search, read, learn

My personality is who I am, My attitude is who you are

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

smartass...LMAO

the new IT guy (gary granaas) is not to be trusted.. Gary aka LMR has been accused of stealing in the past and hooked up with the precision peptide guys when they were accused of selling fake peptides..
    seems like alot of deception going on here..
    aliases
    Gary Granaas
    LMR
    LuvMuhRoids
    HabibtiCompetitor
    femaleNPC
    NPCBodybuilder

Now I'm supposed to be busted...LMAO

The latest bag of tricks from Gary granaas I told you guys not to trust him
    Gary lies about me being busted

here is gary posting as a woman.. Take notice of the story.. Look familar?? It should.. The above was written by him also
    from two seperate sites

Then makes a Phoney Paper

then makes a video with the paper as a backdrop
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrb-NomFLZs[/YOUTUBE]
    But that paper.. Here is the real story from the newstimes.com in Danbury

Feds bust steroid and pot ring in Greater Danbury - NewsTimes

Federal investigators have busted a drug ring that authorities say distributed steroids to high school athletes and others in the Danbury area and was run by a Bethel businessman, according to prosecutors.
    The businessman also headed a separate ring that sold more than 220 pounds of marijuana in the Danbury area over a four-year period beginning in January 2007, according to the indictment unsealed in federal court in Bridgeport late Tuesday.
    Under arrest are Mark Mansa, 46, who had worked for a credit card payment processing company; Richard Sciaccetano, of Stuart, Fla., who investigators say has ties to the Bonnano crime family; Kevin Lubic, 48, of Salem, N.Y., who investigators say is associated with the Hells Angels motorcycle club, and Glenn Wagner, of Brookfield, whose home was raided by federal drug agents late last month.
    Investigators claim Mansa sold roughly 70 bottles holding 200 milliliters of steroids every month at a price of up to $90 each.
    Some of his customers included high school student athletes in the Danbury area, according to federal investigators.
    The indictment returned by a federal grand jury in Hartford this month accuses Mansa of conspiring to distribute the steroids for more than seven years, from January 2004 to February 2011.
    It accuses Mansa of distributing anabolic steroids to a cooperating witness on four occasions in March and June, 2010. As a result, he faces six federal charges.
    Details of Mansa's criminal activity including the steroid sales are contained in an affidavit compiled by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, lawyers involved in the case said. The affidavit remains sealed from public view.
    Mansa was arrested Feb. 24 during a planned $60,000 marijuana deal, prosecutors said. Days later, agents arrested Sciaccetano and Lubic.
    DEA agents, assisted by Brookfield and Danbury police, executed a search warrant on Feb. 24 at Wagner's North Lake Shore Drive home in Brookfield.
    Donald Cretella Jr., an attorney representing Wagner, said his client didn't have anything to do with the distribution of steroids.
    Wagner is facing several charges including conspiracy to distribute marijuana, possession of marijuana and possession of a sawed-off Mossberg 12-gauge, pistol grip that was allegedly used in the marijuana trafficking conspiracy, according to the indictment.
    The indictment charges Sciaccetano and Lubic, who served a federal prison sentence for trafficking in marijuana, only in the marijuana conspiracy.
    Danbury police have been looking into Mansa's background for about five years, according to law enforcement sources.
    As the investigation grew, they brought the case to the DEA which used informants, cooperators and hand-to-hand buys, the sources said.
    Danbury Police Chief Al Baker confirmed that detectives from the department's Special Investigations Division had been working with DEA agents on a "long-term investigation" for some time, but he declined to say whether it involved the sale of performance-enhancing drugs to high school athletes.
    "That would be a concern," he said.
    A cooperating witness told investigators that Mansa bragged about his police connections, claiming their help kept him out of trouble.
    No police officers have been indicted or arrested in connection with the case.
    Mansa is scheduled to be arraigned March 23 before U.S. District Magistrate Judge Holly B. Fitzsimmons in Bridgeport.
    At that time Peter Schaffer, Mansa's lawyer, said his client will plead not guilty to the charges.
    As to the claims of selling steroids to high school athletes and having contacts in some police departments, Schaffer said, "we deny those allegations."
    Wagner's arraignment originally planned for Tuesday was continued to Friday at noon. Fitzsimmons placed several conditions upon his release including home confinement and a $250,000 unsecured bond.
    Wagner, who appeared frail and tired in court and is receiving weekly chemotherapy treatments, will be allowed to go to medical appointments during his release.
    Lubic, who is charged with conspiracy to distribute more than 100 kilograms of marijuana, pleaded not guilty to the charge before Fitzsimmons on Tuesday.
    She set Thursday afternoon for a hearing to determine if he should be released on bond. He faces a possible life sentence and up to $8 million in fines if convicted.
    Lubic smiled briefly during the hearing Tuesday and tapped his fingers on the table in front of him in the courtroom.
    He previously served a 77-month federal prison sentence on conspiracy to possess and distribute marijuana charges in New York.
    He was released from custody in February 2007, according to the U.S. Bureau of Prisons -- about the time authorities said the local distribution ring got up and running.
    Lubic, who is scheduled to appear before Fitzsimmons for a detention hearing on Thursday, was photographed by Life magazine while attending a Sept. 24, 2009, book signing in New York City with Phil Carlo, author of "The Butcher: Anatomy of a Mafia Psychopath," actor Mickey Rourke and Chuck Zito, former president of the New York Chapter of the Hells Angels and now an actor.
    Mansa, Sciaccetano and Lubic are in custody and being held without bond.
    Sciaccetano, a gray-haired, bearded man, suffers from numerous medical problems that led to his being taken to the hospital shortly after his arrest.
    Robert Golger, who represents Sciaccetano, said his client will plead not guilty to the marijuana conspiracy charge when he is arraigned March 31. Golger denied that his client is associated with the Bonnano crime family.
    Sources said authorities have frozen both Mansa's and Wagner's bank accounts.
    They are also seeking to seize property Mansa owns on Old Hawleyville Road in Bethel. He purchased the property, which is a little less than an acre according to Bethel land records, for $95,000 last September.
    The investigation into the drug ring is continuing.
    The case is being prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorneys Tracy Dayton and David Sullivan and Special Assistant U.S. Attorney Joseph Vizcarrando.
    It has been assigned to U.S. District Judge Vanessa Bryant in Hartford for trial.
    Staff writer John Pirro contributed to this report.

