• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

One of the most under-rated orals that offers great benefits (what is it?)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
One of the most under-rated orals that has multi-functionalities for all sorts of physical performances and strenuous activities, including body-building.
Tbol can truly exhibit growth properties, yet it's better suited when leaning out or cutting is the goal.
Even if someone is looking to increase muscle density, strength, more raw out-put with a considerable presentation with endurance,
tbol would be the a great addition for all that is mentioned, with exceptional returns that will not disappoint.

eSVtm9R.png

y9Zi5Xg.png

www.Puritysourcelabs.ru Tbol
9hLL3rL.png

www.Euro-Pharmacies.net Turanabol
CNJZkyF.png

TURANABOL 10 - 10mg/tab 50 Tabs/bag - EP - LOCAL $45

::For direct store access or purchasing click the flag below::

Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone (Turinabol)
History: Developed in the 1960’s by the East German pharmaceutical company, Jenepharm, this drug gained notoriety after being recognized as one of the key steroids utilized in East Germany’s doping programs. Only in recent years, through the efforts of enterprising UGL’s, has this steroid been made widely available to BB’rs.
Method of Administration: Turinabol is administered in oral form.
Steroid Class: Turinabol is a testosterone derivative, belonging to the testosterone-family of steroids.
Primary Use: Turinabol, like most of the other non-aromatizable orals, is best employed for cutting/pre-contest usage, as well as lean bulk cycles. It will not provide the same gains in sheer bulk that you would find with the pure mass-builders, but when utilized at higher dosages, it does a decent job of adding lean muscle tissue. Still, most will find that the drug is ideally suited to adding modest amounts of lean mass in conjunction with decent strength increases. Technically, T-bol is closely related to Dianabol, with only a slight molecular modification differentiating the two. In fact, T-bol was originally designed to be a less side effect prone version of Dianabol, although these expectations didn’t exactly pan out in the real world. Turinabol possesses a slightly stronger androgenic punch than Anavar, although the two are very close in this respect, making it suitable for those trying to avoid androgenic side effects. Many also find this drug pleasant to use, not having a negative influence on the well-being of the user in either a mental or emotional sense. Although there is no single aspect of this drug which sticks out as being extraordinary, it is well-rounded and can be stacked with basically anything, adding the cycle’s overall effectiveness.
Anabolic-Androgenic Ratio: 53:35
Aromatizable: No.
Progestagenic Activity: No.
Methylated: Yes. Methylation serves as a protective feature of most oral AAS, allowing the molecule the pass through the liver and enter the bloodstream intact, after which it can travel to muscle tissue and exert its muscle-building effects.
Standard Dosing Range and Cycle Length: Dosing ranges are pretty wide with T-bol, being administered at anywhere between 20-100 mg per day, although a typical dosage usually lies around 40-60 mg per day.
Ideal Dosing Frequency: Daily use; split into 3 equally divided doses.

Last edited:
One of the most under-rated orals that has multi-functionalities for all sorts of physical performances and strenuous activities, including body-building.
Tbol can truly exhibit growth properties, yet it's better suited when leaning out or cutting is the goal.
Even if someone is looking to increase muscle density, strength, more raw out-put with a considerable presentation with endurance,
tbol would be the a great addition for all that is mentioned, with exceptional returns that will not disappoint.

y9Zi5Xg.png

www.Puritysourcelabs.ru Tbol
9hLL3rL.png

www.Euro-Pharmacies.net Turanabol
CNJZkyF.png

TURANABOL 10 - 10mg/tab 50 Tabs/bag - EP - LOCAL $45

::For direct store access or purchasing click the flag below::

Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone (Turinabol)
History: Developed in the 1960’s by the East German pharmaceutical company, Jenepharm, this drug gained notoriety after being recognized as one of the key steroids utilized in East Germany’s doping programs. Only in recent years, through the efforts of enterprising UGL’s, has this steroid been made widely available to BB’rs.
Method of Administration: Turinabol is administered in oral form.
Steroid Class: Turinabol is a testosterone derivative, belonging to the testosterone-family of steroids.
Primary Use: Turinabol, like most of the other non-aromatizable orals, is best employed for cutting/pre-contest usage, as well as lean bulk cycles. It will not provide the same gains in sheer bulk that you would find with the pure mass-builders, but when utilized at higher dosages, it does a decent job of adding lean muscle tissue. Still, most will find that the drug is ideally suited to adding modest amounts of lean mass in conjunction with decent strength increases. Technically, T-bol is closely related to Dianabol, with only a slight molecular modification differentiating the two. In fact, T-bol was originally designed to be a less side effect prone version of Dianabol, although these expectations didn’t exactly pan out in the real world. Turinabol possesses a slightly stronger androgenic punch than Anavar, although the two are very close in this respect, making it suitable for those trying to avoid androgenic side effects. Many also find this drug pleasant to use, not having a negative influence on the well-being of the user in either a mental or emotional sense. Although there is no single aspect of this drug which sticks out as being extraordinary, it is well-rounded and can be stacked with basically anything, adding the cycle’s overall effectiveness.
Anabolic-Androgenic Ratio: 53:35
Aromatizable: No.
Progestagenic Activity: No.
Methylated: Yes. Methylation serves as a protective feature of most oral AAS, allowing the molecule the pass through the liver and enter the bloodstream intact, after which it can travel to muscle tissue and exert its muscle-building effects.
Standard Dosing Range and Cycle Length: Dosing ranges are pretty wide with T-bol, being administered at anywhere between 20-100 mg per day, although a typical dosage usually lies around 40-60 mg per day.
Ideal Dosing Frequency: Daily use; split into 3 equally divided doses.
This is another great compound that doesn't get that much use or the recognition it deserves.
At higher doses around 100mg you will see significant results without all the bloat and side effects many orals cause even at much lower doses..
You should experience decent lean muscle gain.
Increase strength
Positive affect on mood
Very good for recomp
Results are similar to anavar with more lean mass gain!
I recommend givingTbol a try and please give us a review of your experience and results..
Remember PSL is your favorite one stop shop!!
We have all your needs covered from prep to the stage!!

This is another great compound that doesn't get that much use or the recognition it deserves.
At higher doses around 100mg you will see significant results without all the bloat and side effects many orals cause even at much lower doses..
You should experience decent lean muscle gain.
Increase strength
Positive affect on mood
Very good for recomp
Results are similar to anavar with more lean mass gain!
I recommend givingTbol a try and please give us a review of your experience and results..
Remember PSL is your favorite one stop shop!!
We have all your needs covered from prep to the stage!!
how-to-get-more-vascular.jpg

4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone, sold under the brand name Turinabol, is an anabolic steroid developed in the 1960s, a highly competitive time for the Olympics and national level sports, the East German experts were looking for effective steroids that would circumvent these sports’ drug testing policies. What they settled on was the methylated version of 4-chorotestosterone, also called Oral Turinabol. Oral Turinabol is often described as having properties somewhere between Dianabol, and Anavar. With its moderate anabolic effects, and mild-ish side effects, this isn't a bad description. The androgenic effect of Turinabol is said to be between 0 to 6 and the anabolic effect is 53.

Because of this slower rate of gain, people who take Turinabol should not expect weight, strength or muscle mass to increase dramatically, but the muscle and strength they do gain will be a “quality” gain. People report that Turinabol gives a nice “hard” look because it lacks the estrogenic properties which can lead to an undesirable puffy look.

One of the other benefits of Turinabol stems from why the East Germans were able to use it undetected for a while: The body quickly breaks it down and excretes it which might make it beneficial for those who will be undergoing drug screening.

How Does It Compare To Dianabol To Anavar?

