• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ferals mislabeled gear

Mighty-Mouse

The Video Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Let’s talk about it.

He blames his supplier but isn’t it his job to test the raws he buys?

But he will give u free gear to apologize.

The amount of cuck/shills in this forum is astronomical.

Labmax send some samples to a testing facility

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Who keeps moving these to source checking? Seems the mods might be on the extra payroll

Before you closed the thread I was explaining that the wholesaler you bought the mast-e raws from may have screwed you by misrepresenting the product you bought.

A wholsaler does not deal with buyers directly and sells to retailers, you are the retailer.

That is all.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...d-the-forums?p=1736939&viewfull=1#post1736939

No worries skip. I shut it down so it didn't get stupid. The situation was handled and there was no need for the name calling to go on any longer. Appreciate you clearing that up though.

A nice, cursory way of testing raws is melt point. It has been an industry standard in chemistry forever.
I know a guy who has a melt point test apparatus currently on eBay for $299 with a “buy it now”of $399.

No worries skip. I shut it down so it didn't get stupid. The situation was handled and there was no need for the name calling to go on any longer. Appreciate you clearing that up though.
Did yall address the members of the forum about this?

What make you think it will go stupid. There is a problem and it needs addressing without any dancing around. Can you reopen that thread please?

IML Gear Cream!
I have no bulldogs in the dog fight. I just hate liars. The owner of Feral said in the past he has access to a testing facility at a university. You can read his post below. Now he blames his raw powder source for the bad raws? I would love to hear his excuse on this one. University closed due to coronavirus so he couldnt test? LOL seriously. Looking forward to the excuse. Oh wait he cant use that as an excuse because he said " i have another guy we can also test" Whats the second excuse on "the other guy" Let me guess he is sick with coronavirus and could not test?

This is the post he made
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/98685-Re-Stock?p=1651376&viewfull=1#post1651376

LIARS.jpg

My experience is that universities aren’t going to be places to test stuff. While the students love testing stuff outside their normal curriculum, teachers are incredibly afraid of losing federal funding if it is discovered they have become de facto QA for illegal drug labs.
If someone has access to university labs, you better keep those skids pretty well greased because you are super fortunate.

My experience is that universities aren’t going to be places to test stuff. While the students love testing stuff outside their normal curriculum, teachers are incredibly afraid of losing federal funding if it is discovered they have become de facto QA for illegal drug labs.
If someone has access to university labs, you better keep those skids pretty well greased because you are super fortunate.

It’s a lie until proved correct. Anybody believes this shit without proof is a sheep.

I never believed they had access to testing CoachCabo. I only posted to show everyone that they are liars. Caught with one lie, what other stuff are they lying about? If they lie to everyone saying they test their products, do you think only 30 people were affected by this? Or could their be more.

They are not an honest lab. They lie to customers claiming they test everything with their local connections. If they had posted they dont test anything and never have and use whatever raw powder source they can get their hands on then i wouldnt be so mean. But they lie and say they test everything.
If they said we have never tested anything so you should do your own testing.Then i would say ok they never claimed to test their products and admitted to the mistake no problem.

But instead they bragged and posted about their local university testing and how they have several random backup raw powder sources in case one of them stops because of the new steriod law in china. People posted what about the quality concerns of switching to raws? The owner of feral said not to worry they have access to testing. Encouraging members to not worry and put their trust with them.

I am only posting this because people wanted uncle Z/psl kicked off these forums for lying and photoshopping a test report that was just a change in purity. But still the real product.

So what difference does it make if Feral LIED about his local testing connections.?

What is worse?

Uncle Z changing a 74% purity report to 98% of the same compound to deceive
customers.
or
Feral for claiming he has access to local testing and tests everything but actually lying about it and selling MAST E AS TEST E.

