Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts
    Rep Points

I have my cheat meals too. Haha gotta do it sometimes. Sexy time is good cardio. 😀
    Quote Originally Posted by FLsnakeman View Post
    Lots of smoothies with whey protein and frozen blueberries and bananas. Raw eggs, beans and rice, tuna, chicken, I've cheated twice and smashed some babyback ribs and a pizza while hanging with lady friends but burned a ton of calories later. I've never had the lifestyle to adhere to a strict bodybuilding diet but I make up for it by training and working like a maniac, having lots of sexy time, and sleeping like a baby. Gc's gear helps too of course.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cdubw44 View Post
    Oats, whey protein and eggs whites way to early in the morning.
    Whey and and 4 eggs after workout.
    Chicken, baby arugula and sugar free jello lunch
    Chicken, sweet potato and baby arugula couple hrs later
    Oh look more chicken as a snack at around 4
    And all I got for dinner was salmon. I think my wife is taking the low carb thing a little too serious.
    I want ground beef tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    OMG, you wife is hardcore! Haha youíll be dreaming about food. 🤣

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JJB1 View Post
    OMG, you wife is hardcore! Haha youíll be dreaming about food.
    Oh itís bad! Canít even looks at Maxís log cause I know he has had burgers 2 nights in a row. We went out to dinner tonight and she got hibachi and made me eat a plane chicken salad. I am like honey we are only 30 days in and have 60 more to go. She didnít give a flying crap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh itís bad! Canít even looks at Maxís log cause I know he has had burgers 2 nights in a row. We went out to dinner tonight and she got hibachi and made me eat a plain chicken salad. I am like honey we are only 30 days in and have 60 more to go. She didnít give a flying crap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,632 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    I find the same. I'm up like clockwork at 4:30am and at the gym by 5. I usually stay 1.5 hours but sometimes I get done early. My courses this term are writing intensive with a ton of research. Also working on my thesis with the hope of finishing the program in the spring. After spending the better part of two decades on an adult timeout I do well with a structured regimen. One of the few positive things I brought from that experience is discipline and work ethic.
    I get up at 430am every morning too, with the idea of working out at 5am. I find myself dragging ass so bad that my workouts suck then. I have no intensity whatsoever. How do you get yourself pumped up lifting merely 30mins after you wake up? Do you eat anything before hitting weights or do you just lift on an empty fasted stomach ? I went back to school in my late 20ís early 30ís and it was definitely way easier to get my workouts in, even tho I was tired constantly. I had 2 hours between my morning class and my 2nd class and the college gym was amazing. Iíd wake up and slam coffee then eat during my first class and be ready to go by the end of class. But nowadays itís a struggle to get a good workout in that early, specially without eating an hour or so beforehand. Just curious if thereís a secret formula Iím missing here or youíre just a soldier.

good work in here guys. Starting to motivate me to focus on getting some abs myself haha. Yíall looking good!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,779 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh itís bad! Canít even looks at Maxís log cause I know he has had burgers 2 nights in a row. We went out to dinner tonight and she got hibachi and made me eat a plane chicken salad. I am like honey we are only 30 days in and have 60 more to go. She didnít give a flying crap

Sorry
    It is all worth it!!
    Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I get up at 430am every morning too, with the idea of working out at 5am. I find myself dragging ass so bad that my workouts suck then. I have no intensity whatsoever. How do you get yourself pumped up lifting merely 30mins after you wake up? Do you eat anything before hitting weights or do you just lift on an empty fasted stomach ? I went back to school in my late 20ís early 30ís and it was definitely way easier to get my workouts in, even tho I was tired constantly. I had 2 hours between my morning class and my 2nd class and the college gym was amazing. Iíd wake up and slam coffee then eat during my first class and be ready to go by the end of class. But nowadays itís a struggle to get a good workout in that early, specially without eating an hour or so beforehand. Just curious if thereís a secret formula Iím missing here or youíre just a soldier.

good work in here guys. Starting to motivate me to focus on getting some abs myself haha. Yíall looking good!
    I just splash some water on my face and go. I don't eat prior and only take water with me. Sometimes I feel like I'm dragging ass but after a warmup I'm ready to go. Just been my routine for years and with my schedule it is the only time in the day I have to workout. My graduate program is in the PM but the reading, writing and research take up the little time I have between work. I also got to punch the clock for family time. Happy wife happy life. It's a balancing act but from what I have been through I am grateful for every bit of it.

