Tips for PIP?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tips for PIP?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts
    Rep Points

As far as PIP goes. I think the best thing is to use a massage gun on the spot that first day or two.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,061 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sxboicexb View Post
    Iíve been pinning EOD rotate glues and thighs. Itís only 7 weeks in on Sus 350mg and Iím finding myself having to bounce around a bunch due to PIP from the frequency I pin. Does anyone have any tips and tricks to either avoid PIP or even to treat PIP?
    Does anyone have sweet spots that work really well for them? What gauge do you use? I could use any and all info. Also I got bumps under my skin that have been there from the first few pins. I figured they would have gone away. Anyone else experience that?
    Currently using 23 gauge 1.5inch 3ml.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    this is one of the reasons why I don't use higher dose BLENDS... I've tried every witch way for myself for comfort, ultimately it's just a temporary Band-Aid in one way or another I'll feel pip.. less oil volume, 27g 1/2 on delts, quads, pecs, 1" 25g on VG and glutes, any of these sites when I'm fresh out of the shower.. nice, loose and relaxed.
    Last edited by Vision; 08-27-2020 at 05:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

Itís only .4ml lol short steps are a bitch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,181 Posts
    Rep Points

When I get wicked pip on an injection gone wrong I just go to a local physiotherapist for ultrasound, LASER and site massage. But here iís about $20 for the whole hour. My injections havebeen in the 2 1/2cc range for six months now and only a couple bothered me.
    My Sust250/Primo200/Tren50 blend was a bad idea though. That was painful enough to tap out after 3 injections.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    435 Posts
    Rep Points

You're kinda asking for it with anything over 300 per ml...what I haven't heard is using a heating pad with a wet wash cloth and some anti inflammatories..that works wonders..never ice!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

Good idea man!

NUCLEAR-LABS REP
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    291 Posts
    Rep Points

I get less pip when I am pinning 3 cc at a time I warm it up then I get the 1.5 " needle for legs and glutes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

Anybody experience leaking after a pin. Even after pinning dead on the money, Pushing oil in slow, and waiting 20-30 seconds with the pin still in your body? I donít understand man. I feel like I waste test when that happens. Makes me wonder if my muscle is trying to reject it lmfao. Rat bastard
    Whatís the deal with that?

NUCLEAR-LABS REP
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    291 Posts
    Rep Points

Anybody experience leaking after a pin. Even after pinning dead on the money, Pushing oil in slow, and waiting 20-30 seconds with the pin still in your body? I donít understand man. I feel like I waste test when that happens. Makes me wonder if my muscle is trying to reject it lmfao. Rat bastard

I was told by a old guy that it's from pinning in the same place too many times and scar tissue stars to build and has more of squeeze back then new muscle.
    It made some sense but I never researched it.
    It happens to my in quads.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

Probably from 23 g because i have a pretty good rotation man. Right glute, left glute, left quad, right quad. Pinning EOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,848 Posts
    Rep Points

Seems like it happens to me where I have scar tissue. My delts are the ones that do it. It's not as bad with smaller pins, but still happens.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

I pin ED and I only use 1/2" needles 29G and pin "shallow IM" to my delts, pecks, quads, ventro glute for the most part. You don't really need to be doing these big long thiccc boy needles and getting super deep for under 1cc. My labs show it works and its less damage, blood, pain, risk versus going super deep. I think this is a separate topic from pip tho, for pip you just want to get it warm and try to use good oils and of course longer esters are better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    435 Posts
    Rep Points

I've noticed not just leaking but moving lump days after..Church explained it perfectly..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    I've noticed not just leaking but moving lump days after..Church explained it perfectly..
    well that does us a lot of good! how the hell did church explain it? and don't say look it up myself, that's what i got u for!lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts
    Rep Points

Damn bro, it sure does seem like ur having alot of problems. I can't help u w/ the all over inj sites, because i've never inj. anywhere except my glutes. having said that, I use the same size pin as u. 23g 1.5 in. and i've been doing this on and off 35+ yrs. and never had an inj. back up or leak in any way. don't get me wrong, i'm no expert on anything and it sounds like u know what ur doing. that's what has me wondering why ur having so many probs. All i can do is tell u how I DO IT. Some agree, some don't. i've always popped the site 3 good times-it kinda numbs it a little or something-then immediately go in. then just go slow( and i just about always inj. 3 full ml/ccs- sorry wes- ) i just figure the less holes the better-just me- then when it's empty i count to 10 leaving it in. then i pull out quick and that's that. maybe i'm just lucky, but i have very little scar tissue and very little pip. but anyone who says they never have pip is lying to u imo. the other thing i've learned over the years is if ur going to do high mg(300 or higher) u have to dilute it w/ something lower mg or grapeseed oil etc. this usually works FOR ME. Now i've gotten in pretty heated convo on here about the popping thing. i'm not telling u to do this, it's just the way i learned in the early 1980s and it's always worked well FOR ME. Try it, don't try it, that's up to u bro. the only other question i have is what brand of pins are u using? BD is the best imo, but i've also had decent luck w/ Exel too. there again, some guys hate these, say they're dull as hell, but if i can't get BD, that's my second choice. Good luck bro! sounds like u need it!