• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Russian powerlifter Alexander Sedykh breaks both knees

That made me cringe.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Having torn my quad 100% off squattng, having surgery, not being able to walk for months and doing PT for almost a full year, 3x per week

I cant watch this. Its traumatic and knowing his rehab, I feel for this guy. He has an uphill climb ahead of him.

Damn! I don’t know why I watched this, seeing injuries always makes me sick to my stomach.

Man I feel for that guy. Wow I just wish him the best.........AR

Oh fucking hell no. Isn't there officials in this sport to try and make sure guys are ready for these weights? This dude's life is probably ruined because he went too big trying to win. Never gonna be the same that's way worse than a muscle tear, that's ligaments and cartilage that will never come back.

Oh fukk! That sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Same thing happened to me but it was from kicking a soccer ball...there was a hole in the grass and as I went to plant my left foot I just kept going down...i did like a one legged sissy squat all the way to the ground...it sounded like a gun shot as it ruptured...had reattachment surgery 3 days later...all was going well until about week 3....I developed a blood infection from the surgery...I was hallucinating...I saw monkeys swinging from the ceiling fan and leprechauns were poking there heads out from under the bed...I was shaking so hard the bed was moving...I had to have the surgery redone....a week later I leave the hospital with a pic line in my arm attached to a bag of liquid antibiotics and a pump 24 hours a day in a fanny pack for six weeks....I was 41 at the time and I have never gone heavier than 315 over the past 20 years...

​Why. Why do I click these things.
Agreed. But something like this make you really think how to prevent something like that from happening to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Same thing happened to me but it was from kicking a soccer ball...there was a hole in the grass and as I went to plant my left foot I just kept going down...i did like a one legged sissy squat all the way to the ground...it sounded like a gun shot as it ruptured...had reattachment surgery 3 days later...all was going well until about week 3....I developed a blood infection from the surgery...I was hallucinating...I saw monkeys swinging from the ceiling fan and leprechauns were poking there heads out from under the bed...I was shaking so hard the bed was moving...I had to have the surgery redone....a week later I leave the hospital with a pic line in my arm attached to a bag of liquid antibiotics and a pump 24 hours a day in a fanny pack for six weeks....I was 41 at the time and I have never gone heavier than 315 over the past 20 years...
Yikes...that sounds worse that what happened to that powerlifter.

Back