Yall demanded Uncle Z kicked off the forum for being dishonest. He photoshopped a test report from 74% to 99% big deal. Yes its bad but nothing to be kicked off the board about. But Feral gear lying to all the customers about everything being tested from their local source and having mast e come up as test e is MUCH worse than Uncle Z. A lot of you wanted Uncle Z removed and gave them shit.Some members love talking shit to other sources when stuff goes down. But now all the shrills stay quiet with this feral incident. Makes me wonder.

Note to Feral

I never believed they had access to testing CoachCabo. I only posted to show everyone that they are liars. Caught with one lie, what other stuff are they lying about? If they lie to everyone saying they test their products, do you think only 30 people were affected by this? Or could their be more.

They are not an honest lab. They lie to customers claiming they test everything with their local connections. If they had posted they dont test anything and never have and use whatever raw powder source they can get their hands on then i wouldnt be so mean. But they lie and say they test everything.
If they said we have never tested anything so you should do your own testing.Then i would say ok they never claimed to test their products and admitted to the mistake no problem.

But instead they bragged and posted about their local university testing and how they have several random backup raw powder sources in case one of them stops because of the new steriod law in china. People posted what about the quality concerns of switching to raws? The owner of feral said not to worry they have access to testing. Encouraging members to not worry and put their trust with them.

I am only posting this because people wanted uncle Z/psl kicked off these forums for lying and photoshopping a test report that was just a change in purity. But still the real product.

So what difference does it make if Feral LIED about his local testing connections.?

What is worse?

Uncle Z changing a 74% purity report to 98% of the same compound to deceive
customers.
or
Feral for claiming he has access to local testing and tests everything but actually lying about it and selling MAST E AS TEST E.

Yall demanded Uncle Z kicked off the forum for being dishonest. He photoshopped a test report from 74% to 99% big deal. Yes its bad but nothing to be kicked off the board about. But Feral gear lying to all the customers about everything being tested from their local source and having mast e come up as test e is MUCH worse than Uncle Z. A lot of you wanted Uncle Z removed and gave them shit.Some members love talking shit to other sources when stuff goes down. But now all the shrills stay quiet with this feral incident. Makes me wonder.

To get the facts straight, Uncle z/ PSL did change one report, but in the same day, they also completely made up another about the exact same tren hex. So they lied twice about the same batch of tren hex. 1 altered report and 1 completely made up report. They got caught on the made up report because the reference number didn’t match the testing. That reference number was for a different customer regarding a completely different type of test, which was confirmed by lab4tox. They also had one of their reps create a fake account and pose as lab4tox on here.

Last edited:
How many threads y’all going to make? Must be real bored. It’s been discussed every where. Go to the gym if you need something to do. JFC like ol bitties with nothing better to do

How many threads y’all going to make? Must be real bored. It’s been discussed every where. Go to the gym if you need something to do. JFC like ol bitties with nothing better to do

So we can put you in the category of not caring about other people’s health or goals.

Feral customer, fan boy, whatever the fk you want to call me after this post, I don't care. I'm posting for the reason because I am a repeat customer of theirs, and will still be, I have skin in the game. even more than those who do not purchase through them. I am one who is according to, as stated above should be angry or worse. Your assumptions that they are lying, or have lied about this to me are nothing more than that, assumptions. Not only has Feral never had me feel that they have lied to me, I have felt nothing but honesty, and integrity from them from the start, and still now.

I get the fact of testing each batch of raws, testing finished batches of product would be the ultimate assurances. Who says, who knows that this supplier has not built up a relationship of trust with Feral with previous testing of raws, to assure they are not mislabeled ,under or over dosed? You get a good source of proven raws, get a brew down pat, you going to test the raws every time? You going to test the finished product, each and every batch of each product? I would doubt that this is done by any source?? This is all about trust from any raw supplier, any retailer, on every purchase we make. The raw supplier made a mistake, we all make them, some more serious mistakes than other mistakes, but damn, I'm sure they're not happy they made a mistake either.

