying the experience, and definetly looking forward to forthcoming labs.

I also need to purchase my next set of gear, any recommendations?

Thank you for following along.

Finally!

The Review:

The Labs:

Next up!

picture url

300mgs 1x pw?
150mgs 2x pw?
How many hours after last pin?

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Just a quick update. I am three pins in with the SXript gear, it has been smooth sailing. Definetly thinner in consistency than the Euro Pharmacies line. Flows very very well.

So far I am enjoying the experience, and definetly looking forward to forthcoming labs.

I also need to purchase my next set of gear, any recommendations?

Thank you for following along.

Out of the two left on your list...
Gorilla Pharm

If not, go with Gear Church and use their 300mg custom ATIPP blend.
It's liquid fire bro...

Get Shredded!
300mgs 1x pw?
150mgs 2x pw?
How many hours after last pin?

Hey brother, I am pinning 150mg Tuesdays and Fridays, the blood was drawn on Tuesday morning fasted BEFORE injection. Very please with the results.
Out of the two left on your list...
Gorilla Pharm

If not, go with Gear Church and use their 300mg custom ATIPP blend.
It's liquid fire bro...

As for my list, it really was just a rough breakdown, I'm definetly open to other suggestions if any, Gear Church is definitely on my radar, as well as Gorilla Pharm.

The stack I'm running is very simple really, Mast, Test E and Provi, I plan to run this for some time. After SXript that will be 10 weeks with this protocol, I plan to go at least 20 weeks, before dropping everything but the test.

Any sponsors want to waive the minimum so I can get this small order in to keep the log going?

Really don't want to order more than necessary until I've ran bloods for the log on a variety of labs to ascertain quality.

Would really appreciate yalls support.

Thank you!

Well it's going well SXript gear is pretty smooth. Flows really really well through a 25g as well as a slin pin. Very impressed. Between the good communication, price point and t/a very good outfit in my opinion thus far.

Enjoying the ride, have a few sponsors in my sites for the next run. Just need to go ahead and order, I'll be ordering extra as minimums are over the experiment value.

Well it's going well SXript gear is pretty smooth. Flows really really well through a 25g as well as a slin pin. Very impressed. Between the good communication, price point and t/a very good outfit in my opinion thus far.

Enjoying the ride, have a few sponsors in my sites for the next run. Just need to go ahead and order, I'll be ordering extra as minimums are over the experiment value.

Thanks [mention]Elit3Swagg [/mention]

SXRIPT
“Where everyone can afford it and enjoy it.”

PM me with any questions
Email Red Bird for list redsxript@ctemplar.com

Well here we are, coming up on November 10th labs, just chugging along here, looking forward to the results. Feeling great!

I've secured my next lot of gear to keep the log going, more on that when it comes in. Thanks for following along.

Labs were pulled first thing this morning, should have the results in a couple days. Then I'll post my final review and announce the sponsor I am trying next (Touchdown already came)

Can't belive its been 10 weeks already, time has flown by.

Round 2, DONE!
Well its been another 5 weeks, and I have yet to be disappointed

SXript was one of those new suppliers I was talking about in my original post, and I'm glad I was able to try them!

The Review:

Really impressed with SXript, I was fortunate to try them when they were waiving their minimum order.

First impressions are everything, and SXript goes out of their way to make that initial contact fluid and inviting. At no point did I get the impression I was just another dude that was making an order. The process was simple, the communication was on point, and the T/A was the fastest I have ever received. They are like the Amazon of gear.*

The Test E & Mast E were very smooth, and the viscosity was much more thin than the previous runs gear. Flowed exceptionally well through the 25g and handled the 27 like a champ. Bottles are definitely overfilled, as I still a good amount left in both vials, which is pretty awesome.*

There was little to no discomfort in the injections, everything you should come to expect when running these two compounds. I have definitely felt like my test levels have been rising and I was right judging by the blood work. I have had more energy, a little less patience with mundane tasks, but overall a very clean and manageable feeling.

The Provirion tabs were Blue in color, and very thick, they would split very well most of the time, and to be quite honest I have the cheapest pill splitter you can buy so I would probably attribute a lot of my difficulties with tabs on that.

The Verdict:

I would definitely recommend SXript, I am looking forward to trying more of their products, the price point is very good, the bottles are over 10ml, and the customer service gives you assurance that in the event something was wrong with the order, you would handled and taken care of promptly. I hope these guys keep doing what they are doing. Great work.

The Labs:

resize image google

Test Levels have increased, and free testosterone is through the roof. E2 is still within a good range, I feel really good at that level, I have been very stingy with the Aromasin as I have been feeling just fine with the Masteron and Provi.

Being that the labs were taken at the 10 week mark, I have no doubt if I was still running Unlce Z this entire time my test levels would have also been constantly climbing, as shown. The real test now will be with my round 3 choice and if this level can maintain.

Next up!

Juice Pal!

resize image google

I have been watching these guys for some time, they have also developed a bit of cult following so I was definitely intrigued. Running logs like this can be expensive, I have tried to have minimums lowered but I have found that this is a request that most don't want to do, I have no problem with that its their business but it cant hurt to ask! So I took advantage of JP's bitcoin discount, and I have to say I feel like I got a tremendous deal while staying at their minimum.

