• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

boldenone propionate

Kypro

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone brewed BOLD PROP before? what is the maximum concentration?
I also need user experiences. I have 100gr of product.

There was a dude here who got it instead of the product he actually ordered. I don't have the balls to even try it. PIP is supposed to be unbearable but on that same token DHB has the same problems but I haven't had PIP issues with it.

I have been told that bold prop and bold cyp both have horrible pip at any concentration. I would start with 20mL-30mL at maybe 50mg/mL to see. I would use at least 20% BB to make sure it stays in solution probably more.

Good luck making it by itself. I hope you have a job or a reason to get out of bed every day. What you can do though is make it into a blend with 300mg of boldenone undecylenate and 100mg of Bold Prop, and there will be no PIP...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

So what is the effective dose?

So what is the effective dose?

Well I like a gram of bold U so I would back calculate that to figure out the active compound in each and go from there. I have zero intention on trying this though.

I'm cooking 110ml / 350mg right now. 24ml BB. Does anyone have any advice?

Last edited:
boldenone propionate
total volume 110 ml
brewed with 24ml BB at 1ml / 350mg.

IML Gear Cream!
boldenone propionate
total volume 110 ml
Bro what carrier oil is this? It looks green. I'm not trying to sound like a hater or anything, but if that doesn't crash I would be so fucking supprised that I would honestly be confused. I can only get Bold Cyp to hold at 100mg, and that's using 23%BB. However I can get it to hold at 200mg when I mix it with 200mg of Bold undeclanate. One of my favorite compounds actually.

I would also be very surprised if you did a 1cc or more and were able to still walk the next day. Do me and probably everyone else a favor, and report back on how it feels the day after the shot, and again I'm not being a smart-ass when I say this.

I am praying that this works out for you tho....

If it somehow by some magical Merlin spell allows you to pin a cc of Bold Prop 350, good luck finding a new matching body part. Because you won’t have the one you injected that shit into lol. And in before you say so, there’s no way you brewed Bold Prop 350mg and no matter what concentration you brewed it in it will have PIP!

Bro what carrier oil is this? It looks green. I'm not trying to sound like a hater or anything, but if that doesn't crash I would be so fucking supprised that I would honestly be confused. I can only get Bold Cyp to hold at 100mg, and that's using 23%BB. However I can get it to hold at 200mg when I mix it with 200mg of Bold undeclanate. One of my favorite compounds actually.

I would also be very surprised if you did a 1cc or more and were able to still walk the next day. Do me and probably everyone else a favor, and report back on how it feels the day after the shot, and again I'm not being a smart-ass when I say this.

I am praying that this works out for you tho....

here the GSO appears green. Have you ever tried higher concentration? I can hold EQ 500mg. I'm thinking of making 0.5ml in one injection. I'll share with you when I first inject.
If it somehow by some magical Merlin spell allows you to pin a cc of Bold Prop 350, good luck finding a new matching body part. Because you won’t have the one you injected that shit into lol. And in before you say so, there’s no way you brewed Bold Prop 350mg and no matter what concentration you brewed it in it will have PIP!
I will only inject 0.5ml at a time. PROP ester already. I have to do it 3 days a week.

Has anyone brewed 150mg or 200mg of TRENACE? and have you ever brewed with just BB?

here the GSO appears green. Have you ever tried higher concentration? I can hold EQ 500mg. I'm thinking of making 0.5ml in one injection. I'll share with you when I first inject.

I will only inject 0.5ml at a time. PROP ester already. I have to do it 3 days a week.

EQ at 500mg isn't hard. It's liquid at room temp. Bold ace at 350mg is a fucking miracle and has me highly doubting that you actually have bold ace.

Tren ace at 150 shouldn't be too hard. 200 I would try adding just a tiny bit (5%) of EO and seeing what happens. Mix your solvents and let it sit over night or longer before you add oil so you can adjust things accordingly.

boldenone propionate
total volume 110 ml

And by injecting this is how the incredible Hulk was created!!!... u unlocked one of the secrets of Marvel comics in real life !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro did you pin this stuff yet? Does it have PIP?