I personally see no lie by Feral. I saw where they were notified on a Wednesday "night" of a high testosterone level in someones blood work, started figuring out what may have caused this (was it on their end), established what happened, explained what happened, and immediately thereafter a remedy. I'd want to take the time to figure out what exactly happened, why and how if I were them, before putting it out on blast here as well. I trusted them before, and I trust them more now, for exactly how they handled this.

As far as Uncle Z, Ive read the negatives from the past. You ever intensionally mislead anyone in your past? Do you have no trace of a checkered past, or if you did realize, learn from you mistake / mistakes? I see many in life and a few here who admit to a checkered past of some type, in some form or another, and are respected and trusted because of who they have become. I damn sure have things in my past, that I'd wish I never did. I've proven myself, to myself, and therefore others that I am not that person that I was then. Do I never fk up as a person now? I try harder not to by having learned from my mistakes. do I still make mistakes? All the time. it's only when we do not learn from them, and knowingly, intentionally, without concern should someone not be given chances. The ball is in Uncle Z's hands to prove the past is gone, and to be trusted, and I am quite sure they know this, or would not even have attempted a come back here, or anywhere else. I haven't purchased from them, but even knowing what happened before, and taking all of this into account, I would purchase from them now if they had something I need that Feral does not have

Get Shredded!
Feral customer, fan boy, whatever the fk you want to call me after this post, I don't care. I'm posting for the reason because I am a repeat customer of theirs, and will still be, I have skin in the game. even more than those who do not purchase through them. I am one who is according to, as stated above should be angry or worse. Your assumptions that they are lying, or have lied about this to me are nothing more than that, assumptions. Not only has Feral never had me feel that they have lied to me, I have felt nothing but honesty, and integrity from them from the start, and still now.

I get the fact of testing each batch of raws, testing finished batches of product would be the ultimate assurances. Who says, who knows that this supplier has not built up a relationship of trust with Feral with previous testing of raws, to assure they are not mislabeled ,under or over dosed? You get a good source of proven raws, get a brew down pat, you going to test the raws every time? You going to test the finished product, each and every batch of each product? I would doubt that this is done by any source?? This is all about trust from any raw supplier, any retailer, on every purchase we make. The raw supplier made a mistake, we all make them, some more serious mistakes than other mistakes, but damn, I'm sure they're not happy they made a mistake either.

I personally see no lie by Feral. I saw where they were notified on a Wednesday "night" of a high testosterone level in someones blood work, started figuring out what may have caused this (was it on their end), established what happened, explained what happened, and immediately thereafter a remedy. I'd want to take the time to figure out what exactly happened, why and how if I were them, before putting it out on blast here as well. I trusted them before, and I trust them more now, for exactly how they handled this.

As far as Uncle Z, Ive read the negatives from the past. You ever intensionally mislead anyone in your past? Do you have no trace of a checkered past, or if you did realize, learn from you mistake / mistakes? I see many in life and a few here who admit to a checkered past of some type, in some form or another, and are respected and trusted because of who they have become. I damn sure have things in my past, that I'd wish I never did. I've proven myself, to myself, and therefore others that I am not that person that I was then. Do I never fk up as a person now? I try harder not to by having learned from my mistakes. do I still make mistakes? All the time. it's only when we do not learn from them, and knowingly, intentionally, without concern should someone not be given chances. The ball is in Uncle Z's hands to prove the past is gone, and to be trusted, and I am quite sure they know this, or would not even have attempted a come back here, or anywhere else. I haven't purchased from them, but even knowing what happened before, and taking all of this into account, I would purchase from them now if they had something I need that Feral does not have

I will read all that later he was notified that the mast was test not because of the high test result but because I was the guy doing the labmax for a friend. He notified feral about the mast being test and it took him longer than 48 hrs to post about it. No investigation needed to be done on his part but to send his raw to jano or equivalent.

A simple post right away to stop taking mast e for the moment it is test cyp would have been sufficient and shown that he cares about his customer base. Now he has to make up stories and continue to drown in lies about how he test all his raws and so fourth.

