• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Halotestin

Stanley B

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
why is there never much talk on Halotestin?
Is it just a stage compound only?
I hear it’s super aggressive but not really worth it ultimately. They say MMA guys use it. Not sure how accurate that is with testing. Anybody have experience or knowledge? It seems the least talked about of all the compounds on here.
anyone?????

I hear it’s super aggressive but not really worth it ultimately. They say MMA guys use it. Not sure how accurate that is with testing. Anybody have experience or knowledge? It seems the least talked about of all the compounds on here.
anyone?????

It’s very toxic and best to be used a few times a week when your looking for a good kick in the ass as a pre workout!! Take it on your heavy days and enjoy. It’s not something that can be ran everyday my man.

I have used it many many times in the past during cycles leading up to a fight. It would make me freaky strong and very aggressive. My training days were intense to say the least. I would always run it the last 4 weeks maybe 5 at the tail end of my pre fight cycle extending the halo almost right up to the fight. The biggest side I personally ever got from it was High blood pressure. It also was hard on my sex drive but it returned after pct.......AR

anyone?????

Far as MMA guys or any other combative sports, its rumored on web pages that they use it, because it would sound like something that would be ideal because of added aggression, yet I don't know ANYONE in any affiliation that I have rolled with that used it at any high level, because it can make you a bit lethargic after a while, and that's not anything you want to experience if your also etching in on conditioning going into a local tourny or worlds, or even a fight or super fight for that matter.
Its more ideal for heavy explosive lifting where you get time to have a pause,breathe, and explode again. this stuff can extend your desire to push further, yet at the same time your going to dump your gas tank eventually. On paper it sounds like it would provide a none stop, continuous long out-put, it can but rather more of a increase the intensity rather than volume (people say the other way around, and it's true and can be used, I've personally seen more use it for raw explosive power vs volume/ that's were tren base would come into play IMO).. For guys that want to increase there volume over time but not exactly every workout, Fluoxy is a great drug for that too.
If a fighter already has a decent gas tank, it would be to his advantage if he used it additional long as he keep a decent tempo. If someone is lacking in conditioning, it's NOT going to be any sort of game changer, you have to put in to time and efforts before the drug in order for the drug to shine.

For contest prep - fluoxy can make you hard as nails, muscle density and gainy as hell, as an addition to someones current conditioning program.

For raw power out-put, it won't disappoint..If someone is not already conditioned, it won't erase and suddenly change that handicap with providing them with the wanted sustained output. Way too many combative contenders want to improve their conditioning, yet most really and truly never accurately measure what they currently have and have no real way of knowing if what they are doing is working for them or if their current structured program is actually even producing the results they desire..
You ever hear fighters do a post fight interview and they say "we're gonna go back to the drawling boards and work on my conditioning, my conditioning was my biggest weakness tonight,I wanted the W but I knew my conditioning wasn't where it should have been tonight".. That because they had a rude awaken and had preconceived expectations that they were already where they should have been, when in reality, they were way off target..

Its a great drug for pushing hard 2-3 days and than easy for 2-3 days. Guy who take it and go full torque will burn themselves out. That even goes without using the drug. Fluoxy, is just known to speed up the process with being toxic.

::research more about it, with how it can help conditioning::

Last edited:
I don't like it. Tried to use it a few times for powerlifting purposes. After just a couple days on it at 20mg I'd get bloody noses from my BP skyrocketing.

Like I've said before..gunpowder is cheaper and just as effective..

I don't know about MMA, but I have a few laying around and only use them when I'm cutting/splitting wood lol. Keeps me from hurting my back somehow. Not sure why but it makes my strength endurance really good

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I've used it a few times when I need that little something extra, mostly for endurance. It has worked well but gives me a pretty bad attitude, I try and avoid people when on.

Back