• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Euro Pharmacies Test ISO BLOOD WORK

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
CYCLE
700 mg/EW test ISO, pinned 100 mg/ED
800 mg/EW Mast E pinned 200 mg/EOD (Not pinned the last week)
50 mg/ED Anavar
2 mg arimidex ED
2,5 mg letro Every Sunday (it has expired for almost a year and I don't want to throw it away)

Last pin about 30 Hours before test.

Last two times I have had limited/capped testosterone value.
So this time I changed medical center, it cost me about double but at least I have the correct values to show.

RESULTS
test.png

If you need to convert some value use
http://www.endmemo.com/

PS:
A little note for all those who "Oh my god, 2 mg of arimidex every day ... too much!".

No, it's not too much! My estrogen is in range and to keep it that way, I need higher dosages.
I've tried to take less and forget about it, it was a disaster.
Two months ago, estradiol was almost near 100.

I can also tell you, again from previous blood works, that the EP arimidex is much more potent than that taken in the pharmacy.

I cant seem to figure out how to convert that phill can you help us out with some numbers ? Interested !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Testosterone

convert with conventional units simply by moving the comma
54,50 ng/mL = 5450 ng/dL = 54500 ng/L

To SI Units nmol/L = Conventional Units × 0.0347

5450 (ng/dL) x 0.0347 = 189.115 nmol/L (adult male 2.6–13.9 nmol/L)

Those are some whopping numbers there Phill.. I'm loving that high test with vars and mast!

Ordered some of the EP Test Cyp earlier this week to keep on hand as back up for my TRT (just in case). I’m new to TRT, (but have run many cycles in the past) and am looking forward to giving the EP stuff a run. The plan is to get my TRT dose dialed in, and then begin what will be my first cycle in 10 years.

Ordered some of the EP Test Cyp earlier this week to keep on hand as back up for my TRT (just in case). I’m new to TRT, (but have run many cycles in the past) and am looking forward to giving the EP stuff a run. The plan is to get my TRT dose dialed in, and then begin what will be my first cycle in 10 years.
​You must be thrilled to get back on the sauce bro.

Big time! Didn’t realize how much I missed the gym and the lifestyle until I walked away from it for a while and then finally came back at the end of 2019! Planning on keeping a log to track progress here as well.

Big time! Didn’t realize how much I missed the gym and the lifestyle until I walked away from it for a while and then finally came back at the end of 2019! Planning on keeping a log to track progress here as well.

it's an awful feeling when we leave for a bit, stick with it man, we're better people when we're pushing the limits daily

it's an awful feeling when we leave for a bit, stick with it man, we're better people when we're pushing the limits daily

You are exactly right! I appreciate the encouragement from everyone here. I have missed the “brotherhood”

Those are some really good numbers. Ok so I’m gonna just throw this out there to discuss. So there’s been quite a few guys here who have all said that they feel hornier, better, full of vigor while running Test ISO vs E or Cyp. And now knowing that some guys respond better than others to Test and we have some blood work to show it. I’m just wondering if those who feel better on ISO would have higher numbers than say the same amount of E or Cyp?

And before anyone says Test is Test that’s complete bullshit. An ester plays a much more vital role than just when it releases the hormone. I think there’s a direct correlation between esters and it’s ability to help improve mood and function. Now I don’t have any studies to back this up but that’s why I posted this. For myself I cannot stand Test Cyp and I don’t get the same feeling I do with Enanthate or ISO. Done countless times of same brand same amount and it’s night and day difference. So could that somehow influence our test results? Hey just a thought I had pop in my mind

IML Gear Cream!
Those are some really good numbers. Ok so I’m gonna just throw this out there to discuss. So there’s been quite a few guys here who have all said that they feel hornier, better, full of vigor while running Test ISO vs E or Cyp. And now knowing that some guys respond better than others to Test and we have some blood work to show it. I’m just wondering if those who feel better on ISO would have higher numbers than say the same amount of E or Cyp?

And before anyone says Test is Test that’s complete bullshit. An ester plays a much more vital role than just when it releases the hormone. I think there’s a direct correlation between esters and it’s ability to help improve mood and function. Now I don’t have any studies to back this up but that’s why I posted this. For myself I cannot stand Test Cyp and I don’t get the same feeling I do with Enanthate or ISO. Done countless times of same brand same amount and it’s night and day difference. So could that somehow influence our test results? Hey just a thought I had pop in my mind
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...er-differently-(real-science)?highlight=ester

5450 is solid results:twothumbs: Do you mind posting all of your results with the date showing? excluding all personal information, thanks!

Back