Turinabol is a derivative of Dianabol, but is not limited to just being a weaker version of the more popular steroid – it has its own properties and uses, too. As a weaker steroid, the side effect risks are not quite so serious, and less likely altogether. Using Turinabol when bodybuilding will increase your strength and muscle mass, but due to its weaker nature, you will likely need to begin on a moderate dosage to see results, rather than starting as small as possible.

As far as comparisons between Turinabol and Anavar go, the two are both mild steroids taken by mouth in pill form, however their effects can differ. Anavar is usually better for muscle conditioning, but is a lot more expensive than Turinabol.

Risks & Side Effects of Tbol
Many will tell you that the side effects are far less troublesome than other oral steroids, but it is still recommended to include liver protection in your cycle, alongside a testosterone supplement too. There are much less associated risks between using Turinabol and oestrogen-related side effects. There is also some risk to cardiovascular difficulties arising as a result of using this steroid, however, rates are lower than many other steroids.

c5cf9165130407e41d32ad0dc4dd924f.jpg

Don't mistake TBOL's mild reputation and a weakness.
When used at proper doses it is very effective at adding good, clean, and sustainable muscle.
Click the link below to get yours.
https://puritysourcelabs.ru/oral-steroids-usa/589-turanabol-10-10mgtab-50-tabsbag-ep-usa.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c9bdf8a90b68e91e1c77b9da5a5b911d.plist

Still my favorite oral

Max

​I love Tbol. You can just run the shit out of it at high doses and watch the protein stick to your muscles without too much concern of health/side effects. Lovely drug.

​I love Tbol. You can just run the shit out of it at high doses and watch the protein stick to your muscles without too much concern of health/side effects. Lovely drug.
Well said and approved as a high quality clean breakfast for a new generation of champions..
lVSVWwX.png

Noway man bulking all through summer I’ll be the fluffy guy on the beach this year! I do have inj anadrol coming my way tho
Hey man, nothing wrong with that, most women actually like fuller guys than beach bods.. Seriously. Plus the cut boys will look at you with hate as you eat that fat burger with full muscle bellies and they are days away from a cheat meal:roflmao:

Omg Tbol!
Love this oral! I call it the dry Dbol. LOL
No sides for me, well being, high libido, can’t leave the gym!
So much cheaper back in the day but I should suck it up pay and run it for fun! 🎉

This right here, I time it at least 2 hours PWO and I stack it with my VAR. These two hands down make every gym session addictive to the point I don't want to stop.
There has been instances where some of the pumps have been overwhelming and unbearable.
When I was training hamstrings and biceps not last Tuesday but the one prior, I almost didn't make it through my bi routine and I had one movement to go 3 x 25 straight bar lower cable curl. I thought I was going to burst. I stayed full for several hours.

Something I need to trial never used but seems very good

It's definitely worth putting in the bucket list.
A lot of guys have super high expectations, but I tell them to lower it just a little bit, these aren't as drastic as other compounds, but the pumps are definitely great and overall good quality lean gains. For those that are impatient I tell them to look elsewhere.

I love tbol. It’s one of the orals I can still use with my stomach issues. Very effective and I never get any negative sides. At 50-100 a day it’s gold. Its also one I’d recommend for older guys. I think it’s more effective than anavar at nutrient partitioning and retaining muscle in deficit.

I love tbol. It’s one of the orals I can still use with my stomach issues. Very effective and I never get any negative sides. At 50-100 a day it’s gold. Its also one I’d recommend for older guys. I think it’s more effective than anavar at nutrient partitioning and retaining muscle in deficit.

if you have stomach problems, use the injectable version ... it's just a suggestion ;)

if you have stomach problems, use the injectable version ... it's just a suggestion ;)
Man, I’ve tried injectable sdrol, mtren, and halo they still gave me the same issues. I get sulphur smelling gas, painful cramping and bloating so bad I can’t stand up straight. I wish I could still handle sdrol in any form

Back