• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question about gw501516

xbeastmodex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have run GW 3 times in the past about 2 to 3 years ago. once from one source, twice from another source. Both sources worked fine. One was pill form which tasted like ass if you fucked around and let it dissolve at all on your tongue. The other source was capsule so i couldn't taste it.

I recently acquired some gw from the source that capped it. Source was legit a few years back.

Upon arrival i decided to open a capsule and pour it in my tounge. To my surprise there was no taste. About tasteless. It had the consistency of sand. Gritty off white powder pretty tasteless.

Just wondering if anyone has tasted this stuff before and was this the norm? I remember how awful those pills tasted so it raised some questions for me. I also uncovered a few people earlier saying all capsuled sarms are fake now, some law about being in caps.

Thoughts?

It may have been the binding materials which gave the tablets it’s bad taste, not the GW.

I don’t have any “I’ve eating GW raws three meals a day” knowledge, but there’s nothing to say it can’t be tasteless.

Thanks bro. I kinda figured it was g2g. Source was solid in years past.

I have run GW 3 times in the past about 2 to 3 years ago. once from one source, twice from another source. Both sources worked fine. One was pill form which tasted like ass if you fucked around and let it dissolve at all on your tongue. The other source was capsule so i couldn't taste it.

I recently acquired some gw from the source that capped it. Source was legit a few years back.

Upon arrival i decided to open a capsule and pour it in my tounge. To my surprise there was no taste. About tasteless. It had the consistency of sand. Gritty off white powder pretty tasteless.

Just wondering if anyone has tasted this stuff before and was this the norm? I remember how awful those pills tasted so it raised some questions for me. I also uncovered a few people earlier saying all capsuled sarms are fake now, some law about being in caps.

Thoughts?
Was it from DQ?

I also uncovered a few people earlier saying all capsuled sarms are fake now, some law about being in caps.

Thoughts?

This is not true at all. Several good brands exist that still have legit caps. I carry the BTP creations line on my store www.gymntonic.com

What is "illegal" is to sell "research" sarms or products in general in capsule form. As this of course proves that they are being made for Human consumption. This is why "research chems" are sold in Liquid suspensions. This does not imply human consumption.

This is not true at all. Several good brands exist that still have legit caps. I carry the BTP creations line on my store www.gymntonic.com

What is "illegal" is to sell "research" sarms or products in general in capsule form. As this of course proves that they are being made for Human consumption. This is why "research chems" are sold in Liquid suspensions. This does not imply human consumption.

They have sarms and peptides at my Anti Aging clinic!! So ...

Max

Was it from DQ?
DQ's MK677 tasted like old school dope and was 100% legit. MA's Somatozine is the same if the capsule melts, and there is no question it is legit. Never tried GW but these two sources were consistent with the taste test for MK677.

DQ's MK677 tasted like old school dope and was 100% legit. MA's Somatozine is the same if the capsule melts, and there is no question it is legit. Never tried GW but these two sources were consistent with the taste test for MK677.

69019966cc1689f4c4cfbac95a7f0a7a.jpg

This and
bc1c7478a4e6d98af43eb14344925483.plist

Both are super potent

Max

Is there a injectable form of mk677?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yes but idk who makes it. I’ve seen it many times while researching. The whole thing is; mk677 is completely effective orally for 24 hrs so no reason to really. I am sure a person may need less mg but, there is so much pinning before some just stop all short Esters all year and do em maybe once per year. Like the whole daily prop sub q ; I see the great numbers(a lot higher than cyp or E once or twice weekly. I still avoid it unless it is a slin pin which the gh pens are 32g you literally cannot even feel it. But there are all kinds of sarm and what they are classifying as a sarm; mixes orally, injectables, suppositories are next! Lol

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Yep. That's why I asked

Yes but idk who makes it. I’ve seen it many times while researching. The whole thing is; mk677 is completely effective orally for 24 hrs so no reason to really. I am sure a person may need less mg but, there is so much pinning before some just stop all short Esters all year and do em maybe once per year. Like the whole daily prop sub q ; I see the great numbers(a lot higher than cyp or E once or twice weekly. I still avoid it unless it is a slin pin which the gh pens are 32g you literally cannot even feel it. But there are all kinds of sarm and what they are classifying as a sarm; mixes orally, injectables, suppositories are next! Lol

Max
I think I'd just like to get some to experiment with mostly bc like you said orally its effectiveness is perfectly fine.

I can see it now, tren and test base suppository's

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

It was probably the filler that made it taste bad. 10-20mg is not a lot of powder and each company uses something different to fill the remainder of the cap.

The cardarine I use is in a liquid suspension and tastes pretty bad.

Thoughts?

By far, MK-667 tastes much worse. GW doesnt leave the bitter aftertaste that a lot of the other chems do.

My GW is liquid as well I mix it with a shot of gatorade every morning then shoot it down the hatch, even that way I have to chase it with more gatorade it is absolutely awful, I miss the caps I used to run, bottom line though I wasn't sure if I could trust the company that was still capping them, I know this GW is legit even tho its hell to get down.

Back