• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MustardTigers first blast that isn't just test or test and sarms - going hard

Get Shredded!
Day 61 of Blast
Leg Day (Squatz)

============================================

Diet

Calories: 2568
Carbs: 266G
Fat: 100G
Protein: 170G

=====================================
Training Log

I had programmed more work today but during the front squats I felt an old injury seems to have been aggravated in my bottom right trap, its an area I have had minor injuries in twice before, usually heals in a day or two. Took 20mg of mk677 before bed so hopefully that helps me to heal overnight.

Aside from that the low bar squats felt great, I really dominated this weight and my technique looked very good, I think its been a good 16 weeks since doing lowbar squats, aside from a few sets here and there.

Weights:
1x10 235lb low bar squats
6x10 205lb low bar squats
1x8 170lb front squats
3x10 hanging leg raises

Cardio: 30 minute power walk

================================================== ============================

Day 38 of Tren Ace: (first 14 days were at 175mg pw @ 25mg per day and then bumped up to 210MG pw @ 30MG per day - at day 21 bumped up to 35MG per day - day 33 bumped up to 43MG a day))

no tren sides today or last night! Sixth day on 43MG.

Hopefully you Can walk down stairs! Lol. Going up is easy. After a good leg day; I loathe going down my stairwell!

Max

Day 62 of Blast
Rest Day

Ok so today I did no cardio or weight training and really took it easy, my trap feels healed. Just not feeling super good today. The tren 'stomach flu' feeling returned finally and I had the disturbed tren sleep again lastnight. I noticed a pattern it seems after a week of upping my dosage is these last two times is when the tren sides kick in for a few days. each time it REALLY makes me ready to be done with this, I am going to push on through next week to finish up 7 weeks, the syringes are already loaded. Hopefully I feel a lot better tomorrow. I slept 9 hours last night and then I got an hour nap today on top of it. I am really considering once I stop the tren to stop the EQ also and just start cruising, or maybe I cruise with just the EQ, possibly at a lower dosage. I think I will let my upcoming lab results guide me on how I will handle that. After I cruise 2-4 months I will be doing a jpal anavar and deca run with just 250mg of deca for 12+ weeks and 50mg a day of anavar for 8 weeks. This is when I willl hopefully be back in the comercial gyms and I will be pushing for strength. I am thinking as soon as my cruise starts I will peak my bench and try to hit 300lb

Calories today, I will still have one more meal so I am guessing I will finish at about 2300-2400 with about 200G of protein.

just for clarification, "maybe I cruise with just the EQ" , I don't mean an EQ only cruise lmao, I mean just running like 250 test and 200-400 EQ

Day 66 of Blast

sorry about the lack of updates. So i decided to do a deload because of my injury, all I have done is an 'arm day' and then I did some hex bar deadlifts and split squats on another day. I have not tracked nurition or training this week as I am taking it super easy with 4 total rest days.

Due to emergency life circumstances I also will not be able to train next week. I have made the decision to end this cycle at the end of this week when I take my blood test due to these conditions and the fact that I will need to travel so I will only take my trt vials, I only have 3 shots left currently. I am not super disapointed with this decision as I do think its a good move regardless to start my cruise this early as it will help me better reach my year end goals.

I will be doing a strength test at the end of the week for bench and squat. I will also post my numbers and a lot of closing thoughts soon.

So over a period of 10 weeks, roughly I lost about 10lbs of fat and I gained 1-2lbs of muscle. I have a six pack for the first time in my life so I am happy about that. I also managed to increase my strength at a good rate.

A couple lessons learned:

1) I probably could have gotten similar results without taking the risk of using tren. I now understand why people say don't use tren early on and its for this reason precisely.
2) Tren isn't really that impressive at low doses, I suppose it would be a decent bulker, it seems I was able to gain ~0.5lbs per week when I did eat around maintenance and that is pretty good. I also did notice about 5-10% more fatloss on weeks I brought up my carbs even while increasing my calories, lesson learned I won't do low carbs if I cut on tren again.
3) I can handle low dose tren but at the moderate doses the gut issues REALLY suck and make me hesitant to ever do tren again.
4) my woman got really annoyed by me asking for sex constantly on tren

Last edited:
Hey guys I just took my last shot of tren/masteron/eq/test P , I won't be injecting anything at all for 7 days and then I start back on regular TRT at 150MG per week.