I had my first dose yesterday evening, and it was very very smooth. New labs will be pulled December 15th before final injection. Of course as I continue this journey I will update with thoughts, and eventually a review and Labs.

Thanks for following along!

Last edited:
Round 2, DONE!

SXript was one of those new suppliers I was talking about in my original post, and I'm glad I was able to try them!

The Review:

Really impressed with SXript, I was fortunate to try them when they were waiving their minimum order.

First impressions are everything, and SXript goes out of their way to make that initial contact fluid and inviting. At no point did I get the impression I was just another dude that was making an order. The process was simple, the communication was on point, and the T/A was the fastest I have ever received. They are like the Amazon of gear.*

The Test E & Mast E were very smooth, and the viscosity was much more thin than the previous runs gear. Flowed exceptionally well through the 25g and handled the 27 like a champ. Bottles are definitely overfilled, as I still a good amount left in both vials, which is pretty awesome.*

There was little to no discomfort in the injections, everything you should come to expect when running these two compounds. I have definitely felt like my test levels have been rising and I was right judging by the blood work. I have had more energy, a little less patience with mundane tasks, but overall a very clean and manageable feeling.

The Provirion tabs were Blue in color, and very thick, they would split very well most of the time, and to be quite honest I have the cheapest pill splitter you can buy so I would probably attribute a lot of my difficulties with tabs on that.

The Verdict:

I would definitely recommend SXript, I am looking forward to trying more of their products, the price point is very good, the bottles are over 10ml, and the customer service gives you assurance that in the event something was wrong with the order, you would handled and taken care of promptly. I hope these guys keep doing what they are doing. Great work.

The Labs:

resize image google

Test Levels have increased, and free testosterone is through the roof. E2 is still within a good range, I feel really good at that level, I have been very stingy with the Aromasin as I have been feeling just fine with the Masteron and Provi.

Being that the labs were taken at the 10 week mark, I have no doubt if I was still running Unlce Z this entire time my test levels would have also been constantly climbing, as shown. The real test now will be with my round 3 choice and if this level can maintain.

Next up!

Juice Pal!

resize image google

I have been watching these guys for some time, they have also developed a bit of cult following so I was definitely intrigued. Running logs like this can be expensive, I have tried to have minimums lowered but I have found that this is a request that most don't want to do, I have no problem with that its their business but it cant hurt to ask! So I took advantage of JP's bitcoin discount, and I have to say I feel like I got a tremendous deal while staying at their minimum.

I had my first dose yesterday evening, and it was very very smooth. New labs will be pulled December 15th before final injection. Of course as I continue this journey I will update with thoughts, and eventually a review and Labs.

Thanks for doing this
[mention]RedBird [/mention]

491f7c1fcb786812612b068d4819309f.gif

Email for list
redsxript@ctemplar.com

Round 2, DONE!

The Review:

The Verdict:

The Labs:

resize image google

Next up!

Juice Pal!

resize image google

Great frigging total/free test

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Feeling fantastic brother. I swear the only arguments my wife and I have had has been my constant annoyance about sex. She's tired

Hells Yeah! 24/7 with those levels!! I would be a super maniac too. Beyond my normal mode! Lol

Max

Round 2, DONE!

The Review:

The Verdict:

The Labs:

resize image google

Next up!

Juice Pal!

resize image google

Thanks for your contribution I have about 5 vials of sxript sust and a vial of mast e so pleased to see these bloods and have been wanting to try juicepal as they always have had good feedback. Thanks for doing this to benefit us members on the forum, keep it up brother!

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

Happy Sunday Fellas

Just a quick update, running JP gear right now. Getting a good amount of pip with every dose. I always test out gear in my delts before moving to my legs. But I think in this case the pip is to much to even want to try.

Hoping it's just me getting used to the carrier oil or BA/BB concentration, but I'm staying pretty damn sore in the are for a couple days every time.

Anyone else experience this with JP gear?

Just a quick update. Still going along. Felling really sore after every injection. It's like being kicked by a donkey every single time. It's been a while since I've ever experienced post injection soreness like this.

Anyone ever have issues like this with JP? The oil look great, viscosity is what you'd expect. Not to thick not to thin. But that post injection pain is something else.

Another week down, getting closer to final labs on the 15th! Looking forward to seeing how things stack up, and posting my review.

Diet and routine have been a hit or miss, work has had me traveling nearly every day the past few weeks, been to 4 different states in a matter of weeks. Hotel gyms are pretty useless.

That’s odd man, I’ve used JP’s gear a lot over the last year and a half and haven’t had any pip issues at all except with test400 which is to be expected. Thanks for doing what you’re doing though. Interested to see what your bloodwork on JP’s gear looks like. The Sxript numbers were crazy high.

Actually depending on what JPs results look like, it makes me somewhat suspicious of what the mast really is based on their recent lab work drama going on.

But if blood on JPs is closer to that 2700 number then the 1000 you got on psl, then it’s all gravy

Back