• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The King of Pharm

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Said it before and I'll say it again, DS is the absolute best around for pharm items.

Hands down.

Needed some items to be sure I was ready if we decided to go into another show this year.

Domestic Supply had them and got them sent out very quick.

Keep up the good work DS!
c54e2d86ed260f8d684a680e9605b7f9.jpg

Said it before and I'll say it again, DS is the absolute best around for pharm items.

Hands down.

Needed some items to be sure I was ready if we decided to go into another show this year.

Pharma !!

Max

Good thing they are orals and not vials. Appears as if the post office beat the living shit out of that abdi box.

but yeah, DS seems to really have it going on for pharm items.

Hands down.

I've got one for you...I'm taking that same Merc T4 from DS. My doctor knows about my use and we got into a discussion about the quality of overseas products. You dont read much about blood work on thyroxine, but we did 2 blood test on me. One was with the T4 from DS and later down the road tested the T4 from Walmart.(same dose of 100mcg) She gave me a script. By God I got my doctor...my t4 levels were just damn near the same. I have a small script now, but supplement it with DS's also.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've got one for you...I'm taking that same Merc T4 from DS. My doctor knows about my use and we got into a discussion about the quality of overseas products. You dont read much about blood work on thyroxine, but we did 2 blood test on me. One was with the T4 from DS and later down the road tested the T4 from Walmart.(same dose of 100mcg) She gave me a script. By God I got my doctor...my t4 levels were just damn near the same. I have a small script now, but supplement it with DS's also.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
I wouldn't expect anything less honestly.

Good info!

Good thing they are orals and not vials. Appears as if the post office beat the living shit out of that abdi box.

but yeah, DS seems to really have it going on for pharm items.

Most of the damage happens on the 1st trip across the pond...

Back