DAY 1
Starting weight: 183lb
Body Fat: 15.9%
Fat-free body weight: 154.0lb
Lean Mass: 146.4LB

Day 68 - day of final injection
Weight: 172.6
Body Fat: 14.8%
Fat-free body weight: 148.4lb
Lean Mass: 140.8LB

I believe the lean mass fluctuation is due to me being so low on carbs and possibly also cause the masteron drying me out, the first measurement was taken while I was eating 400g + of carbs a day and the final measurement I am on 150-200 almost the entire cycle.

I did a strength test of my squats today, I hit 16 reps @ 210lbs so I believe that is about a 10lb improvement on my squat strength from the start. Because my strength steadily increased and because I recorded my lean mass ramping up a total of 2.0lbs throughout this cycle whilist I was eating around maintenance I believe that I gained about 2lbs of muscle.

My prolactin came back undetectable under 1 yay caber! Stil waiting on the test of my lab results and will be posting them all

So my total testosterone came back as merely 1488, after 10 weeks of injecting i believe 450-650 total test.... will be summarizing exactly what I was injecting when I get time, seems my test was probably under dosed

I get more than that on 200mg of "properly" dosed test. I'd like to know your dosing schedule and how long after your last injection blood was drawn. However, at a glance, it would appear as if your test is underdosed

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Last edited:
Yes my total test has been 1600 from 200 cyp per week before. You can read the details of my pinning schedule in this log but I’ll summarize it for wasy reading later

IML Gear Cream!
My last shot was about 15 hours before the test. One possible explanation i guess could be that I metabolized all the test prop. The last 5 weeks or so I was on 2.5ml of the rippex blend which is 75 test prop per ml and 1ml of test cyp per week which is labeled as 250mg per ml taken via daily injections, prior to that I was taking 2ml per week of this cyp with 1 or 3 weeks also including 150mg of test prop from the rippex blend for a total of up to 650mg per week of test.

Oh well it saved me money on labs cause i can give these to my trt doc and it doesn’t look unordinary. Shit i may as well just start my next blast in like 4 weeks

Week 1-7 500mg pw total dutch test injected
500MG Test Cyp per week @ 71MG per day

Week 7 - 8 : 650mg pw total dutch test injected
500mg Test Cyp per week @ 71mg per day
150mg test prop per week from rippex blend @2ml split into daily injections

Week 8: 400mg pw total dutch test
250mg test cyp per divided into daily injections
150mg test prop per week divided into daily injections from rippex blend

Week 9-10: 439.5mg pw total dutch test
250mg test cyp per week divided into daily injects
189mg of test prop divided into daily injections, 2.5ml of rippex blend

15 hours after last injection I took bloods

Total testorone before starting this cycle as can be viewed in my logs is roughly 1000 ngdl

Total testosterone on final labs: 1488 ngdl

On the drama: Dutchpharma offered to refund me for the test, so as it turns out I was basically just on a really low dose test cycle with low dose tren, eq, and masteron. I now believe the test CYP was underdosed dramatically like 75MG per ML or even less.

I am still cruising on 125MG of test. I completed the longest deload of my life lol, in 2.5 weeks all I did was 2 easy "arm days" and 2 full body days. I can't believe I was able to keep myself from training for so long. Well needed, as the tren is clearing I had a huge acne breakout so that is a real bummer. I am actually taking low dose actuane for it. My labs are all really great and I think I will continue on this 125MG for 4-6 weeks and then I am going to start either a DHB+TEST+ANAVAR cycle or a DECA+TEST+ANAVAR cycle. I will be using feral's test enth and everything else will be jpal.

so guees what? after my deload I lost a ton of weight because the the lowering of inflammation, loss of muscle glycogen, and I also lost a little bit of fat. I weighed in at 166lbs I am now 13.8% BF! The leanest I have ever been in my life, pretty insane because just earlier this year I was almost 40LBS heavier so I have lost nearly 40lbs and gained 15lbs of muscle in the same year.

Back