Continue sucking that source dick homie i ain’t mad at you I once in my long past took up for a piece of shit source IA but when I found out how they do things I helped end them.

It didn’t take until I brought it to light that he said something about it.... that alone speaks volumes to members that can see past the tip of the dick

Ahhhh, I see. I clearly stated my opinion, how I see it personally, and how I as an individual feel about it. Opinions and or debate is not welcome I guess. You were quick to bring up sucking dick for having an opinion, now I know why. You appear to be one. I'll just stay out of your op threads, now that I know.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhhh, I see. I clearly stated my opinion, how I see it personally, and how I as an individual feel about it. Opinions and or debate is not welcome I guess. You were quick to bring up sucking dick for having an opinion, now I know why. You appear to be one. I'll just stay out of your op threads, now that I know.

- - - Updated - - -

Get out your feelings or up your AI

To get the facts straight, Uncle z/ PSL did change one report, but in the same day, they also completely made up another about the exact same tren hex. So they lied twice about the same batch of tren hex. 1 altered report and 1 completely made up report. They got caught on the made up report because the reference number didn’t match the testing. That reference number was for a different customer regarding a completely different type of test, which was confirmed by lab4tox. They also had one of their reps create a fake account and pose as lab4tox on here.

Fuck I didn't even know all of that, knew part of it.

Last edited:
Hmmm.

So there is an issue. He was made aware of said issue. He offered a solution to the issue. But you're blasting him because it took 48 hours instead of what.. 12 hours? Is that was you expect?

If every lab stopped doing what they are doing every time someone cried wolf, there wouldn't be any labs left. I think he has all the right in to investigate things first before jumping to any conclusions.

Note to Feral

Hmmm.

So there is an issue. He was made aware of said issue. He offered a solution to the issue. But you're blasting him because it took 48 hours instead of what.. 12 hours? Is that was you expect?

If every lab stopped doing what they are doing every time someone cried wolf, there wouldn't be any labs left. I think he has all the right in to investigate things first before jumping to any conclusions.

He knew it was mislabeled. What you fail to realize is he wouldn’t have said anything if I wouldn’t have brought it up. He was unaware I did the test that found all this out. You’re god damn stupid if you think otherwise or just ignorant to the fact that he is a lab and could care less bout anything else but the bottom line how much money he can make

Open your eyes

He knew it was mislabeled. What you fail to realize is he wouldn’t have said anything if I wouldn’t have brought it up. He was unaware I did the test that found all this out. You’re god damn stupid if you think otherwise or just ignorant to the fact that he is a lab and could care less bout anything else but the bottom line how much money he can make

Open your eyes

That could be true, that could be completely false. All of this is speculation. I appreciate you bringing this to light, but I think if you really wanted to bust him for what you are saying what he might have done.. you could have waited a little bit longer. Then things would have played themselves out.

I feel like in your mind.. everyone in this game is just out there to rip people off, and will do so until caught. I don't think that's true.. but to each their own.

That could be true, that could be completely false. All of this is speculation. I appreciate you bringing this to light, but I think if you really wanted to bust him for what you are saying what he might have done.. you could have waited a little bit longer. Then things would have played themselves out.

I feel like in your mind.. everyone in this game is just out there to rip people off, and will do so until caught. I don't think that's true.. but to each their own.

You have some truth to that I do belive all labs are out there to make money yes if we get ripped off we get ripped off. This is why I spent a lot of time doing this shit.

Just think how long should I have waited? What if some guys were doing a gram of each compounds. So tech 2 grams of test a week or hell 2.5 grams. I live by harm reduction.

Also want to point out this shot only flys on paid forums if it was one of the 3 free forums they would have been booted for this so would the shops falsifying lab test

Problem was solved correct? It doesn’t seem like it was intentional on his part at all. I understand mislabeled gear can really mess up someone’s cycle but problems can always happen especially with Ugl’s. If he ignored it or said the results were inaccurate then it should be a problem IMO

Back