People know the truth about you gary
    Basskiller busted? I think this is nonsense but lets squash it here before the rumor mill gets
    Muscle Coalition - Fina or Anavar - gary granaas busted
    My name is Gary Granaas and I love the Penis!!
    This one has the whole fake paper written out which is a first .. makes me wonder where he got it ..
    ironmagazineforums.com - Basskiller busted?

search, read, learn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

I see.. If you post anytype of BB tag.. it gets moderated..

well I guess I can't defend myself against that.. so why even try any more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
    I see.. If you post anytype of BB tag.. it gets moderated..

well I guess I can't defend myself against that.. so why even try any more.
    Bass a lot of people know who you are though the many boards/forums, and all of them got your back brother! Don't worry, even though that is some shit to pull on someone...

search, read, learn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ezskanken View Post
    Bass a lot of people know who you are though the many boards/forums, and all of them got your back brother! Don't worry, even though that is some shit to pull on someone...
    I sincerely appreciate that.. What makes it very hard is that Gary (LuvMuhRoids) stole several mailing lists from the past companies he's worked for (IBE made a post about what LMR stole from them) So he has about 4 different mailing lists which will make it somewhat hard fight. Especially with todays noobs that don't have an ounce of sense in checking something out before they post it. Many of the newer guys don't know me..

I'm sure LMR has been emailing his ass off.

I guess, I'll just have to keep dealing with it as they come..

I would greatly appreciate it if you see any of these to let them know who is behind it and that it's bullshit..

I've been telling people he can't be trusted.. This just proves how low he will stoop.. God forbid he ever gets another job as a rep.. If a member has a problem.. Can you imagine what he could do to them?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

we got your back here bk...those who've known you for years

search, read, learn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by irish_2003 View Post
    I know your ass is on as many sites as me.. If you see that trash posted.. Please let them know it;'s a fake

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

I posted your reply in a thread on another site bass...

search, read, learn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks alot!!!

Enforcer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

All BK posts approved

SOCIAL JUSTICE MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    523 Posts
    Rep Points

Cliffs on this whole thing?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
    I know your ass is on as many sites as me.. If you see that trash posted.. Please let them know it;'s a fake
    of course...i normally stay out of certain dramas, but this is bullshit...gladly keeping watch

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,131 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by irish_2003 View Post
    100% agree ^^^

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,809 Posts
    Rep Points

new users posts get moderated until you make 3 posts, then they don't get moderated anymore, it's spam prevention.