• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle Log

King of heartz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Cycle 500mg test E E3D 12 weeks

First pin was today, 250mg of Test E to the quad. Not gonna lie I was pretty nervous, but I got the needle in. The plan is to update this thread weekly.
Current stats: 5'9 180lbs.
I have one previous cycle under my belt (test E as well @500), about two years ago. I've cycled RAD140, MK677, 1&4 andro (together) and that's all I can think of off the top of my head. I'm considering throwing MK in for this cycle around the half way point once the gains start to plateau plus, I think it'll help me retain more after PCT.

I'm debating whether or not I want to post picture throughout the cycle because I have a lot of tattoos and I don't want someone stumbling upon this later and recognizing me.

Cheers!

Last edited:
WEEK 2
Just a quick update, weight is went from 178 to 181, I think this is water retention.
Strength hasn't went up, endurance has went up significantly.
Pumps aren't crazy yet
Libido has slightly increased.

This could all be placebo, yet to be determined.

What's your diet like? Remember to push the protein and carbs. It's going to make or break your cycle. My first couple cycles I didn't realize how much of a furnace my body was becoming and I sabotaged myself by not taking full advantage of the increased protein synthesis.

Following. 1 gram ought to put on some size for you.

Max

Max

I think he meant 500 mg/week split into e3d pins. Could be wrong but he said his first pin was 250. Honestly in a 2nd cycle i dont think a gram would help someone gain any more than 500 mg. I think back to my first few runs at 500 and I cant imagine gaining much more than I did even if I threw the whole anabolic pharmacy at itm

What's your diet like? Remember to push the protein and carbs. It's going to make or break your cycle. My first couple cycles I didn't realize how much of a furnace my body was becoming and I sabotaged myself by not taking full advantage of the increased protein synthesis.

Thanks for the advice brother. My diet isn't what it should be but its being refined the more I learn. I track my protein but not my carbs, i'm slamming everything right now. I stay away from sugar except for my Pre and I don't eat greasy food or high sodium food unless I had a long work day and wasn't able to eat for whatever reason. I'm really really active so I'm trying to just shove as much food down my throat to make up for the calorie deficit. If you could help me with my diet it any way it would be greatly appreciated.

I think he meant 500 mg/week split into e3d pins. Could be wrong but he said his first pin was 250. Honestly in a 2nd cycle i dont think a gram would help someone gain any more than 500 mg. I think back to my first few runs at 500 and I cant imagine gaining much more than I did even if I threw the whole anabolic pharmacy at itm

Yes, 500mg split into E3D pins. I don't see myself ever wanting or needing to wreck my body with a gram.

- - - Updated - - -

Max

Thanks for following. any advice you have would be appreciated, not doing a gram though lol

Yes, 500mg split into E3D pins. I don't see myself ever wanting or needing to wreck my body with a gram.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for following. any advice you have would be appreciated, not doing a gram though lol

Along the way I will definitely help with any questions that need answering (if I can). I see now; split 500mg. Yeah; once you go gram, you never really want less! Lol

Max

IML Gear Cream!
WEEK 3 UPDATE

First pin of the week was today
No noticed weight change from previous update
No noticed strength change since previous update
Slight volume increase, what I hit for 2-3x5 last week is now moving for 3x5. (Bench)
No noticed libido or mood changes.

I plan on uploading photos once I work out the technical issues on my end.

Easy diet tracking: MyFitnessPal app.
Starting using this yesterday bro it’s so simple, doesn’t take but a few seconds to input what you just ate, and calculates your macros (fats, carbs, and protein) and calories for a chosen goal. I’m also working on improving my diet, 3 days ago I was in your head space, eat as much as possible and hit the protein goal. Following, big dawg

Thanks for the advice brother. My diet isn't what it should be but its being refined the more I learn. I track my protein but not my carbs, i'm slamming everything right now. I stay away from sugar except for my Pre and I don't eat greasy food or high sodium food unless I had a long work day and wasn't able to eat for whatever reason. I'm really really active so I'm trying to just shove as much food down my throat to make up for the calorie deficit. If you could help me with my diet it any way it would be greatly appreciated.

