• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

EliteSwagg's Tour De Gears

IML Gear Cream!
Just a quick multi update!

Qtropin-- going strong! Sleep. Is definitely improved but here is the kicker. I can only sleep on my back. The second I roll to my side my arm goes dead numb, so I am spending alot of time tossing and turning. Hands are a little achy most days, but nothing overly dramatic.

DHB from Dutch-- 4 pins in at .75ml a shot. PIP has been minimal as I'm also pinning some Test E with it. I've been running the syringe under hot water for two minutes prior to pinning. Will hit ventro today, so I'll increase the DHB to a full ML and see how that feels.

What I'm running.

250mg Test E
300mg DHB
25mg Provi
50mg Tbol - (Starting next Monday Pharmaqo)

3.3iu Qtropin HGH

And lastly a little @maxmuscle1 inspiration. Kofta Kabob!

Grab and go protien!

ee94ab5b785d83ca33dbad1858196e2c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Just a quick multi update!

Qtropin-- going strong! Sleep. Is definitely improved but here is the kicker. I can only sleep on my back. The second I roll to my side my arm goes dead numb, so I am spending alot of time tossing and turning. Hands are a little achy most days, but nothing overly dramatic.

DHB from Dutch-- 4 pins in at .75ml a shot. PIP has been minimal as I'm also pinning some Test E with it. I've been running the syringe under hot water for two minutes prior to pinning. Will hit ventro today, so I'll increase the DHB to a full ML and see how that feels.

What I'm running.

250mg Test E
300mg DHB
25mg Provi
50mg Tbol - (Starting next Monday Pharmaqo)

3.3iu Qtropin HGH

And lastly a little @maxmuscle1 inspiration. Kofta Kabob!

Grab and go protien!

ee94ab5b785d83ca33dbad1858196e2c.jpg

Nice ! So easy and delicious alternative to chicken breast tenderloins and fish all the time! Sound like the plan is going smoothly. Smart to add some E and warm it!’So much smoother

Max

Another week down on the DHB and Qtropin,

Feeling a change in my body tempature, sweating more at the gym, and at night, sleep has been a little disturbed due to my arms falling asleep. This is only when I roll over though.

Been feeling great overall though, probably the best I've felt in some time.

Work was crazy today but managed to get some decent Macros in for the day.

I highly recommend this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.josmantek.macros

Been using it around a year now, and I can track and create plans very easily. Keeps me in line, and let's me create plans for friends and family as well.

Today's on the road plan is attached. //cloud.tapatalk.com/s/602721519ad1f/02-12-21 Diet Log.pdf

2e9f3a1ff42b7b98623700c60e598b29.jpg

Last edited:
Blueberry protien pancakes to start this Valentines day. Need to carb load for tonight!

8eabff2c3f951778b32fc4e6fa67e1d5.jpg
d81952cc03b382c63ae66415e39ae845.jpg

A little butter & syrup and your in business. Those look fantastic.

A little butter & syrup and your in business. Those look fantastic.
Ha I wish, I added half a scoop of Mre Lite Blueberry Cobbler to the mix to boost the protien content, and ate them dry.

Happy Valentines Gents.

Rack of lamb, and some Whiskey.
3b96d0749a50a45a4500385fe7803ae3.jpg
e38ba32253c16eda420296bab8884051.jpg

Rack of Lamb. lil neat drink on the side ! Classy

Max

Been 3 days now without going to the gym and eating any semblance of macros.

Hate this deflated feeling lol
848463a2813b48831047a5906b1bd852.jpg

Here we are on the final week of testing for the Qtropin!

Have blood work scheduled for this Wednesday to have serum and IGF levels checked.

Looking forward to it. Definitely feeling alot of numbness and tingly sensations in my hands, it is always worse at night.

Get Shredded!
Here we are on the final week of testing for the Qtropin!

Have blood work scheduled for this Wednesday to have serum and IGF levels checked.

Looking forward to it. Definitely feeling alot of numbness and tingly sensations in my hands, it is always worse at night.

In for results
Thanks for testing

Been 3 days now without going to the gym and eating any semblance of macros.

Hate this deflated feeling lol
848463a2813b48831047a5906b1bd852.jpg

Precious!! Lmao

Max
#toofunny
After Covid

Blood work DONE!

Pinned 10iu Qtropin at 4:00 this morning IM and had labs drawn at 7:18

Looking forward to the results!

Omg! The liquid gh results. I am excited. I wanted to try the combo; I just never did it. It sure is tempting. Well, my mind may change! Lol

Max

Little update on the DHB from Dutch.

Still going strong, have increased the dosage to 390mg weekly.

Feeling hard, but haven't noticed much in the way of gains, but I just finished week 3, so we will keep riding this train.

Body temp doesn't seem to be increased, I am not sweating more than usual.

I keep raising the dose as I become more and more accustom to the oil, PIP from the beginning was minimal, so I have slowly introduced more and more.

One thing I've noticed, my sleep has been impacted, it's like I can't turn off my brain at night. I'm asleep but awake. It's weird.

Side note :

My girl is pretty awesome, got me a gift just because.

Smells amazing
6a4908b045cbaa27fa742698a2d9ba2c.jpg
8d5c2ff11b8145c0cc8538f9742a1d7e.jpg

Feeling hard, but haven't noticed much in the way of gains, but I just finished week 3, so we will keep riding this train.

