• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Forgot meal prep - what is the emergency go to?

cdubw44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Completely spaced my meal prep today? What is you're emergency go to for clean food?

Subway
Oven roasted chicken with extra meat
Only mustard sauce

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

Found a roach coach! Eggs and potato burritos nice. Got 4 of them. Looks like subway is next, no peanut butter handy.

Power grain bowl from panera bread

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I always keep a few of those tuna fish pouches in my car for such occasions. It’s not the best in the summer when it’s all hot but it’s some easy protein to scarf down in a pinch.

It has been a while since I have had to do it but:
If fast food:
Subway:
I would a cheap 6in chx breast sub with vegetable on side a pile! And add chicken X2
McDonald’s:
2 triple plain hamburgers all on one bun unsweet tea.
Panda Express: teriyaki chicken or hot beef w white rice extra chicken

Store/mini store- 3-4 packets of sweet chile tuna packets with one wheat roll from bakery section.

If you have in and out or five guys just bite the bullet and get double double protein style - wrapped in large lettuce leaves with everything else. Carl’s Jr. and jack in the box do it but idk if they they lettuce wrap it. Plus Jacks has teriyaki bowls anyway. Like I said : very rare since I have actually ordered like that. If I cheat: I go full cheat and it is Haagen Daz Chocolate/Peanut Butter Ice Cream or Mexican Panaderia Items- like huge sweet breads with icings. Lol

Max

REGGIO has a roasted chicken, pinto beans and rice thats a tasty option. Chilis is a decent place and has grilled chicken with black beans and rice

REGGIO has a roasted chicken, pinto beans and rice thats a tasty option. Chilis is a decent place and has grilled chicken with black beans and rice

Now I want a whole Roasted Chicken!! I think i will Spatchcock a chicken, brine it, rinse, pat dry, put a homemade dry rub all over and go throw 2 on the Grill sound Delicious. A lot of guys don’t understand that you can prep 3-5 days of meat and rice/potatoes within 45 min.
You can skip the brine and just cut the backbone out with scissors, crack in half, throw the dry rub and sit uncovered in refrigerator for 1hr -36hs. ; and when you get an Chance, pat any moisture off and roast, iron skillet to oven , or grill it. Simple. I like to have bricks at the house : wrap in foil for weight if I’m quick cooking .

Max

Now I want a whole Roasted Chicken!! I think i will Spatchcock a chicken, brine it, rinse, pat dry, put a homemade dry rub all over and go throw 2 on the Grill sound Delicious. A lot of guys don’t understand that you can prep 3-5 days of meat and rice/potatoes within 45 min.
You can skip the brine and just cut the backbone out with scissors, crack in half, throw the dry rub and sit uncovered in refrigerator for 1hr -36hs. ; and when you get an Chance, pat any moisture off and roast, iron skillet to oven , or grill it. Simple. I like to have bricks at the house : wrap in foil for weight if I’m quick cooking .

Max

Yes sir. That’s exactly what I order when I eat there. While chicken beans rice and a half onion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir. That’s exactly what I order when I eat there. While chicken beans rice and a half onion

I am prepping so it made it an easy choice! Have some whole chickens defrosting for tomorrow. Have to eat all the food i made thru Tuesday.

Max

Hit the gas station for some plain cottage cheese and a bag of beef jerky.

Anything on Muscle Maker Grills menu or grab me a rotisserie chicken and a loaf from a grocery store

Old thread but- grilled chicken double order anywhere - subway- McDonald, Double double in-n-out protein style/animal style. Two tripe hamburgers on one bun w mustard Mc D .
Store- teriyaki or soba bowl w chicken- or a whole rotisserie chicken w fruit

Max

Get Shredded!
Salad with chicken . Rice bowl with chicken

Back