• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Praetorian update

Altenator_6

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
HEY ASF COMMUNITY.... I NEED A SUMMARY OF WHAT WENT ON WITH PREAT's GEAR, AND WHERE DOES IT CURRENTLY STAND. I HAVE A SHIT TON OF GEAR FROM THEM AND CANT

AFFORD TO HAVE IT ALL TESTED....... NO, I HAVE NOT DONE BLOOD WORK YET, BUT HAVE ALL INTENTIONS OF DOING SO THIS COMING WEEK.

I AM CURRENTLY RUNNING (ACCORDING TO THE VIAL LABELS):

800 MG TEST E
440 MG NPP
420 MG EQ

AND I CAN TELL YOU (WITHOUT BLOOD WORK) THAT THIS SHIT IS UNDER-FUCKING-DOSED!

CAN ANYONE SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS. I HAVE SKIMMED THROUGH SEVERAL THREADS IN HERE SO I HAVE AN IDEA. BUT JUST CURIOUS AS TO WHAT, IF ANY RESOLUTION OFFERED BY PRAET.

I HATE TO STIR UP OLD NEWS, BUT I NEED A LITTLE BIT OF HELP HERE!

Dude you’re late as fuck. I threw 600$ of praetorian in the trash. It’s completely fucked. Wrong and underdosed compounds. Don’t use it throw it away. An no, you don’t get a refund. True story.

Yes, i knew this was a month or so late.... But i just recently joined the asf so i didn't have anyone really to discuss it with

What's with the all caps? Who knows really if what you have is what it says it is. I do know that a lot of stuff tested happened to be a mixture of npp and eq or something like that if I remember right so maybe your npp and eq are good. I don't remember much being said bout the test e. I know there was some bloods.
Bottom line, get some bloods and you will have to decide for yourself based on your bloods and how you feel on this current cycle.

Last edited:
Slow your roll OP if you search the forum you will find the answers you seek.

I have never purchased Praet, so I have no dog in that fight, but I will say that I have purchased from two labs in the past that were proven through testing to be scammers. Both times that lab's gear went in the trash.

Yes, it's hard to throw what appears to be good gear in the trash, but if a lab has proven it can't be trusted, I certainly ain't injecting that shit.!!! The label may say "Test-E," but for all you know it could be monkey semen. A scammer can't be trusted.

what's with the all caps? Who knows really if what you have is what it says it is. I do know that a lot of stuff tested happened to be a mixture of npp and eq or something like that if i remember right so maybe your npp and eq are good. I don't remember much being said bout the test e. I know there was some bloods.
Bottom line, get some bloods and you will have to decide for yourself based on your bloods and how you feel on this current cycle.

it's just easier for me to see the caps bro... Does it bother you?

But yes, i will see what blood work says next week and go from there. It just kills me to trash so much "gear" ...... Im literally sitting on 19 vials of shit right now...

Smh

IML Gear Cream!
I hear ya- I have trouble throwing away gear too- it is the same as tossing cash in the trash- if you think it has any value the instinct is to keep it
it's just easier for me to see the caps bro... Does it bother you?

But yes, i will see what blood work says next week and go from there. It just kills me to trash so much "gear" ...... Im literally sitting on 19 vials of shit right now...

Smh

Dude you’re late as fuck. I threw 600$ of praetorian in the trash. It’s completely fucked. Wrong and underdosed compounds. Don’t use it throw it away. An no, you don’t get a refund. True story.
I threw a bunch in the trash as well bro

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

Trash it

Sell it to the douche bags at the gym for half price? Lol
Exactly. I been getting rid of mine with label pulled off calling it simply "Ultra Blend"... am I a bad person for doing this?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Not really as long as you don't claim to actually know what's in it. Call it the mystery growth blend and just tell them if they've never juiced before, they could grow. :nerd:
You can say with a straight face you aren't lying. I mean, you won't be telling the whole truth but hey, fuck it.
Exactly. I been getting rid of mine with label pulled off calling it simply "Ultra Blend"... am I a bad person for doing this?

Not really as long as you don't claim to actually know what's in it. Call it the mystery growth blend and just tell them if they've never juiced before, they could grow. :nerd:
You can say with a straight face you aren't lying. I mean, you won't be telling the whole truth but hey, fuck it.
The fancy bottles always seal the deal anyways no matter wtf you say is in them, not that I've partaked in anything of that sort . On a serious note tho, I feel bad for the people who got burned, I was somehow fortunate to at least get some good Test E that I ran bloods on, but other compounds I have, I'm not going to even bother injecting any of them. Fuck the dumb shit.

Get Shredded!
is that the stuff that people were getting infections or did it have no hormone?
I still have mlg crap sitting around lol. I'll never use it... Just haven't thrown it away for some reason

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Trash it. You will have plenty of time to buy more when they come back under a new name. Just pretend that no one knows it’s them. $$$$

I guess I'm gonna trash it..... honestly thought about unloading it on some dumb youngsters who never ran any gear before.... but I just cant do it man. I'm seriously about to trash a little over a grand worth of shit.... FUCK!!! FUCK!! FUCK!!........FUCK!

Dont unload your gear guys to people you dont know its just not right. I now this hurt everyone financially but dont cut your losses by passing onto someone else. Believe me if there was more that I could do I would. I had something worked out with Integrity but we all know what happened with that. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise.

I've been off the boards for a while, when I left jswole was calling out praet for selling bunk gear. Looks like he was right. What I can't understand is the fight custom put up defending the shit gear and he's giving advice now? I must have missed something, I think I have a lot of reading to do lol

Back