• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

liver and mk677

Mako

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Question: as an oral, does MK677 cause increased liver enzymes or any other liver affects? I know this can sometimes be the case with other oral steroids and such.

also, recommended stack or cycle on MK? thoughts?
Thinking of running this with test/npp on my next cycle.

doh! can i delete this thread, i posted in the wrong place. I'm an idiot.

No worries...

I dont think i have seen anyone with liver problems from mk677 , and i would only use it during offseason or growing phase . Research mk677 a bit more and you will find out why...

Nah it's a growth hormone secretagogue, not a methylated compound so it doesn't get extensive metabolization during first pass.

You'll get more water retention with it than exogenous GH, which is why people talk about using it for bulking. Used intermittently it's not so bad though. I may experiment with it that way at some point again. It'll still make you retain water, but not too bad.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

GalicChicken makes a fantastic point. I use it during PCT and I’ve used it during high test cycles. I love the stuff. Really let’s you throw on the lb’s if you’re not trying to really disciplined. If you can control your diet (really really hard on this chem) then you’ll get amazing results I believe equivalent to a cutting cycle. Bear in mind you can train harder on this too because it makes us heal faster.
my fav is science. What’s yours?

Question: as an oral, does MK677 cause increased liver enzymes or any other liver affects? I know this can sometimes be the case with other oral steroids and such.

also, recommended stack or cycle on MK? thoughts?
Thinking of running this with test/npp on my next cycle.

I have personal experience using MK677 during PCT and really liked the effects. I waa able to maintain allot of what I have built during cycle and keep 90% of the strength. I think its an awesome bridge to next cycle.

I have never read a study suggesting any liver toxicity.

People run MK677 for 4 weeks and some run if for 6 months plus. Read up on the plenty of studies about it online. Its pretty interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back