• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EliteSwagg's Tour De Gears

Get Shredded!
Same ole, same ole, working and using gears as usual. Going to Church more these day's trying to get right with the lord but stay big at the same time lol.
Lol that's good man, the holy bread has more protien than regular bread. Have you cycled much latley?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Lol that's good man, the holy bread has more protien than regular bread. Have you cycled much latley?

Yeah I did a cycle with Tren ace about 2 months ago. I ran it at 20mg each day with some Var & clen and made sick gains. I have stopped all hgh use for the rest of this year. I got tired of being tired all day. I might run some Z injectable t/bol here shortly. Nothing serious anymore just trt with a additional product here and there.

Yeah I did a cycle with Tren ace about 2 months ago. I ran it at 20mg each day with some Var & clen and made sick gains. I have stopped all hgh use for the rest of this year. I got tired of being tired all day. I might run some Z injectable t/bol here shortly. Nothing serious anymore just trt with a additional product here and there.
Nice man,

I am putting together a run N gun type cycle

Will do 3 rounds of 7 weeks with 5 weeks off everything but test in between.

Test Cyp - 750 during the 7 weeks back to cruise during the off time.
NPP - 300-450mg weekly
HGH - 3.3iu daily
IGF-LR3 - 50-70mcg 5 days a weeks

Got a couple of reviews coming. Hows eveyone New Years going?

Back