• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best deal on protein powder

A1 Supplements or Bodybuilding.com recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sell Raw Dynamix brand and you can buy it in 1lb increments and I have many amazing flavors

Look at a blend called PROBLEND, its like sustanon. Its egg, whey, casein and hydrolized proteins all in one blend.

Thats what me and my clients use.

This stuff is fire
www.gymntonic.com

I've got true nutrition protein and creatine check them out, my next order will be trying Wesley's products so either or inmo. Only reason I recommend Wesley's is I know he's been in this shit as long or longer than me and he's not gave shit info out so he must be worth a try right?

So far I can't find a better deal than body fortress at wal mart. It's 34 dollars or something for 5 lbs and tastes amazing. Everything else is overpriced and the amount of it I use, can't justify it even if it's maybe 5% better quality.

I'm pretty much stuck on Dymatize Iso100 or ON Gold Standard. I just hunt deals on those two. I've tried so many damn protein mixes and those two are the best bang for you buck. Remember that total weight or volume isn't everything. Compare the servings per container. If I'm really feeling like a fatty I'll spring for some Syntha 6 too, mostly in the winter.

I sell Raw Dynamix brand and you can buy it in 1lb increments and I have many amazing flavors

Look at a blend called PROBLEND, its like sustanon. Its egg, whey, casein and hydrolized proteins all in one blend.

This stuff is fire
www.gymntonic.com

If you had to pick 3-4 flavors to recommend someone try what would you suggest?

So far I can't find a better deal than body fortress at wal mart. It's 34 dollars or something for 5 lbs and tastes amazing. Everything else is overpriced and the amount of it I use, can't justify it even if it's maybe 5% better quality.

If it’s not at least ISO don’t waste your money

Weight of serving to actual grams of protein should be your consideration, because whatever the number left after doing the math is just filler. Might be flavoring system or something else but the bottom line is that extra isn’t protein. I have seen 37 gram servings with 25g of protein. Also, blends list types of proteins not in any percentage. You can bet the lion’s share of the mix will be the cheapest ingredient.

I understand people being wise with their money but protein is food. If you are going to be spending money on steroids and other non-productive supplements like “pump” products but cutting corners on food, you are surely missing the point.

What is considered a “great” price on protein per serving? The one I use primarily is $2/serving and I use 4 servings per day. But I don’t skimp on what I put in my body.
Of course I’m not buying a 12 pack of beer every day, drinking at a bar or smoking two packs or a can of snuff a day either. Not even a $4 coffee.
Priorities and shit....

Weight of serving to actual grams of protein should be your consideration, because whatever the number left after doing the math is just filler. Might be flavoring system or something else but the bottom line is that extra isn’t protein. I have seen 37 gram servings with 25g of protein. Also, blends list types of proteins not in any percentage. You can bet the lion’s share of the mix will be the cheapest ingredient.

I understand people being wise with their money but protein is food. If you are going to be spending money on steroids and other non-productive supplements like “pump” products but cutting corners on food, you are surely missing the point.

What is considered a “great” price on protein per serving? The one I use primarily is $2/serving and I use 4 servings per day. But I don’t skimp on what I put in my body.
Of course I’m not buying a 12 pack of beer every day, drinking at a bar or smoking two packs or a can of snuff a day either. Not even a $4 coffee.
Priorities and shit....

I know to look at serving size and grams of protein. The body fortress is legit. Whey isn't that expensive. Most brands are marked up to the moon and im not paying double the price for a marginally better purity, that's just ridiculous. I also don't bother with any stupid pump or bcaa shit and gear is reasonable af with my source. I'm definitely doing this on a tiny fraction of the budget most guys on here are working with and alcohol and expensive coffees are definitely not in the budget.

The fact that you’re buying no name protein powder at Walmart is telling. Cheap is rarely better, you know that. Stick with the major companies that are tried and true. Shoot for something around $10 per 1lb for pricing on the major companies. Unlike a pervious comment..NO you don’t need to drink only ISO. Its over priced and unless you have digestive issues, unneeded. Sometimes eBay will yield good deals. But bodybuilding.com is my go to

Vitamin shoppe has killer sales very often and they have quality products from vitamins to protein powders, EAA’s and pretty much everything. I just got a 5lb jug of syntha 6 ultra premium protein matrix for like $40.00 and two of these xtend eaa,bcaa mixtures for about $25.00IMG_3691.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People can talk shit all they want. Ive used PLENTY of Body Fortress Whey. It works just fine. Granted I only use it for 1 meal per day.

So glad I'm not the only one 🤣

The fact that you’re buying no name protein powder at Walmart is telling. Cheap is rarely better, you know that. Stick with the major companies that are tried and true. Shoot for something around $10 per 1lb for pricing on the major companies. Unlike a pervious comment..NO you don’t need to drink only ISO. Its over priced and unless you have digestive issues, unneeded. Sometimes eBay will yield good deals. But bodybuilding.com is my go to

So you're saying the serving size and grams of protein on the label is lying because the cost is too low? If it has the same grams of protein per g serving size who cares? Is the expensive stuff somehow better because you paid more?

So you're saying the serving size and grams of protein on the label is lying because the cost is too low? If it has the same grams of protein per g serving size who cares? Is the expensive stuff somehow better because you paid more?

With you here FLsnake to the extent I use whey protien the Walmart shit is just fine.

dpsnutrition.net
Usually a discount code on their homepage. Lightning fast.

This stuff is fire
www.gymntonic.com

Gotta try this stuff out! looks legit! thanks

Back