• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

safe to use 1/2 bottle

Mako

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i have a bottle and a half of mast/npp blend. as I order more, can I still use the half bottle after roughly 4-6 months of being open? still good?

i have a bottle and a half of mast/npp blend. as I order more, can I still use the half bottle after roughly 4-6 months of being open? still good?
I've done this many times. As long as the contents haven't been contaminated somehow, you're good.

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

Yeah you should be good ,

as long as you have always wiped the stopper with alcohol and the vial was stored properly

Definitely did it w Sust 500’gold. Forgot and found months later.

Max

As long as it's still clear and the original color yes. But if there is any chance there may be bacteria in it no. As long as you clean the stopper and draw pin everytime your golden. Also in a dust free dark environment preferably not super hot or cold.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back