• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A little birdie told me, NEW products coming soon!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
YrOEO4Y.png

Hmmmm......Keep your eyes peeled by watching PSL
PuritySourceLabs.ru A trusted supplier for Euro-Pharmacies.net

::Click below for product information and LOCAL delivery product availability::

Last edited:
hmmm I wonder what PSL has up their sleeve this time?!
They have lots, and they ever have some things up there nose.. surprises ready to come soon..
themagician.gif

IML Gear Cream!
Waiting patiently!!!....

I'll give a hint.... Some new injectables, and maybe some blends... oh wait, or maybe some orals in a combo mix too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

Bring it mano!

I'll give a hint.... Some new injectables, and maybe some blends... oh wait, or maybe some orals in a combo mix too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif
Think This is how we all feel

Get Shredded!
The suspense.....

we will have some announcements towards the end of the week.. I know I have been telling everyone, but this part is true, we had some slight delays launching because we were perfecting everything. :)
in addition we will be having more mass spec tests on products, furthermore if any customers have any questions or concerns about the products that they purchase that are unopened and they would like to get them tested, feel free to private message myself or any of the other Representatives and we can possibly arrange something. we would like to give all of our clients and potential customers the confidence and reassurance that they not only need but deserve!

we will have some announcements towards the end of the week.. I know I have been telling everyone, but this part is true, we had some slight delays launching because we were perfecting everything. :)
in addition we will be having more mass spec tests on products, furthermore if any customers have any questions or concerns about the products that they purchase that are unopened and they would like to get them tested, feel free to private message myself or any of the other Representatives and we can possibly arrange something. we would like to give all of our clients and potential customers the confidence and reassurance that they not only need but deserve!

New Parabolan/Iso Blend!!
Amps/blisters??

Max
#guess#iwish

New Parabolan/Iso Blend!!
Amps/blisters??

Max
#guess#iwish
amps and blisters been out for a while LOL.. but not really shipped much to local for reasons.
But..... Just maybe a nice array of blends, yes that is correct, blends and blends..

Remember that thread I made sometime back asking about blends? It was an older thread, but I bumped it from time to time.. There was good reason for wanting to know what type of bends most would like.
Blends can restrict people with a set dose, yet many do NOT mind that at all. :p

Waiting on the these killer new blends..
Tick tock tick tock hurry up so I can clean out stock..
:)

Well obviously a test/mast blend. I am hoping for Iso 200 , Hex 100 or a combo of the two.

Max

Well obviously a test/mast blend. I am hoping for Iso 200 , Hex 100 or a combo of the two.

Max

you can 100% guarantee that blend will definitely be coming.. we actually have everything all set up we're just in preparation getting ready to launch ;)

Who will be the first to use these?

I will say this much, the test/mast blend that is coming.. :twothumbs:

Back