And I think we all want to ask: are you SURE that’s 350mg/ml bold PROP?

He still in the hospital from the pip give him another week or 2

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
EQ at 500mg isn't hard. It's liquid at room temp. Bold ace at 350mg is a fucking miracle and has me highly doubting that you actually have bold ace.

Tren ace at 150 shouldn't be too hard. 200 I would try adding just a tiny bit (5%) of EO and seeing what happens. Mix your solvents and let it sit over night or longer before you add oil so you can adjust things accordingly.
Do you have a recipe for 150mg of TrenACE? Without EO.

crystallized. I'll lower the concentration. I want to stay at 220mg.

Bro you're not going to get it to hold at 150 without using EO, but you can get it to hold at 130 using 22% BB.

I said this earlier man and I'm going to say it again. I'm not trying to be negative and I'm not being a asshole, I'm just being honest with you and speaking from a lot of experience. You are not going to get boldenone propionate to hold ar I believe you just said you're going to lower it to 330mg. If you can get it to hold above 150mg without using something other then BB. Meaning you're going to have to use EO for G, I would be very fucking surprise and I would tell you straight up you are the fucking man. Also even if you do get it to hold at 150mg or even a 100mg chances are you won't be able to walk for a few days. Take that shit and mix it with some regular boldenone undecylenate you can put 200mg of each and make a blend of 400 with no PIP, but your going to need to use some EO.

Bro you're not going to get it to hold at 150 without using EO, but you can get it to hold at 130 using 22% BB.

I said this earlier man and I'm going to say it again. I'm not trying to be negative and I'm not being a asshole, I'm just being honest with you and speaking from a lot of experience. You are not going to get boldenone propionate to hold ar I believe you just said you're going to lower it to 330mg. If you can get it to hold above 150mg without using something other then BB. Meaning you're going to have to use EO for G, I would be very fucking surprise and I would tell you straight up you are the fucking man. Also even if you do get it to hold at 150mg or even a 100mg chances are you won't be able to walk for a few days. Take that shit and mix it with some regular boldenone undecylenate you can put 200mg of each and make a blend of 400 with no PIP, but your going to need to use some EO.

What would you recommend other than ethyl oleate? It is very difficult to find right now.

Why won’t you listen to what everyone is telling you? If you really have bold prop it’s a complete waste of money and you cannot inject anymore than 50-75mg maybe and you will never get it to hold at any concentration over 100mg without some ridiculous amounts of PIP! And I’m talking on it’s own not in a blend, doesn’t count

Why won’t you listen to what everyone is telling you? If you really have bold prop it’s a complete waste of money and you cannot inject anymore than 50-75mg maybe and you will never get it to hold at any concentration over 100mg without some ridiculous amounts of PIP! And I’m talking on it’s own not in a blend, doesn’t count
why don't we try different things. I want experienced people to share their knowledge and experiences. Isn't that the purpose of this platform. and BOLDPROP is a good product.

What would you recommend other than ethyl oleate? It is very difficult to find right now.
can i get an answer.

meanwhile steady with 1ml / 220mg(actually 214) 20%BB. It's been 1 day. I'll wait a little more and filter.

I just prepared drol 30ml- 50mg / ml. I'm cooking the mixture looks white. is this normal? I expected it to be transparent.

ohh okay. transparent now. looks slightly yellowish. I guess everything is fine.
The ratio of ethyl alcohol to PEG300 is 50%.
1,5 grams raw material

can i get an answer.

meanwhile steady with 1ml / 220mg(actually 214) 20%BB. It's been 1 day. I'll wait a little more and filter.

I bet it would be extremely close to working at 23-25% BB. You can find EO on amazon bro. If not, you can use Guaiacol but that should be last resort and what you should have used in that drol.

I bet it would be extremely close to working at 23-25% BB. You can find EO on amazon bro. If not, you can use Guaiacol but that should be last resort and what you should have used in that drol.
As I said, there is no problem right now.
1ml / 350mg 20%BB on the left(crystallized). 1ml / 220mg 20%BB on the right(smooth).
drol crystallized. I will add glycerin.

Back