These guys are killing it here. I really got to step up my cardio. Been running again and walking the new pup in the PM. Will jump on some var and mast last 30 days to put the finishing touches on my core. Should be fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points

Cruise week basically just muscle rounds and switching exercises. Weight hanging at 206lbs p with upper abs coming in, lower not so much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,779 Posts
    Rep Points

Cruise week basically just muscle rounds and switching exercises. Weight hanging at 206lbs p with upper abs coming in, lower not so much.

Love the negative stretch on Spiders !!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    305 Posts
    Rep Points

Lots of work today on the captains chair, crunch benches, back raises, and dips to failure. I'm also doing pullups where I pull up,, then level my body with the ground horizontal, lower down slowly and repeat to failure. Also full upper body workout. Lots of pushups every day. Long swim by the beach on Sanibel Island two days ago. I got two fun and sexy women in rotation right now and loving life. Current h/w 6'3 201. Idk how much leaner than this i can get. Loose skin is more apparent the more I cut it seems. What do yall think?
    Last edited by FLsnakeman; 09-27-2020 at 03:13 PM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FLsnakeman View Post

Lots of work today on the captains chair, crunch benches, back raises, and dips to failure. I'm also doing pullups where I pull up,, then level my body with the ground horizontal, lower down slowly and repeat to failure. Also full upper body workout. Lots of pushups every day. Long swim by the beach on Sanibel Island two days ago. I got two fun and sexy women in rotation right now and loving life. Current h/w 6'3 201. Idk how much leaner than this i can get. Loose skin is more apparent the more I cut it seems. What do yall think?
    Your abs are looking real! Great work!!! 💪

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    305 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JJB1 View Post
    Your abs are looking real! Great work!!! 💪
    Coming from you it means alot. I forgot to mention two weeks ago I dropped from 350 mg tpp/npp/mast per week with ed pins to a 250 mg test e cruise. I tried popping an anadrol today pre-workout and I loved it but idk how much doing that once or twice a week would defeat the purpose of cruising. I'm going high on protein and using a combination of whey and plant protein now blended with one ortwo of the following: peanut butter, cereal, rice, frozen fruit. I love the shakes and they make hitting macro goals easier for me. Haven't noticed much loss of performance yet from going to cruise. Staying active.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts
    Rep Points

FLsnakeman is killing it. Motivation. I hit the gym at 5am and did chest and triceps. Ran a mile and then did 5 sets of 20 ab roller and a circuit of planks, and side planks.

Breakfast was a smoothie and oatmeal with hemp and chi seeds. Going to make a salmon and egg white omelet at 10. I've lost 10 pounds since cycling off 205 to 193 this morning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    305 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    FLsnakeman is killing it. Motivation. I hit the gym at 5am and did chest and triceps. Ran a mile and then did 5 sets of 20 ab roller and a circuit of planks, and side planks.

Breakfast was a smoothie and oatmeal with hemp and chi seeds. Going to make a salmon and egg white omelet at 10. I've lost 10 pounds since cycling off 205 to 193 this morning.
    Appreciate the kind words. I totally forgot about planks! I'm adding them to my routine every night. Different from what most guys seem to do I sleep late if I'm not working days, gym or other workout in afternoon with bonus pushups throughout the night(goingto plank in betweenthese). I am sleeping a lot and I feel like it's really been a huge help not just for my gains, but also youthful appearance. I'm 35 and most people think im in my 20s(as long as I got my hat on &#128518 can't wait to see your next pics. You look great too man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts
    Rep Points

My wife fucking ground scored a $100 coming out of the gym this morning. Goanna be a good day.