• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking for reliable HCG

Capt251978

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My hcg got ruined (long story). My regular source is outta stock and I’m in need so I can come off cycle. Any good sources?

I got some from monster labs. They do have a min order of 200 though. I imagine BasicStero carries it too but i am not sure.

There's plenty of solid places to score some.. Just look around ;)

It’s about $35 for 5,000iu here at Costco. How does that compare to sponsor prices across the board?
I need a couple boxes and if it’s significantly cheaper AND legit, I would buy from them.

I'm using the Euro-pham HCG from PSL right now and it's definitely working. First time I've used HCG in I think 8 years. Balls started aching and libido went up fast. I also have a couple bottles of the natural sarms brand but haven't tried those yet

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

It’s about $35 for 5,000iu here at Costco. How does that compare to sponsor prices across the board?
I need a couple boxes and if it’s significantly cheaper AND legit, I would buy from them.

about the same price

Yeah about the same price. There's others that are cheaper but they're also not ones I'd normally use

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

kids are the most important thing in my life, so I stopped using these things. And they did not add health

kids are the most important thing in my life, so I stopped using these things. And they did not add health

1) Why are you on a bodybuilding forum? Bodybuilding is one of the least healthy sports or hobbies to exist

2) We all love our kids more then anything

3) HCG is one of the most widely used medications in the Pharmaceutical industry in terms of fertility. In terms of safety is it one of the safest compounds out there. Here is the data on it for it's primary use:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK116939/

OBJECTIVE: To assess the efficacy and safety of hCG to induce follicular stimulation.
DESIGN: Systematic literature searches of PubMed, EMBASE, CENTRAL, and SciSearch databases. Randomized controlled trials (RCTs) using hCG in early or late follicular phases were included.
SETTING: Three reproductive medicine services of gynecology in Spain and two universities.
PATIENT(S): A total of 1,068 women treated in 11 RCTs were included.
INTERVENTION(S): Use of hCG versus other hormone treatments, no administration, or placebo during the period of follicular stimulation.
MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE(S): Live birth, clinical pregnancy, mature oocytes, miscarriage, ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS), and FSH doses.
RESULT(S): No differences in live birth, miscarriage, and OHSS rates between hCG (given at either the early or late follicular phases) and different control regimens were found. Pooled analysis for clinical pregnancy showed significant differences in favor of hCG at the late follicular phase. The doses of FSH were lower in women treated with hCG at either the early or late follicular phase than in those treated with FSH alone.
CONCLUSION(S): The use of hCG in the early and late follicular phase in controlled ovarian stimulation has the advantage of decreasing the doses of FSH.

Back