Dapoxetine

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 61

Thread: Dapoxetine

  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,114

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,156
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,135
    Thanked in
    681 Posts
    Rep Points
    13487774

    Dapoxetine

    So I argued with myself where to post this and this part of me won. So has anyone tried this stuff? I mean Iíve never been a two pump chump but having a little more control at times would be pretty cool. Does this stuff work as advertised and anyone domestic have it??? Thanks in advance.........AR

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,086

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,154
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,567
    Thanked in
    2,603 Posts
    Rep Points
    52821150

    Yes it does!!

    UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,114

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,156
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,135
    Thanked in
    681 Posts
    Rep Points
    13487774

    Thanks it must work because everyone is always OUT OF STOCK. I guess my dreams of being a male pornstar are temporary put on hold......AR

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Oldred91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    958

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,154
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    554
    Thanked in
    435 Posts
    Rep Points
    9825387

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Yes it does!!

    UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    Okay Sam, fill me in on what this is? Lol sounds like something interesting.


    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,114

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,156
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,135
    Thanked in
    681 Posts
    Rep Points
    13487774

    Itís usually combined with Viagra and itís supposed to delay blowing your nut......AR

  6. #6
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,487

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,735
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,460
    Thanked in
    3,804 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    So I argued with myself where to post this and this part of me won. So has anyone tried this stuff? I mean Iíve never been a two pump chump but having a little more control at times would be pretty cool. Does this stuff work as advertised and anyone domestic have it??? Thanks in advance.........AR

    I have used it and it WORKS! Try it with 60 or 100mgs V and its insanity.

  7. #7
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,114

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,156
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,135
    Thanked in
    681 Posts
    Rep Points
    13487774

    Ok I appreciate the responses but you guys say it works. Not to get into your experiences too deep but whatís that mean exactly? Lol Does it delay things a few minutes or am I gonna have like endless control to nut whenever I want. Again that would be pretty cool......AR

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Oldred91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    958

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,154
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    554
    Thanked in
    435 Posts
    Rep Points
    9825387

    Well I'll be damn lol

    Sounds like a wonder drug, nnow on to the real question. WHERE CAN I ORDER! LOL

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,114

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,156
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,135
    Thanked in
    681 Posts
    Rep Points
    13487774

    Ya If I was a UGL Iíd have a 55 gallon drum of that shit because if it really works like advertised, and it appears it does, that would have to be a top earner combined with Viagra. Just my two ccís though and probably why Iím not a businessman ......AR

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Oldred91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    958

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,154
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    554
    Thanked in
    435 Posts
    Rep Points
    9825387

    No joke ar
    I cant believe I havent ran into this stuff before.

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,086

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,154
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,567
    Thanked in
    2,603 Posts
    Rep Points
    52821150

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldred91 View Post
    Okay Sam, fill me in on what this is? Lol sounds like something interesting.


    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    It's for premature ejaculation lol. Last longer

    UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Oldred91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    958

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,154
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    554
    Thanked in
    435 Posts
    Rep Points
    9825387

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    It's for premature ejaculation lol. Last longer

    UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP
    So I hear lol.

    So, tne/tren base , this magical drug and some viagra along side of some "therapeutic" MT2 and I could potentially.. put my girl into a coma or complete brain failure? Would that be the accurate assumption?

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,086

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,154
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,567
    Thanked in
    2,603 Posts
    Rep Points
    52821150

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldred91 View Post
    So I hear lol.

    So, tne/tren base , this magical drug and some viagra along side of some "therapeutic" MT2 and I could potentially.. put my girl into a coma or complete brain failure? Would that be the accurate assumption?

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    If not u don't deserve to eat this week lol

    UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

    ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

    PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Jaredb's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    246

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    180
    Thanked in
    133 Posts
    Rep Points
    10360720

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldred91 View Post
    Well I'll be damn lol

    Sounds like a wonder drug, nnow on to the real question. WHERE CAN I ORDER! LOL

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Amino asylum has it im sure recon does too but not completely sure

    Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Oldred91's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    958

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,154
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    554
    Thanked in
    435 Posts
    Rep Points
    9825387

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaredb View Post
    Amino asylum has it im sure recon does too but not completely sure

    Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk
    I've never noticed it on Amino Asylum.. which I never really was looking for it either
    Thanks bro, I'll check out and see.

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Anybody with knowledge and use of ( DAPOXETINE ) ?????
    By bhop in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2017, 09:24 PM
  2. Anyone tried Dapoxetine hcl??
    By coalminer78 in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-17-2016, 09:17 PM
  3. Priligy/Dapoxetine
    By Ecto in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 03:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums