• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DHB VS Masteron

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
fae5fdc507dd15b0368ab289358b1040.jpg

edff6785c8120396f1b262589b11e3e8.jpg

Who thinks Mast is better then DHB or vice versa? I have personally not touched DHB on the fact of Coronavirus ruined my chances this year. I hear DHB has a nice hardening affect but how does it compare to Masteron and the hardening affect that it has.

I’d like to have a personal opinion on the two but being I’ve only used Mast in the past with great results I can’t speak on it.

Tell me what you guy’s think.

They both work great!! Now, this is assuming you can handle the dreaded pip of DHB(i haven't used EP). To make it as simple as possible, picture what mast does and then think of what tren does. Cosmetically and side effects(minus the mental). If tren is a 5 and mast a 1 then DHB, imo, is a 3. It does everything mast does just a little better and same as tren just not quite as good. For me, roughly 5-6 weeks in dhb did give me some night sweats and very slight sleep disturbance but super bearable compared to tren. It's nickname, tren-lite, is spot on imo.

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

They both work great!! Now, this is assuming you can handle the dreaded pip of DHB(i haven't used EP). To make it as simple as possible, picture what mast does and then think of what tren does. Cosmetically and side effects(minus the mental). If tren is a 5 and mast a 1 then DHB, imo, is a 3. It does everything mast does just a little better and same as tren just not quite as good. For me, roughly 5-6 weeks in dhb did give me some night sweats and very slight sleep disturbance but super bearable compared to tren. It's nickname, tren-lite, is spot on imo.

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Tren-lite sounds pretty good right now. I only like to run tren when my life is in order or else it feels like it will throw my life off 100x worse. DHB is definitely next in the hit list.

Id give it another try myself. I quit after about 7 weeks if memory serves cause the pip was just too much. But if it can be reduced id imagine EP and uncle z would be the ones to do it.

UNCLE Z REP

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Mg for mg I’d pick 1-test Cyp but, I only use mast p and for 4/5 weeks max. I love it but it is one that definitely causes shedding for me but, it reverses once I start.

Max

I love dhb and still have some bottles laying around calling my name. Was running 600mg of it and was absolutely loving it. Oh and did I mention pip free?!

I love dhb and still have some bottles laying around calling my name. Was running 600mg of it and was absolutely loving it. Oh and did I mention pip free?!

Yes I hear the pip is non existent with EP brand. I can’t wait until I pull bloods for my trt in a few week's then it’s off to the races. Definitely going with Sust, deca for joints (200mg), and DHB 100mg eod. I’m hoping it’s better then Sten. Sten was good and had a nice hardening affect but didn’t think it was better then mast or tren. Definitely a good product.

Yes I hear the pip is non existent with EP brand. I can’t wait until I pull bloods for my trt in a few week's then it’s off to the races. Definitely going with Sust, deca for joints (200mg), and DHB 100mg eod. I’m hoping it’s better then Sten. Sten was good and had a nice hardening affect but didn’t think it was better then mast or tren. Definitely a good product.

You will like the effects on your body more; especially that it’s is more versatile; you can use on recomp and bulking.

Max

Back