• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Praetorian update

Where would you get Primo, Tren, Eq, tbol, dbol? Even anadrol, there are only a few pharmaceutical companies making it.
Not enough ti supply whole market.
and yet people will still buy UGL aas....

Where would you get Primo, Tren, Eq, tbol, dbol? Even anadrol, there are only a few pharmaceutical companies making it.
DO NOT POST LINKS TO SOURCES WHO ARE NOT SPONSORS HERE. ONLY WARNING. PLEASE READ THE RULES

And many other pharmaceutical grade aas on that site as well.

Tren and EQ are not pharmaceutical grade. those compounds don’t interest me. The only kind of aas i’m interested is pharmaceutical grade. you could get big and accomplish all you want with pharmaceutical grade aas that’s available overseas.

there’s no ugl magic blend or substance that’s going to make you turn into in a huge ripped monster. if certain people have a preference on what kind they use then by all means go ahead, it’s your money and health you’re risking.

Last edited by a moderator:

I posted where you could get the pharmaceutical grade aas, but Shrek deleted it.

I deleted it because it’s against the rules. You should know that was a rule violation.

Last edited:
I deleted it because it’s against the rules. You should know that was a rule violation.

I know. you’ve already told me in a p.m..

i will not post links anymore.

was just trying to help him out and anyone else whos interested in legit pharmaceutical grade

Shame on us! I apologize for the slight overdose! We will work diligently to make sure it’ll never happen again

“Shame on us! I apologize for the slight overdose!”

So you’re more than just the ASF rep for Peaet. Thanks for confirming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Shame on us! I apologize for the slight overdose!”

So you’re more than just the ASF rep for Peaet. Thanks for confirming.

I think your highly confused here bro lol check my banner below PSL my man allday!!

I think your highly confused here bro lol check my banner below PSL my man allday!!
When people confuse sarcasm
tenor.gif

Yep. I’m a retard. Sorry, I guess I was confused that it’s all in the Praetorian update thread. Fuck me.

Not a retard, just a misunderstanding bro. I forgive you

Haven't been on here in awhile just wanted to give a heads up. Got an email from Praetorian about a week ago about a sale they have going. Guess these fuckers are still trying to scam folks. Anyone not familiar with them stay away!!

Haven't been on here in awhile just wanted to give a heads up. Got an email from Praetorian about a week ago about a sale they have going. Guess these fuckers are still trying to scam folks. Anyone not familiar with them stay away!!
I received the same email, and I've never done any business with them ever. I have no idea who it even got my email.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I received the same email, and I've never done any business with them ever. I have no idea who it even got my email.

Did you ever request a goodies list?

I did as well those fucking scumbags

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

Back