I keep raising the dose as I become more and more accustom to the oil, PIP from the beginning was minimal, so I have slowly introduced more and more.

One thing I've noticed, my sleep has been impacted, it's like I can't turn off my brain at night. I'm asleep but awake. It's weird.

Side note :

Smells amazing

That is an awesome gift! I love Bvlgari! I was looking at rings. Which one do you like?
a21fb8b937e3224b07e8cd2b62249364.plist

fb1559efabf4bda8296b331d7a388a73.plist

0c7d7d538e514736ed443e373d6407c1.plist

I won’t be paying! Lol. Just wanted opinions. I never wear jewelry. Just watches(a lot of them) addiction like shoes and colognes!!

Max

That is an awesome gift! I love Bvlgari! I was looking at rings. Which one do you like?

I won’t be paying! Lol. Just wanted opinions. I never wear jewelry. Just watches(a lot of them) addiction like shoes and colognes!!

Max

Ha I like the white gold! I'm a white gold rose gold kinda guy.

Man, I have an obsession with Colonges and Shoes, I have my fair share of watches. But my heart is in the scent.

Good thing is she has the same obsession so she stays in the know. Lol

Ha I like the white gold! I'm a white gold rose gold kinda guy.

Man, I have an obsession with Colonges and Shoes, I have my fair share of watches. But my heart is in the scent.

Good thing is she has the same obsession so she stays in the know. Lol

You helped me! I was on that same track! Yes, those are some of my obsessive buying products! That and Nutritional Supplements!

Max

Max

IDK max I’d have to say the gold with diamonds just because I prefer the yellow gold with my skin tone and the other just looks like silver to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDK max I’d have to say the gold with diamonds just because I prefer the yellow gold with my skin tone and the other just looks like silver to me.

Tbh! It made it harder now. I do like the used one on the bottom. MF probably sold
It by now. I advertised it just by showing it! Lol. I always like that company and I don’t know shot about them. Others watch companies, I know a lot about. My uncle has some really cool colors of gold. He has a bracelet from Vietnam and it looks FAKE! It really orange and I asked him?? He said it is 24k gold and the clasp is 18k. 24k gold is really weird looking. Very awesome though . I want it! Lol. He said he rarely wears it because the gold is so soft! It easily could be snatched!!!

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Happy Valentines Gents.

Rack of lamb, and some Whiskey.
3b96d0749a50a45a4500385fe7803ae3.jpg
e38ba32253c16eda420296bab8884051.jpg

Back to regular Posting! Rack of Lamb and Whiskey and
giphy.gif

Max

That yellow one is nice too.
Tbh! It made it harder now. I do like the used one on the bottom. MF probably sold
It by now. I advertised it just by showing it! Lol. I always like that company and I don’t know shot about them. Others watch companies, I know a lot about. My uncle has some really cool colors of gold. He has a bracelet from Vietnam and it looks FAKE! It really orange and I asked him?? He said it is 24k gold and the clasp is 18k. 24k gold is really weird looking. Very awesome though . I want it! Lol. He said he rarely wears it because the gold is so soft! It easily could be snatched!!!

Max
Lol, my entire family is from Europe and the middle east, we have so many gold bracelets and rings. It's amazing how the color can vary from peice to peice.

I have a small gold cross necklace I have worn since I was a boy. But that is the extent of my yellow gold. But the elders of the family, all have yellow gold wedding bands, bracelets. Necklaces.

They say the Arab gold is the best gold. I'm sure there is alot of bias there.
Back to regular Posting! Rack of Lamb and Whiskey and
giphy.gif

Max
Lmao.

That yellow one is nice too. Lol, my entire family is from Europe and the middle east, we have so many gold bracelets and rings. It's amazing how the color can vary from peice to peice.

I have a small gold cross necklace I have worn since I was a boy. But that is the extent of my yellow gold. But the elders of the family, all have yellow gold wedding bands, bracelets. Necklaces.

They say the Arab gold is the best gold. I'm sure there is alot of bias there. Lmao.

Oh yes! Arab gold, Vietnam, and India(especially India) , they are always down for some deals on gold!! I swear, I went to Zurich, Switzerland: no lie; the whole city is banks and jewelry stores! I realized why they used to always be referred to in old movies - the Suisse Bank Accounts! Lol. I saw the most beautiful colors of gold traveling. They literally span the spectrum!! I have an uncle that collects gold and silver coins, bars, raw, and what a site it is. He traded some sliver bars for a Toyota Truck once! Cool as F**!

Max

Side note :

Smells amazing

Your lady has great taste. Man in black is one of my favorites. Great scent. Wore it 2 days ago.

Still waiting on results, I fully expect them today! Anticipation is killing me.

Well while I still wait on these lab results. A little TD came in today.

Thank you to the man the myth the one armed legend. @GYMnTONIC

EPI is my favorite!
95fb484c12c19f3800c8e2f79ba0b7f9.jpg

Well while I still wait on these lab results. A little TD came in today.

Thank you to the man the myth the one armed legend. @GYMnTONIC

EPI is my favorite!
95fb484c12c19f3800c8e2f79ba0b7f9.jpg

I’m jealous

Max

Max
$2300 for a ring?? Dayum Max!!!
The gold one looks better, no doubt...

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Back