• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for accutane

timnguyen93

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi. Would anyone please recommend me a source on here for accutane? Any decent prices too please. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi. Would anyone please recommend me a source on here for accutane? Any decent prices too please. Thanks

I used Steroidify, they have real authentic Isotretinion and the caps come with fatty oil added for better absorption.
I was very please with the authenticity/hologram seal, boxes are still sealed from the pharmacy dispensary. Product came unopened with the manufactured seal still intact on each box, boxes are wax coated for semi water resistances, leaflet and braille on each box as an other display of quality.
ROCHE makes the best Isotretinoin IMO (aka accutane). They compound fish oil with the capsule so you don't need to take fatty food with it, it's already infused with the Isotretinoin.

For the pics below you can tank TEAM Steroidify for their smooth service and products that I was able to take snap shots of.

j7ksBjK.jpg

ifBCvQT.jpg

PxiG3CF.jpg

Hologram/seal..
IQuvjVC.jpg

0XDFJNi.jpg

Thanks, my son has been on it a couple months and It’s good to know we have options.

IML Gear Cream!
2nd for JuicePal. He has the pharmaceutical grade. That’s what you should always get. Accutane raws are hard to work with so don’t get UGL caps.

Drugs Gear and Juicepal have it. Both are legit , buy from them.

I am a rep for Amino Asylum and I love them, but lets keep ASF supporting ASF sponsors when we can.

When shit isn't around, say Metformin, or SEO like hyularonic acid, then use the other options.

Always support your forum sponsors.

I just tried steroidify for it. I’m gonna try j pal and others next. Thanks for all of the recommendations guys

Back