• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Black Top TD

Valhast

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Received an order of black tops less than a week from the order date. Looking forward to updating this with results, begin running it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received an order of black tops less than a week from the order date. Looking forward to updating this with results, begin running it tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep us updated Valhast.

Bones

Will do. I'm running 2UI 5 on 2 off and the wife is running 1UI on the same schedule. Based on the side effects definitely feels real. This is my first time running growth. I've used MK677 before and HGH Frag but this is another level for sure. dropping boy fat, always full, hand/arm numbness (especially in the morning), sleeping like a baby, and recovering super well. I'll get bloodwork in a few weeks (when I'm halfway in my cycle).

This is the only variable I have not run before in the cycle I am running so I know it isn't the other compounds.

So I still haven’t had a chance to get blood work, but I ordered more black tops (3) and thank you AceLabs for the white top samples as well! No doubt in my mind this stuff works (I can see it in my physique and feel the sides). Very pleased with another successful order, received in 4 days after payment.

My client just ran the black tops.

Excellent result.

The blue tops were slightly superior result aka the AceTropins but honestly, I have zero complaint with either result.

Awaiting a white tops result as well

I think you will be happy based on what I have seen and this was the first time any of my clients used AceLabs.

I was beyond impressed w the AceTropins.

Within 24 hours has been my experience, but I have never had to contact them beyond normal order communication. Everything has been delivered quick and easy.

My client just ran the black tops.

Excellent result.

The blue tops were slightly superior result aka the AceTropins but honestly, I have zero complaint with either result.

Awaiting a white tops result as well

I think you will be happy based on what I have seen and this was the first time any of my clients used AceLabs.

I was beyond impressed w the AceTropins.

I was curious as to what the slightly superior results were. I'm currently running the blacks and just wondering if it's worth getting the AceTropins. Thanks.

I was curious as to what the slightly superior results were. I'm currently running the blacks and just wondering if it's worth getting the AceTropins. Thanks.

Well the clients running the AceTropins typically added more water weight aka they were stronger. Also the clients on AceTropins did not experience muscle aches, cramping, or arthritis like pains while on the HGH, compared to other brands, etc. It was a noticeable difference.

I dont know what the price difference is, I would say the Black tops were close to as good but the AceTropins def performed better in several clients.

Back