I try to keep it as simple as possible. Find some foods that are easy to eat/cook and work them in around your schedule. 4 meals and a shake or 2 is a good place to start. Get consistent with that day in and day out and see about adding a meal from there. 50-60 g protein with each meal and 60-80g carbs is what works for me.

90% of my diet is:
Eggs and oats
chicken breast and white rice
90 or 93% Ground beef and white rice
Tuna and clif bars when on the run
Redcon 1 MRE meal replacement shakes

Diet doesn't have to be rocket science for those of us who are in the 'building a base' phase. Get sufficient calories and macros in throughout the day, get strong as shit in the 6-12 rep range on a handful of bread and butter exercises for each body part, and put your body in a favorable hormonal environment for growth. That's the equation for building muscle and it works every time.

It's a little different/more complicated for guys who are 250 lb shredded and maxed out on strength.

WEEK 4 CYCLE UPDATE

So Monday started week 4
For starters I got my first real bad pin, I pin my quads and I'm starting to get pretty decent at it, but last Friday I pinned and it didn't feel too bad but I could tell I fucked up a little. It felt the same as a normal pin until Monday rolled around and it felt like I had strained my quad or something, I didn't think too much of it because I figured it was just PIP. Tuesday rolls around and it hurt even worse, I squatted Tuesday and it was hurting like a mother fucker. It legit felt like I had strained my quad but after the workout it nearly went away. I guess the blood flow helped with inflammation and healing. On the bright side I repped my all time squat pr for 4 reps, I was so shocked. I'm starting to stay vascular, walking around and feeling like I'm pumped, libido is on the rise. It's really starting to hit me. Last week as well I beat my deadlift pr by 20lbs, that was nice. In the gym it's almost like the other guys can sense my high test, I catch people staring, they move out of my way even though I'm not in their path. This could be in my head my I seriously doubt it. Weight is up to 187, just to remind you my first pin I weighed in around 181. I feel like this cycle is gonna be something incredible.

END OF WEEK 5 UPDATE

Don't have a whole lot for this. I caught a bug and lost some water weight and I feel like shit, could be the Rona but I think it's just strep.
Won't be able to work out because work just took a fat shit on my head, I'll be really busy until the start of week 7, and then I'll have two straight weeks of nothing but gym time.

Hey guys, been awhile since I posted on here. I stopped because work and honestly I just didn’t have the mental energy. Cycle went really well, got up to 187lbs @5’9, I’m in the second week of PCT right now so I’ve dropped a little water weight down to 185ish, plus I caught Covid so I’m quarantined right now which fucking sucks. My PCT is Nolva, Clomid, MK677 25mg, and laxogenin 200mg (increased protein synthesis) So during the cycle my bench went from 255 to 275 (my body really just can’t biomechanically bench very well. Long forearms, really bad shoulders) squat went from 405 to 455 but I’ll be honest my training wasn’t on point and I was only squatting once a week. I know I could’ve 100% got to 475. Deadlift went from 525 to 585, I think that’s where I got the most benefit. While I was on starting around like week 4 I started getting these really bad cramps and by weeks 8-12 I’d literally get hand cramps or delt cramps just rolling over in bed. I probably felt nearly every muscle cramp. Other than that man the cycle was great, I can definitely tell I’ve created a new muscle base on my frame. Sorry for not keeping you guys updated, have a good one!

I love MK677 for cycle and for PCT to . When we cant affort HGH , MK677 is the best option ( it works good ).

Cycle 500mg test E E3D 12 weeks

First pin was today, 250mg of Test E to the quad. Not gonna lie I was pretty nervous, but I got the needle in. The plan is to update this thread weekly.
Current stats: 5'9 180lbs.
I have one previous cycle under my belt (test E as well @500), about two years ago. I've cycled RAD140, MK677, 1&4 andro (together) and that's all I can think of off the top of my head. I'm considering throwing MK in for this cycle around the half way point once the gains start to plateau plus, I think it'll help me retain more after PCT.

I'm debating whether or not I want to post picture throughout the cycle because I have a lot of tattoos and I don't want someone stumbling upon this later and recognizing me.

Cheers!

Back