• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

high deca and super low test for HRT

MustardTiger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever try high dose deca and maybe just like 50-125 test for HRT? I see a lot of stuff about deca only but why not just add a low amount of test for the estrogen?

Not a very popular opinion but it was back in the day. Some people will say we know more now but I don't know how I feel. I'm interested in this one.

Anyone ever try high dose deca and maybe just like 50-125 test for HRT? I see a lot of stuff about deca only but why not just add a low amount of test for the estrogen?

I just lowered test to 100mg a week and I'm on deca 600mg a week and masteron 400mgs a week. Been on the mast for about a month and its nice. Been on trt and have always had issues dialing in my dose. I get estrogen symptoms very easily. I can barley go over 150mg a week before i start having issues. That's why I'm trying low does test and moderate dose of deca. Deca aromatizes slightly and the little bit of testosterone should make up for the rest ill be getting blood work in September to see where everything is and ill let you know how I feel as things progress.

I just lowered test to 100mg a week and I'm on deca 600mg a week and masteron 400mgs a week. Been on the mast for about a month and its nice. Been on trt and have always had issues dialing in my dose. I get estrogen symptoms very easily. I can barley go over 150mg a week before i start having issues. That's why I'm trying low does test and moderate dose of deca. Deca aromatizes slightly and the little bit of testosterone should make up for the rest ill be getting blood work in September to see where everything is and ill let you know how I feel as things progress.

Really interested in seeing what it does to your bloodwork. I haven't had the balls to run anything when I get my bloods done for my doc other than my normal TRT dose although he wouldn't care.

I've run 150mg Deca a week along with my 50mg a day for TRT dose. I didn't stop prior to labs and the results came back normal. My T levels were at 750 and my doc said she was happy on how everything looked.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I've run 150mg Deca a week along with my 50mg a day for TRT dose. I didn't stop prior to labs and the results came back normal. My T levels were at 750 and my doc said she was happy on how everything looked.

that is kind of a high normal test dose with a normal deca dose used on HRT, I am curious about people running low test and moderate-high deca

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry I ran into car issues so I had to wait to get bloodwork.

that is kind of a high normal test dose with a normal deca dose used on HRT, I am curious about people running low test and moderate-high deca
Yeah, it is. It took almost 4 years to get to that sweet spot. A pump more or a pump less a day and I feel like crap. I was at 420 before and my labs were terrible. I got a blood donor therapeutic prescription because of it which allows me to give blood every other day if I want to so it makes it easier when coming out of a cycle. It regulates everything up prior to seeing the doc again.

Back