Tren - The King of All? (Posted by Star on Another Forum)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by xstarchildx View Post
    Just saw this and agree with that last statement. The temptation is real but you're doing the right thing. Milk everything else for all its worth. Then when you hammer down with the tren you'll make incredible gains on top of all the incredible gains you made prior.

That is exactly what I'm thinking bro!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts
    Rep Points

I have tried deca, eq, and can honestly say nothing compares to test and tren. Currently running TPP 750mg per week and tren E 600 mg a week. At this point I know what works, and test and tren is the best combination. Next run I will be adding mast E. So it'll look like this:
    Test Prop 700 mg
    Tren e 600 mg
    Mast e 600

I like the short ester test, so water retention is not too drastic and the longer esters of tren and mast E.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    927 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by THEWIZARDOFKOZ View Post
    I have tried deca, eq, and can honestly say nothing compares to test and tren. Currently running TPP 750mg per week and tren E 600 mg a week. At this point I know what works, and test and tren is the best combination. Next run I will be adding mast E. So it'll look like this:
    Test Prop 700 mg
    Tren e 600 mg
    Mast e 600

I like the short ester test, so water retention is not too drastic and the longer esters of tren and mast E.
    I don't think very many people would even try to debate with you on that one bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

alright well I think what I learned so far from my first tren cycle which I have just done early in my AAS career is that any other compound probably would have gotten me the same results. I was lucky not to have sides with low dose tren but the fact is I don't think low dose tren is actually that much more beneficial than other anabolics, seems like something you should use only when you really need to just do something different to get results, I understand later you get more for less total gear with tren but seems like for intermediates and beginners its not necessary.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    927 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    alright well I think what I learned so far from my first tren cycle which I have just done early in my AAS career is that any other compound probably would have gotten me the same results. I was lucky not to have sides with low dose tren but the fact is I don't think low dose tren is actually that much more beneficial than other anabolics, seems like something you should use only when you really need to just do something different to get results, I understand later you get more for less total gear with tren but seems like for intermediates and beginners its not necessary.
    Exactly. That is very wise synopsis of our good friend Tren.

It just gives more dramatic cosmetic results and gets you looking more jacked than you should be, without even gaining much strength. Atleast while you're on it. I personally like DHB more, it gets me vascular and I believe better strength gains than tren. Maybe not as crazy full and pumped looking as tren, but that's superficial and I don't really need that to be happy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

did a straight tren--back when i could get the original parabolan recipe---just one month of enth all i can say is holy shit----problem was the sweats and all my feelings multiplying by about 1000---but the quality muscle and strength was worth it-----i would never recommend it to anyone in a relationship---damned shit either break you up or get you married--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    927 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lottalead View Post
    did a straight tren--back when i could get the original parabolan recipe---just one month of enth all i can say is holy shit----problem was the sweats and all my feelings multiplying by about 1000---but the quality muscle and strength was worth it-----i would never recommend it to anyone in a relationship---damned shit either break you up or get you married--
    That's wild bro. What doses were you running?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    That's wild bro. What doses were you running?
    Well if it was Dutch pharma then the dosage would be 0mg/ml