• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster Clen

CowboyPump77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted say so far so good. Having asthma this has really helped. I feel like I can breathe more deeply now.

Definitely helps me with breathing. What's your dosage? Any jitters yet?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I get some but its not bad I figure it will go away after a weeks. They aren't bad at all. I am taking 40mg daily, just one pill in the morning!

I get some but its not bad I figure it will go away after a weeks. They aren't bad at all. I am taking 40mg daily, just one pill in the morning!
I've wondered about this i as well have pretty bad asthma and have trouble getting a full breath a majority of the time I've thought about trying some albuterol pills or liquid

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

Deff makes breathing a lil easier.
And if im getting jitters aka 'the shakes' , i know im taking a lil too much...

Ive never messed with clen, is the easier breathing because it helps with your cardiovascular system or something else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive never messed with clen, is the easier breathing because it helps with your cardiovascular system or something else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its similar to albuterol a bronchodilator that's in asthmatic inhalers that makes you breathe easier.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back