Tren - The King of All? (Posted by Star on Another Forum)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    280 Posts
    Rep Points

Tren - The King of All? (Posted by Star on Another Forum)

Tren is no doubt one potent compound. Its effects can be incredible, and it can come with its fair share of sides. Its ability to pack on slabs of muscle in a short period of time simply cannot be rivaled by any compound available. I caution you though, it you delve into the dark side of performance enhancement, please exhaust all other options first.

First cycle:
    Test only at 300-400mg a week.

Second Cycle:
    Test only at 500-600mg a week.

Third cycle:
    Test at 500mg a week (16 weeks)
    Dbol at 30-50mg a day (first 4 weeks)
    Winny at 50mg (last 4- 5 weeks)

Fourth Cycle
    Test at 500-600mg
    Boldenone at 400mg

Fifth Cycle:
    Test at 600-750mg
    Deca at 250-300mg

Sixth Cycle:
    Test at 750mg.
    Boldenone at 400mg.
    Masteron at 400mg.

Now is the earliest time you should truly consider tren. If you do it before this, I still respect your decision. However, I encourage you to heed my advice and get the most you can out of other compounds and save that ace for a later cycle. And when you do, start at 150-200mg a week. You can always add more

-Star-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points

I have never used any compounds other than Test, Deca, NPP, and EQ. And never really any high dose. I think the most Test I've ran was 700/wk.

I'm currently running the NPP and EQ along with Test for the first time. Prior to this it has only been Test or Test and Deca one time before.

I want to get on the Tren train real bad because I know how amazing the results can be, but like you said, I'm trying to exhaust all other options first.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points

.....And I really think the gear I'm running right now is severly under-dosed. I got it several weeks ago during the peak of all the pandemic bull shit. So not sure.... but I know how my body reacts with Test and I'm not seeing what I normally would see..... and I'm running 800 mg/wk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    816 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Altenator_6 View Post
    .....And I really think the gear I'm running right now is severly under-dosed. I got it several weeks ago during the peak of all the pandemic bull shit. So not sure.... but I know how my body reacts with Test and I'm not seeing what I normally would see..... and I'm running 800 mg/wk.
    Instead of relying on feels, you might want to get blood work done to know for sure

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points

I plan to do that this week

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    926 Posts
    Rep Points

That is awesome advice. I followed a similar path before trying Tren, except I ran each compound atleast twice, going a little more aggressive with the deca and EQ doses so I could get a good idea of what they can do. My first tren cycle was a couple months ago using Dutch Tren E at 150mgs for about 6 weeks. It was really just a trial run and I plan to run it a bit higher (200mg) next time for atleast 8 weeks. I definitely got good visual results on my physique, I was leaning out and muscles were rounding out and becoming more defined. When I stopped using the Tren and lost the look is when I realized how good it was working, falsly thinking the results were it was due to progressing my training which they weren't lol.
    Last edited by ArgonCoagulator; 08-21-2020 at 07:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

Im on my third cycle which includes tren right now. I donít yet fully understand why its recommend to wait this many cycles just to try tren. Just because it has potentially the most side effects? What is being accomplished by waiting so long? 1 or 2 cycles makes complete sense because why waste those on a potential fail of a cycle if you want to stop it but waiting 5 or 6 cycles? I can see this makes the most sense in that in certain circumstances Like being young or a beginner or never taken many drugs but not as one size rule. Btw So far I have zero side effects but just started week 3. Perhaps i will understand this better in the future

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    926 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    Im on my third cycle which includes tren right now. I donít yet fully understand why its recommend to wait this many cycles just to try tren. Just because it has potentially the most side effects? What is being accomplished by waiting so long? 1 or 2 cycles makes complete sense because why waste those on a potential fail of a cycle if you want to stop it but waiting 5 or 6 cycles? I can see this makes the most sense in that in certain circumstances Like being young or a beginner or never taken many drugs but not as one size rule. Btw So far I have zero side effects but just started week 3. Perhaps i will understand this better in the future
    There's just alot of experience and gains to be made on milder compounds before going straight to Tren, as it is an extremely powerful growth agent, likely the strongest ever. Once you use Tren everything else will pale in comparison. If you felt ready after 3 cycles then you are probably ready and there's nothing wrong with that. Some ppl just prefer to wait longer before plunging into that world.
    Last edited by ArgonCoagulator; 08-23-2020 at 07:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts
    Rep Points

I think this is a valuable piece of information to add to this segment. Take from it what you will.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points

Do you mind sharing what lab your running and posting bloodwork once you get results.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    280 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    Star is of the mindset to get the most you can out of the least possible. That way when you finally go to tren you won't have played all your cards. You still have some ceiling left. It makes sense on paper and scientifically due to pharmacology and adaptability of our bodies with drug sensitivity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    926 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DUTCHPHARMA View Post
    Star is of the mindset to get the most you can out of the least possible. That way when you finally go to tren you won't have played all your cards. You still have some ceiling left. It makes sense on paper and scientifically due to pharmacology and adaptability of our bodies with drug sensitivity.
    Interesting. This explains why that now after trying all these compounds, I can run 500mg of test with less sides than my first couple cycles. It's almost like TRT now.

Board Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    217 Posts
    Rep Points

I have never used any compounds other than Test, Deca, NPP, and EQ. And never really any high dose. I think the most Test I've ran was 700/wk.

I'm currently running the NPP and EQ along with Test for the first time. Prior to this it has only been Test or Test and Deca one time before.

I want to get on the Tren train real bad because I know how amazing the results can be, but like you said, I'm trying to exhaust all other options first.
    Just saw this and agree with that last statement. The temptation is real but you're doing the right thing. Milk everything else for all its worth. Then when you hammer down with the tren you'll make incredible gains on top of all the incredible gains you made prior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    926 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by xstarchildx View Post
    Just saw this and agree with that last statement. The temptation is real but you're doing the right thing. Milk everything else for all its worth. Then when you hammer down with the tren you'll make incredible gains on top of all the incredible gains you made prior.
    Would you say that you really never "need" to run tren? Test and just the regular anabolics and orals are all you'll ever need to get bigger IMO. BUT it may not hurt to try tren atleast once, but then you may get hooked.. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Standfast View Post
    Do you mind sharing what lab your running and posting bloodwork once you get results.
    I wouldn't mind at all..... But I can tell you now, the lab probably won't surprise you if you've been reading threads in ASF. I'm fairly new here and I've read a few threads on this particular lab's recent issue. Sad thing is they HAD a great reputation before this...... I will follow up on this for you as soon as I get labs.

Altenator_6