• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PSL EP Primo Depot : Is it worth the extra cost?

flandersguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all,

i’m an older guy looking to try a run of EP Primo Depot from PSL. I can’t find much out there, probably because most guys run straight test.

I’ve got a couple of questions and hope you all can help me out.

1) Does primo need a test base?
2) Is primo as suppressive a test E, for example?
3) What dosage would you recommend?
4) How is PCT different with primo than test E?

I’ve run a few cycles of test E from PSL, and they were excellent. My natural T is still over 600, if that matters.

I’m nearly 49, and I want a clean cycle before shifting to a more maintenance mode. The ultimate goal is to be shredded for my 50th birthday party in Jamaica with my other brothers (we’re triplets!).

Any advice would be welcome.

It is suppressive and requires same PCT as if you ran test. No you do not need to run test with it. I would recommend running 800mgs a week and if you can afford it throw in some Var.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is suppressive and requires same PCT as if you ran test. No you do not need to run test with it. I would recommend running 800mgs a week and if you can afford it throw in some Var.

That’s just what I was thinking, along with anavar. Seems like a really clean cycle

That’s just what I was thinking, along with anavar. Seems like a really clean cycle

It will be! It is expensive but it will be pure clean gains with little to no sides. IMO the money is worth it.

Answers below in red.

Hello all,

i’m an older guy looking to try a run of EP Primo Depot from PSL. I can’t find much out there, probably because most guys run straight test.

I’ve got a couple of questions and hope you all can help me out.

1) Does primo need a test base? - It is not testosterone and cannot perform the same biological functions so if you want to feel normal then yes run a test base. Always recommended for any cycle.
2) Is primo as suppressive a test E, for example? - Yes, all steroids are suppressive and will shut you down after a certain point. Doesn't matter how suppressive it is, once you're shut down, you're shut down.
3) What dosage would you recommend? - Depends on the person. Most people like Primo at high doses like 700 mg + but start at 500 mg and go from there.
4) How is PCT different with primo than test E? - It's not. PCT is the same for any cycle...

I’ve run a few cycles of test E from PSL, and they were excellent. My natural T is still over 600, if that matters.

I’m nearly 49, and I want a clean cycle before shifting to a more maintenance mode. The ultimate goal is to be shredded for my 50th birthday party in Jamaica with my other brothers (we’re triplets!).

Any advice would be welcome.

I was thinking something like 200 mg of E a week and 500-600 of Promo depot, along with some anavar and sarms.

with any AAS you will need a PCT but depending on the aggressiveness of the cycle and the drugs used that will depend on the aggressiveness of the PCT.

Test,primo,var, is very mild and a very therapeutic combination.
a very basic PCT should be more than sufficient for the majority.
the question that you ask is it worth it? It really depends on your commitment, how much you're putting in and what you're expecting in return..
IMO at your age, and for us guys that are about 40 this is the better way to go.. test,var,primo.. I'm starting to stock up on these and make them my staple items.
it's about quality not quantity...

I would add 400mgs masteron and 40mgs anavar in that mix and start the doses of primo at around 600+ a week, watch that hairline though lol Happy early 50th:twothumbs::boobs:

IML Gear Cream!
I would add 400mgs masteron and 40mgs anavar in that mix and start the doses of primo at around 600+ a week, watch that hairline though lol Happy early 50th:twothumbs::boobs:
Lol Primo is the best steroid there is IMO. However it is 100% the entire reason I am bald to this day. One Primo cycle did irreversible damage to my hairline and after two years of rocking the "sad comb-over" to cover up the bald spot, I finally shaved my head early on in quarantine this year. Wish I did it years ago because I look damn good lol.

​Has anyone else actually had the chance (money) to run a solid, high dosed Primo cycle and see what it can really do?

​Has anyone else actually had the chance (money) to run a solid, high dosed Primo cycle and see what it can really do?

I was going to run a thousand last fall, and going into the harvest season.. I never got around to it I really wanted to give it the hard core go..

Back