• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

When vendors claim they offer free re-shipping, is that an indicator it's a scam?

slackeru

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
All the legit sources I have bought from don't offer any kind of guarantee I will recieve my parcel. However some vendors claim they will re-ship the products for free if they happen to be stopped in customs. I don't see this as credible but idk. Are they usually scammers?

All the legit sources I have bought from don't offer any kind of guarantee I will recieve my parcel. However some vendors claim they will re-ship the products for free if they happen to be stopped in customs. I don't see this as credible but idk. Are they usually scammers?

How long have you been ordering aas? How long have you been on the forums? Reships are pretty common for the other side of the world suppliers but no not usually scammers

Are you new? You only want to deal with someone that offers free reship. You will realize one day when your pack gets stopped and it’s not coming how important it is.

So a company is offering to help you out and not steal your money and you think that’s a bad idea or makes them scammers? Wow

Any source that says they will reship is a scammer. Any source that gets your pack to you within a week of payment received is a scammer (they will scam you on next order). Best thing to do is assume all sources are scammers.

How long have you been ordering aas? How long have you been on the forums? Reships are pretty common for the other side of the world suppliers but no not usually scammers
My private sources thus far have not offered this. The raw sources I found on google are the first to offer it to me, so I had to ask.

Not at all I just couldn’t understand how someone trying to be nice and offer you another chance to get your product is sketchy that’s all.
I don't trust strange chinese salesmen to be nice. Either it's an added service, or bait for a scam. One has to ask if you're new to the scene. I hope you understand

I don't trust strange chinese salesmen to be nice. Either it's an added service, or bait for a scam. One has to ask if you're new to the scene. I hope you understand

Not new at all my man been around here for a bit now. I guess I just have a more than reliable source and don’t have anything to worry about as far as being scammed. Goodluck bro

IML Gear Cream!
My private sources thus far have not offered this. The raw sources I found on google are the first to offer it to me, so I had to ask.

Well that’s your problem. Using google to buy steroids. Stick around there’s actually some honest legit stuff and same with the ones who sell it

ah shit, I didn't catch the google part. lol- and here I am still using AskJeeves and Bing to try to get gear- that is why Im getting scammed. Google it is, now I finally get real deal.

Reships are common for International vendors, bc customs can seize quite the bit

Reshipping has ZERO to do with scamming

Research who is good here and then go with it. There are alot of good brands here and most any good brand will reship a seized pack.

That doesn't mean try to scam them, bc we will see through it and they will too and scammers and reverse scammers are treated like the Plague here.

Not new at all my man been around here for a bit now. I guess I just have a more than reliable source and don’t have anything to worry about as far as being scammed. Goodluck bro
I didn't mean you. I meant the general you. Let me rephrase.
One has to ask if one is new to the scene.

I've been waiting on a reship from Unzle Z for about 10 years.

I've been waiting on a reship from Unzle Z for about 10 years.

My naps pack is still hanging out from about the same time period. Maybe after covid clears we will see them?

Google? You have already been scammed bro, jesus, google really?

lmao:funny: you found raw sources on google and you contacted them:anal:

Back