When vendors claim they offer free re-shipping, is that an indicator it's a scam?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    25

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    When vendors claim they offer free re-shipping, is that an indicator it's a scam?

    All the legit sources I have bought from don't offer any kind of guarantee I will recieve my parcel. However some vendors claim they will re-ship the products for free if they happen to be stopped in customs. I don't see this as credible but idk. Are they usually scammers?

  2. #2
    Senior Member

    suraonyx23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,858

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,566
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    772
    Thanked in
    549 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by slackeru View Post
    All the legit sources I have bought from don't offer any kind of guarantee I will recieve my parcel. However some vendors claim they will re-ship the products for free if they happen to be stopped in customs. I don't see this as credible but idk. Are they usually scammers?
    How long have you been ordering aas? How long have you been on the forums? Reships are pretty common for the other side of the world suppliers but no not usually scammers

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    psychowhite's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,047

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by slackeru View Post
    All the legit sources I have bought from don't offer any kind of guarantee I will recieve my parcel. However some vendors claim they will re-ship the products for free if they happen to be stopped in customs. I don't see this as credible but idk. Are they usually scammers?
    Are you new? You only want to deal with someone that offers free reship. You will realize one day when your pack gets stopped and itís not coming how important it is.

  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,651

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,146
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,611
    Thanked in
    1,735 Posts
    Rep Points
    271538561

    Quote Originally Posted by slackeru View Post
    All the legit sources I have bought from don't offer any kind of guarantee I will recieve my parcel. However some vendors claim they will re-ship the products for free if they happen to be stopped in customs. I don't see this as credible but idk. Are they usually scammers?
    So a company is offering to help you out and not steal your money and you think thatís a bad idea or makes them scammers? Wow

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,415

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,209
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,679
    Thanked in
    1,781 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Any source that says they will reship is a scammer. Any source that gets your pack to you within a week of payment received is a scammer (they will scam you on next order). Best thing to do is assume all sources are scammers.

  6. #6
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    25

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    So a company is offering to help you out and not steal your money and you think thatís a bad idea or makes them scammers? Wow
    Damn you took that personal.

  7. #7
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    25

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by suraonyx23 View Post
    How long have you been ordering aas? How long have you been on the forums? Reships are pretty common for the other side of the world suppliers but no not usually scammers
    My private sources thus far have not offered this. The raw sources I found on google are the first to offer it to me, so I had to ask.

  8. #8
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,651

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,146
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,611
    Thanked in
    1,735 Posts
    Rep Points
    271538561

    Quote Originally Posted by slackeru View Post
    Damn you took that personal.
    Not at all I just couldnít understand how someone trying to be nice and offer you another chance to get your product is sketchy thatís all.

  9. #9
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    25

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    Not at all I just couldnít understand how someone trying to be nice and offer you another chance to get your product is sketchy thatís all.
    I don't trust strange chinese salesmen to be nice. Either it's an added service, or bait for a scam. One has to ask if you're new to the scene. I hope you understand

  10. #10
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3,651

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,146
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,611
    Thanked in
    1,735 Posts
    Rep Points
    271538561

    Quote Originally Posted by slackeru View Post
    I don't trust strange chinese salesmen to be nice. Either it's an added service, or bait for a scam. One has to ask if you're new to the scene. I hope you understand
    Not new at all my man been around here for a bit now. I guess I just have a more than reliable source and donít have anything to worry about as far as being scammed. Goodluck bro

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    suraonyx23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,858

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,566
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    772
    Thanked in
    549 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by slackeru View Post
    My private sources thus far have not offered this. The raw sources I found on google are the first to offer it to me, so I had to ask.
    Well thatís your problem. Using google to buy steroids. Stick around thereís actually some honest legit stuff and same with the ones who sell it

  12. #12
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,415

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,209
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,679
    Thanked in
    1,781 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ah shit, I didn't catch the google part. lol- and here I am still using AskJeeves and Bing to try to get gear- that is why Im getting scammed. Google it is, now I finally get real deal.

  13. #13
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    WesleyInman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,913

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,966
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,749
    Thanked in
    1,818 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Reships are common for International vendors, bc customs can seize quite the bit

    Reshipping has ZERO to do with scamming

    Research who is good here and then go with it. There are alot of good brands here and most any good brand will reship a seized pack.

    That doesn't mean try to scam them, bc we will see through it and they will too and scammers and reverse scammers are treated like the Plague here.

  14. #14
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    25

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    Not new at all my man been around here for a bit now. I guess I just have a more than reliable source and donít have anything to worry about as far as being scammed. Goodluck bro
    I didn't mean you. I meant the general you. Let me rephrase.
    One has to ask if one is new to the scene.

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    STTM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    671

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    191
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I've been waiting on a reship from Unzle Z for about 10 years.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2014, 08:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums