• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primo & Anavar Feedback?

Sponx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Howdy All,

Just curious on any recent buyers feedback regarding Anavar and/or Primo from Basicstero?

Thank you in advanced!

I use the Primo 200 regularly and feel it has greatly helped hold onto lean mass between bigger cycles/blasts, and as well during my long time away from the gym with this CV-19 rules/limits in my state.
It does have a little bit of PIP sometimes, but not bad for any experienced user.

Last edited:
I use the Primo 200 regularly and feel it has greatly helped hold onto lean mass between bigger cycles/blasts, and as well during my long time away from the gym with this CV-19 rule sin my state.
It does have a little bit of PIP sometimes, but not bad for any experienced user.

Appreciate the feedback, thank you!

The primo is amazing and as RT stated it’s multi functional. That var provides drastic increases in vascularity, fat loss, and even good size if I am eating enough. I am currently running 400 primo and 50mg/day var

Thank you for the feedback on that man!

Back